Patch 13 Before Weekend, Character Wipe Included

Make sure to check today's news.

Patch 13 Incoming and Character Wipe
    It looks like patch 13 will hit before the weekend if all goes well. Also note there will be a character wipe with this patch. Don't forget that with this patch, we will be seeing some of the new skill system in effect.

Originally Posted by Blizzard (Blue Tracker / Official Forums)

We're currently in the process of preparing the next beta patch for release and wanted to provide all beta testers with a heads-up that a character wipe will be included. Please note that, as with previous character wipes, this wipe will also affect gold, items, followers, and artisans. (Beta Bucks will be reset, as well.)

We're hoping to release Beta Patch 13 before the weekend, but we don't yet have a precise ETA. As always, we'll provide more information as it becomes available, and patch notes will be posted here once the patch is live.

Thanks for your continued feedback and testing!
    excuse my french but FUCK YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    "once the pretty hardcore gamers we had testing inferno found it fairly difficult, we then we doubled it" -trolololol jay wilson
    looks like the new skill system is gona hit this patch

ok im gona say it

if the patch does hit this weekend, i can see D3 live within 8 weeks from this weekend, and u can hold me to it

but enough speculation from me, ye gona be a cool patch

hopefully feedback will be good
    Will this be the final patch before release date announcement? That's all I'm thinking now...
    Quote from Davitto

Will this be the final patch before release date announcement? That's all I'm thinking now...

exactly. this WILL be the last MAJOR patch. they will of course patch in more bug fixes as they get closer and start mass testing more. im certain of that. cant wait to see the skill system and hear about how runes will be, im scared but happy. hopefuly they dont epic fail with the changes......
    "once the pretty hardcore gamers we had testing inferno found it fairly difficult, we then we doubled it" -trolololol jay wilson
    Assuming this patch goes smothe, this is it! The last hurdle!

Whats wrong with the Blue Tracker btw?
    beta patch 13 notes:
    "even more than before bugs are fixed"
    Man, this better not disappoint. While I'm still not in the beta, I would love the last big reveal of the systems this week. Makes my birthday tomorrow a bit special and lighten my mood for the week.
    I don't always burn. But when I do, I use hellfire.
    Woooo
    Chicago Baby!

Next week should be an interesting one.
    If this is THE patch and also we get info about changes to runestones and skills there will be lot of things to talk about.
    And since no other major systems are there to talk about....we should be able to play the game....soontm!
    Yay! A reason to level new heroes to max!
    Yay, new stuff.
    A bit sad about the character wipe, but excited to hear that another patch is incoming very soon. /restless

Quote from FreddyBenson
    looks like the new skill system is gona hit this patch

ok im gona say it

if the patch does hit this weekend, i can see D3 live within 8 weeks from this weekend, and u can hold me to it

but enough speculation from me, ye gona be a cool patch

hopefully feedback will be good

If you get it wrong, you have to change your name to FreddyBensonGuessedWrong. :P

Quote from Drkclone
    Man, this better not disappoint. While I'm still not in the beta, I would love the last big reveal of the systems this week. Makes my birthday tomorrow a bit special and lighten my mood for the week.

Happy birthday! :cheers:
    I don't wanna bring down the party, but I have a feeling that there will still be another major patch after this one which revolves around the AH. Not only will they fix the bugs it has, but I reckon they'll probably change its UI as well.
    BlueTracker is broken
    Quote from Sojourna

A bit sad about the character wipe, but excited to hear that another patch is incoming very soon. /restless

I'm happy they wipe chars actually, that makes reason to make new ones :) Was a bit bored of my overpowered chars.
    Patch 13 notes:

-New skill system

-we also send 100k invites for europe

W00t !!!
    Quote from Burzghash

Regardless, there's no good reason for forcing permanence on people..
    New Skill System, New Chat Channels, New Auction House

I must have missed this somewhere. What are they doing to the skill system to make it new? Are they adding differently abilities or are they just changing damage? Thanks!
    Quote from Crysto37

Patch 13 notes:

-New skill system

W00t !!!

^amazing still it could be magnificent with a small change.

Patch 13 notes:

-New skill system
    -Add arena (pvp mode)
    Paris 1996 Thessaloniki 2000 Bologna 2002 Athens 2007 Berlin 2009 Barcelona 2011 (Turkey 2012)
    Image removed due to its file extension: http://www.google.gr/imgres?um=1&hl=el&client=opera&sa=N&rls=el&channel=suggest&tbm=isch&tbnid=_BnK0cvEmkZmSM:&imgrefurl=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Panathinaikos_B.C.&docid=UZZ9rRiRYAdVrM&imgurl=http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/9/9f/Panathinaikos_B.C._logo.png&w=120&h=120&ei=HiOgT9z3A86M4gTNkfSEAw&zoom=1&iact=hc&vpx=495&vpy=232&dur=1151&hovh=96&hovw=96&tx=92&ty=18&sig=115206278596409589058&page=1&tbnh=96&tbnw=96&start=0&ndsp=22&ved=1t:429,r:2,s:0,i:71&biw=1366&bih=603
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes