PTR Patch 1.0.5 Unofficial Changes - PvP Tokens and More

Is it possible to dig out where Infernal Machine parts drop?
    Yea I want to know where I must go to farm for these items O_O
    www.myspace.com/mpotatoes for all your Trans Siberian Orchestra listening pleasure
    If you want to arrange it
    This world you can change it
    If we could somehow make this
    Christmas thing last

By helping a neighbor
    Or even a stranger
    And to know who needs help
    You need only just ask

Quote from Grigori

Is it possible to dig out where Infernal Machine parts drop?

Quote from DesmondTiny

Yea I want to know where I must go to farm for these items O_O

LOL...WTF is wrong with you guys...are you just that noob?
    Just wait and play the fricking game like normal people....geez

Are you sure you are talking about Diablo 3?

Anyway if such a data will be available(the location of the drops)please place a warning about spoilers.
    What do you mean? I will play the game like normal but it would be nice to know the area where you want to be looking. Will farming them be similar to D2's ubers with Countess, summoner, nilathak and all that? Or is it different? I'm just curious because knowing is half the battle :P
    www.myspace.com/mpotatoes for all your Trans Siberian Orchestra listening pleasure
    If you want to arrange it
    This world you can change it
    If we could somehow make this
    Christmas thing last

By helping a neighbor
    Or even a stranger
    And to know who needs help
    You need only just ask

"TIP015 - Visit Gryffith the Warmaster at New Tristram’s Slaughtered Calf Inn to redeem PvP tokens for items."

If this means that there is special pvp gear, and u cant use your normal gear (or that special pvp gear is better) iam done with diablo 3.
    i haven't t used that much time/money on my current gear for nothing...
    why don't you request drop zones for legendaryes and such?

Just leave it like that..No offense.

Anyway I hope drop rates for the parts will be like those for legendaryes...
    And after you build the infernal machine,it becomes unusable,and you have to make another.

Quote from ErlendOlsen

"TIP015 - Visit Gryffith the Warmaster at New Tristram’s Slaughtered Calf Inn to redeem PvP tokens for items."

If this means that there is special pvp gear, and u cant use your normal gear (or that special pvp gear is better) iam done with diablo 3.
    i haven't t used that much time/money on my current gear for nothing...

As i said before...No one forces you to play ranked games...It's just that simple.PvP=/=PvM
    And D2=/D3...Pls keep that in mind
    Quote from arkolyno

Do you have Staff of Herding? Yes? Did you find all its parts without any clue where they drop?
    Even if you say yes, I will not believe you. No offense. ;)
    Bug wings?

Probably Kerrigan looking wings from buying sc2 hots collectors edition, calling it now
    I can see what you see not. Vision milky, then eyes rot.
    When you turn, they will be gone. Whispering their hidden song.

Then you see what cannot be. Shadows move where light should be.
    Out of darkness, out of mind. Cast down into the Halls of the Blind
    Quote from Grigori

Quote from arkolyno

Do you have Staff of Herding? Yes? Did you find all its parts without any clue where they drop?
    Even if you say yes, I will not believe you. No offense. ;)

The staf materials drop from fixed places.It's a whole different situation.

Jay Wilson said that it will be a mistery regarding Infernal Machine parts(not droping in fixed location),and they want to keep it that way,Which is fine for me.
    Not everyone is meant to have acces to it.Keep in mind.
    PvP gear unlocks is a good idea, not sure why anybody would complain about that... The alternative is that you just get gold and plug it all into the AH, how exciting.

What interests me is that they have low level scaling. Obviously just giving you the level up stats wouldn't be nearly enough, they have to compensate for gear imbalance too. Which means they must have some sort of mechanics in place to normalize character power, be it minimum stat values or static gear selection or what. Whatever the case I think it's smart to not just throw everybody in with all their random crap, otherwise PvP would never be balanced and we all know it.
    Quote from arkolyno

The staf materials drop from fixed places.It's a whole different situation.

Jay Wilson said that it will be a mistery regarding Infernal Machine parts(not droping in fixed location),and they want to keep it that way,Which is fine for me.
    Not everyone is meant to have acces to it.Keep in mind.

haha, he only meant they will not reveal those fixed locations themselves, just like they didn't for Staff. How can you imagine it other way? xD
    RedPortalDevice - Can be used inside a tainted abode to open portals to realms of pure evil
    RedPortalDevice - Clashing gears and foul magic grind away within this cursed construct. Its malevolent passage can only be unleashed inside a house of the damned

I wonder: What/where could this "tainted abode/house of the damned" be?I allready imagine myself searching for every house in Old Tristam.
    Quote from Zeyk23

PvP gear unlocks is a good idea, not sure why anybody would complain about that... The alternative is that you just get gold and plug it all into the AH, how exciting.

What interests me is that they have low level scaling. Obviously just giving you the level up stats wouldn't be nearly enough, they have to compensate for gear imbalance too. Which means they must have some sort of mechanics in place to normalize character power, be it minimum stat values or static gear selection or what. Whatever the case I think it's smart to not just throw everybody in with all their random crap, otherwise PvP would never be balanced and we all know it.

I would complain about it cuz ive spent almost 500 hours ingame and atleast 2-3x that time in ah to find the best gear possible.
    That was the only reason i was playing, to b ready when pvp launched....

Why are u playing ? To find better items i quess, and what are you doing with these items when pvp launches ? They are worthless when a level 1 player with 1min playtime comes and beat you in pvp (PvP_LevelEqualizerBuff_0_desc - Some of your attributes have been increased to help you combat higher level players.)

i haven't t used that much time/money on my current gear for nothing... atm iam ranked nr 1 pvp dummy in the world @ diablo progress. (when i put on my tank gear with over 200k dps + 3.5mil EHP)
    I would like the Infernal machine parts to be like the dragon balls on the anime, after you use them they spread randomly on the world. That may be good at some point ^^.
    Graphic datamine..done ;)
    My client is now downloaded, and there are loads of new pictures/texutres. they are all being convered now,
    ooohh..hope to see those zones where we battle the uber monsters.
    Quote from Molster

My client is now downloaded, and there are loads of new pictures/texutres. they are all being convered now,

good news
    Browser MMORPG Developer
    Any chance to dig out new legendary sound? So I can spam it 24/7 :D?
    Quote from Molster

new pictures/texutres.

Yep ^^
    Wings from SC2 CE is interesting :3
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes