Diablo III Cinematic Screenshots, Results Conference Call, "One of the Chosen", Blue Posts

Yea, most of them were like meh w/e till the end, where you are like oh SH*T, all the rumors have been true! Big spoliers
    Holy crap accidentally clicked spoiler "show" button, but I was able to closed it right away without seeing anything!

And nice I wrote this. Finally made it on top of the Diablofans News and a response from Bashiok. =D
    "You clearly stated that there wasn't going to be an achievement or feat of strength for beta awhile back."
    BTW that bald dude

is 99.9% mortal tyreal, he looks that same as the official SS on the blizz site, and as the boss window event thing. ALSO the guy who uploaded these, ladled it "tyreal" note, he had the movie..so it could have easily been confirmed
    these aren´t really spoilers. go ahead and convince yourself :)
    Quote from Klusterboy

these aren´t really spoilers. go ahead and convince yourself :)

Fantastic cosplay, as always from that group.
    I haven't seen the images but that's pretty sad your offering spoilers when release is less than a week away. It's not that people don't care about spoilers, its people who are too eager about the game and can't help but look. After release, this site is practically useless so what a sad way of ending this +4 year waiting journey.
    huge spoiler: Imperius is taller than Tyrael -> :tyrael: :o Darn! :monk: :dh:
    spoiler 2: after Tyrael dropped his armor and became a human, he should have started wearing a WIG! and yay!!! the girl from the Exorcist movie is coming to diablo III! Go Leah!

HA blizzard said anal pass!

Anyways, nice. Lots of shiny stuff to check while eating breakfast.
    Quote from mrrrloc

I haven't seen the images but that's pretty sad your offering spoilers when release is less than a week away. It's not that people don't care about spoilers, its people who are too eager about the game and can't help but look. After release, this site is practically useless so what a sad way of ending this +4 year waiting journey.

Useless to you maybe
    Quote from mrrrloc

Talk for yourself. This site is still like a conference room with all sorts of Diablo geeks. Sure some will probably leave when release is here, but most of us wont. This a big table, everyone is here to have a slice of pie, a mug of coffee and talk. Not just for the front page. So join or skidoodle away. :)
    Interesting how Jennifer Hale(Voice Actress for Leah)'s last name is an Anagram for Leah

EDIT: Or is Leah an Anagram for Hale? WHOoA!!
    I am (666+2.5)X2
    Ehh Nothin we didn't already know (at least those of us who can do simple deductive logic)
    MONKSPUNK
    Can anyone let me know with a spoiler tag if any of them are images of Belial? I'd like to see him... but don't want to look through all of them.
    Quote from Phrayed

Can anyone let me know with a spoiler tag if any of them are images of Belial? I'd like to see him... but don't want to look through all of them.

none
    Quote from Molster

Quote from Phrayed

none

That's strange.

I haven't looked at a lot of spoilers, so I'm not in the know... but that makes me question if he is actually an act boss.
    This is the most excited I can recall being about a new game release, and I am not going to ruin any of the shock and awe I fully expect to experience on May 15. I've been avoiding spoilers intentionally, thanks for flagging this as such.
    Not a spoiler if you've seen the datamined in-game model in question. That's been around for at least few months, hasn't it?
    Quote from Phrayed

Quote from Molster

Quote from Phrayed

none

That's strange.

I haven't looked at a lot of spoilers, so I'm not in the know... but that makes me question if he is actually an act boss.

well hes not in those screenshots is all ^_~
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes