Diablo III is Coming to the Wii

Quote from Duckintheriver

What's the date today.... i can't remember but i think there's something special about it.......

Duh it's May 15 today, you know, the release date for Diablo 3?
    -------------------------------------------------------
    I was wondering how such wiimote actions would be viable...

Well played, Blizzard. Well played.
    haha well done fellas. I appreciate the thought and effort.

Jesus christ, time goes by so fast I had no idea what date was coming up! But honestly, It doesnt bother me one bit that it'll be available on consoles later on, as long as they keep the players seperate.
    Image removed due to its file extension: http://desmond.imageshack.us/Himg31/scaled.php?server=31&filename=41451693.jpg&res=medium
    Quote from afkalmighty

Quote from Duckintheriver

What's the date today.... i can't remember but i think there's something special about it.......

Duh it's May 15 today, you know, the release date for Diablo 3?

WHAT!? HOW LONG HAVE I BEEN ASLEEP!?
    lol
    "Just quit and wait for GW2"
    MFers...no fair, it's still March 31st where I am. Damnit...
    OMG, can't wait! I'll be able to play with my GF now! She doesn't know how to use a computer, but she loves her some Wii games like Just Dance 3 and Barbie: Jet, Set & Style!

I give this a 9.99.../10 rating!
    "All generalizations are false, including this one." -Mark Twain
    allofmymoney.jpg
    I prefer my PC, thank 'ee.
    not bad Blizzard...but hey they joked about Pandas in WoW before...you never know...this could be true for the WiiU in a few years :)

--------------------------

Quote from Benegesserit

not bad Blizzard...but hey they joked about Pandas in WoW before...you never know...this could be true for the WiiU in a few years :)

For some reason I can't edit...anyway I guess this is a DFans joke, not Blizzard..there's no source link :)

I wonder what Blizzard is still planning
    An obvious one, but well put together.
    Blizzard used to care about releasing Diablo III, then they all took an arrow in the knee...
    Quote from Benegesserit

actually WiiU makes so much sense with the touch screen instead of the mouse curser and ninetendo aiming at getting both the hardcore and casual market so it wont be too far fetched if they ask blizzard to port D3 as one of their hardcore games.
    This is deffintly the worst april fools joke from blizzard so far. No creativity was put into this one. :\
    The weird thing is, I tried picturing the way you would control your character based on the info given, and it actually seems like something I'd enjoy testing out. Though I'm not one for the motion control hype for most games, this would be fun for at least a little while.

Also, kinda reminded me of this D2 commercial :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ayH_tWiDhAM
    Of all things important in Online Gaming, there is one thing no game developer can "fix" - it's community.
    This isn't a joke...
    I just want a little bit of tenderness :(

haha...good one...i loled in this.. :D
    It's not April 1st yet in California! I was so excited about this!
    My arm is gonna be tired just clearing Den of the Fallen. All that hacking and slashing.
    I 100% bought it. =( At first, I was confused because last I'd heard, the console team got pulled off consoles to help finish up the PC version first. Then you mentioned cutting a skill slot to make it viable for console which made me sad. But, it was all totally plausible... they even invited D3 fansites to HQ during the MoP press tour, which made the play test make total sense. I lol'd when you gave Bashiok a black eye.

Sounds like it'd be freaking awesome though, I'd even consider buying a D3 Wii. The only thing I would have liked a mention about was whether you could download and play with your PC license or if you would need a Wii license.
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes