Diablofans Diablo 3 Beta Key Contests! 450 Keys to win!

@thechatgem twitter contest
    night stalker is no rune spell
    your question asked for runespells
    so only witch doctor was wrong

me wins give key
    @killionaire same meaning yo
    I'm really hoping to get lucky in some of these contests, I can't wait another day to play some D3! :D
    Good luck for all contesters!

I really want to play a beta mage, i think she will be the most funny character.

Also the best to farm sojs ;DD
    Very interesting contests :>
    Good luck everyone and thanks for the opportunity.

I already got my barbarian build ready for the contest but I can't find any thread to post it on. Please update the front page with the correct thread.

Thanks in advance.
    It seems the facebook and twitter contest is over? counted the amount of times youve given out keys there...its +-200 !!! damn ive been camping there all day for nothing :((((((
    Happy go lucky good times batman!
    Stay awhile and listen!
    From those four words many of us where captured, i have grown up with this series released from Blizzard, and remember when they were once Blizzard North! the series is rich in lore, which is the appeal for me a game must mean something and have a gripping story from start to finish, Diablo has capturesd this and taken us on the adventure, do i have a favourite class no i will play all, although i was subject to the involvement of a paladin, the fact that you can play by yourself or party up( which i hope to make many friends and be able to do this with)is a massive bonus, you do not need to absorb hours to be able to enjoy the product ala WOW, for those looking for lore, have a read of the book of cain, i got this to srall my appetite for a BETA alas this has fueled it, the book of cain tells more about the world of sanctuary and the battle between the high heavens and the burning hells, a fantastic read and awesome tale, i cannot wait for realease and truely get into the depths of it!

see you all in the mortal realm of santuary
    Ooo, almost forgot give me a key or i'l go postal and tele all around till i run out of mana

and i have lots more where this came from , now i wana doo an exile on the back of my sholder to guard my back and smith my enemies
    thanks for this chance to win a beta key :D im really hoping you guys will release this on ps vita later, i had a dream about that i think would be great you can touch the screen and stuff and the portablility omg. also my friends keep suggesting game's that are "better than diablo" but i don't care about them there all knock-off's of diablo and i said to them that there just impatient. :P
    p.s. I LOVED the first and second games keep em coming.
    Quote from Dinamita_008

and i have lots more where this came from , now i wana doo an exile on the back of my sholder to guard my back and smith my enemies

Those stones are awesome!!! where did you get those?
    DId i missed the characterbuild contest? on this page it states: -Not Yet Started-

Edit: Damn I missed it!...
    I love most of the contests here, mostly looking forward to the build-contest start :D
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes