Diablo III - "Darkness Falls. Heroes Rise." Mini Site

Quote from blizzrox11111

Can someone please explain to me how it works?

When you create your sigil and finish, do you unlock the sigil you made when D3 releases or do you unlock a generic class-specific sigil?
    Assuming its your own, when you create several ones, do you unlock all of them at release? or is the most recent one the only one you unlock ?
    Thanks guys! This is awesome, only blizzard would be capable of such awesomeness ..... :kitty:

What your making has nothing to do with what your unlocking (in terms of customization).

Notice how you can not change the "Main" part of the sigil, the part on top. Thats the class symble, thats what you'll be unlocking, regardless of how you customize it.
    Quote from Molster

Quote from blizzrox11111

Can someone please explain to me how it works?

When you create your sigil and finish, do you unlock the sigil you made when D3 releases or do you unlock a generic class-specific sigil?
    Assuming its your own, when you create several ones, do you unlock all of them at release? or is the most recent one the only one you unlock ?
    Thanks guys! This is awesome, only blizzard would be capable of such awesomeness ..... :kitty:

What your making has nothing to do with what your unlocking (in terms of customization).

Notice how you can not change the "Main" part of the sigil, the part on top. Thats the class symble, thats what you'll be unlocking, regardless of how you customize it.

That should clear things up for us slow people...thanks for the insight!
    I do wish there was some kind of verification to ensure that it went through, especially with how buggy the site was originally (and still is to an extent).

To ensure I have my sigil unlocked, I submitted 3 different banners. I'll probably submit at least one more tomorrow just to be safe.
    Oh pitiful shadow lost in the darkness,
    Bringing torment and pain to others.
    Your damned soul wallowing in your sin.
    Perhaps...

it is time to die.
    I played around with the source code for the page a little. This was the result:

!!!! POSSIBLE SPOILER!!!!!!:

Great job molster!
    Another portion has been unlocked
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes