Open Beta Weekend!

4/20, open beta, smoking some demons = Tencious D reference.
    I just want a little bit of tenderness :(

What time is it in america atm? Just so i know when i will be able to login! :D
    Some one call for the docter?
    Quote from Natova

From the point of this post it will go live in

13 hours and 15 mins
    lol @ all "THERE WILL BE NO OPEN BETA" smartasses from our openbeta-thread yesterday ;)

edit: was the day before yesterday actually...
    Quote from krazyivan

lol @ all "THERE WILL BE NO OPEN BETA" smartasses from our openbeta-thread yesterday ;)

edit: was the day before yesterday actually...
    give em wut fer!
    I waited for this moment since i forgot how many years and now i have a problem:(...cant instal the game? :(
    My procesor is PentiumĀ® Dual-Core CPU E5200 @ 2.50GHz and the minimum recomanded is Intel Pentium D 2.8 GHz or AMD Athlon 64 X2 4400+.

I mean i have a doual core how can it not alowed me to run it?and the funy part if i roun my sistem spec at "can you run it.com"for Diablo III at Minimum sistem need to run the game i get the :
    Upgrade Suggested: Unfortunately, your CPU does not meet this requirement.

And at Recomanded i have :PASS for procesor and problem with my Video card.

Plss i need some sugestions...

Can i download the game from somwer that is already instaled?...you know wot i mean by that?..or any sugestions pls?
    To be fair,there wasnt going to be one...so don't gloat too much to them =P
    nice but the beta is still boring. after 4 months...
    Quote from Molster

Quote from Natova

From the point of this post it will go live in

13 hours and 15 mins

Damn that is at 23.00 snap that is still a long wait
    Some one call for the docter?
    If you listen REAAAAAAAAALLY closely, you can hear thousands of happy Diablo fans exploding in their pants over the next 24 hrs and probably till Monday :D
    I can't wait to tell my twin. She's gonna have her mind blown. :lol:

And we'll be able to play together before release! :D
    Quote from alin1209

I waited for this moment since i forgot how many years and now i have a problem:(...cant instal the game? :(
    My procesor is PentiumĀ® Dual-Core CPU E5200 @ 2.50GHz and the minimum recomanded is Intel Pentium D 2.8 GHz or AMD Athlon 64 X2 4400+.

I mean i have a doual core how can it not alowed me to run it?and the funy part if i roun my sistem spec at "can you run it.com"for Diablo III at Minimum sistem need to run the game i get the :
    Upgrade Suggested: Unfortunately, your CPU does not meet this requirement.

And at Recomanded i have :PASS for procesor and problem with my Video card.

Plss i need some sugestions...

Can i download the game from somwer that is already instaled?...you know wot i mean by that?..or any sugestions pls?

..i have the same processor (Dual-Core CPU E5200 @ 2.50GHz), and it runs the Beta just fine... maybe u need to try again... or your graphics card is bellow minimum...
    Filling up the fridge and locking myself in my mancave until monday.
    Looks like all the bitching about wanting an open beta worked (for one weekend at least) :d3d:
    In this world...
    Is the destiny of mankind controlled by some transcendental entity or law?
    Is it like the hand of god hovering above?
    At least, it is true...
    That man has no control, even over his own will.
    Heh I bet Blizzard felt bad about screwin up and giving us all open beta by mistake and then hotfixing it and taking it away that they took pity on us fans and gave us some lovin' :D
    I make sure people go to jail. The only thing more fun is Diablo 3.

First roll: Barbarian!
    WHAT THE....
    why this weekend...girlfriends birthday on Saturday, so I have to be nice to her and can't skip the date *joking*
    Nice I am glad to get a view in to this game before release. Hopefully servers won't be stressed to much during this weekend!

See you on BNet
    ouch! We will see a HARD LAG tomorrow. ;)
    OH MY GOD NINTENDO SIXTY FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUR

Thanks Aranoch for the sig!
    Although I have the access for a few months, I am really happy that everyone can participate.
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes