Diablo 3 Beta Patch 13 - In-Game Screenshots

Quote from FreddyBenson

people are never happy are they, so much moaning about the smallest of things

guys they will not be able to make every person who is gona get diablo happy

you do have your right to say your opinion but dont moan as if its the end of the world or the worst thing thats ever happend to you

its only a game and there will be stuff that you dont agree with

Well... when stuff gets worse it's usually something to complain about

Isendims#1577
    Quote from FreddyBenson

people are never happy are they, so much moaning about the smallest of things

guys they will not be able to make every person who is gona get diablo happy

you do have your right to say your opinion but dont moan as if its the end of the world or the worst thing thats ever happend to you

its only a game and there will be stuff that you dont agree with

I don't know who this was directed to, but in any case, if it was my suggestion:

Skill runes =/= smallest of things.

Also, it isn't the end of the world, but it is the end of $65, so people wanting to get their money's worth for a game that promises to live up to Diablo fans is absolutely important. I agree that small things can appear insignificant, but when all of the small things add up to something big, it is significant and called for to voice your opinions, especially since Blizzard has stated that it wants to hear feedback on the ideas.

This is no time to spout worthless rhetoric; it's time, yet again, for future customers of the game to provide constructive feedback, no matter how big or small the suggestions may be.
    I despise how the skill system, even the freaking skill MENU, separates MOUSE and KEYBOARD keys. This is ridiculous, and you still can't even just add 2 keyboard hotkeys which technically, and hilariously, bring you behind Torchlight. What, you can't give us simple options like that? Its so streamlined its sickening, and the menu is big and horribly innefficient.

We should be able to see all the skills and all the runes in a heartbeat, no screen switching. Plus, the hotkeys on the keyboards are locked, even with elective mode on. I mean, that is so hilarious. What the fuck are they doing.

I didn't even scratch the surface. Each skills are always under -one- key only. Its like... what the hell, man... WHAT IS THIS? I didn't even play. I said screw it, and let them fix it. This is so disgusting, I can't even bother with it. Can't believe I was actually anxious to see this in action.

Post in this beta feedback topic if you can, I can't, its like my long-forgotten WoW subscription is preventing me from posting.

http://us.battle.net...opic/4079869140

From the link above:
    - The Skill window itself is far to large & wastes screen space.
    - No overall list of skills.
    - Skills are now spread between an unspecified/unclear amount of windows & categories.
    - Players cannot choose which of the 1-4 keys to map there skills to.
    - Players cannot move a skill from one hotkey/button to another if it's already selected as an active skill.
    - No indication within the skill window of what skills you currently have active/selected.
    - Default attack is no longer a selectable option.
    - Some skills cannot be used with the mouse, even in "Elective Mode"
    - To few skills per class that warrant this kind of multi-window approach (IMO)
    Quote from SFJake

I despise how the skill system, even the freaking skill MENU, separates MOUSE and KEYBOARD keys. This is ridiculous, and you still can't even just add 2 keyboard hotkeys which technically, and hilariously, bring you behind Torchlight. What, you can't give us simple options like that? Its so streamlined its sickening, and the menu is big and horribly innefficient.

We should be able to see all the skills and all the runes in a heartbeat, no screen switching. Plus, the hotkeys on the keyboards are locked, even with elective mode on. I mean, that is so hilarious. What the fuck are they doing.

I didn't even scratch the surface. Each skills are always under -one- key only. Its like... what the hell, man... WHAT IS THIS? I didn't even play. I said screw it, and let them fix it. This is so disgusting, I can't even bother with it. Can't believe I was actually anxious to see this in action.

Post in this beta feedback topic if you can, I can't, its like my long-forgotten WoW subscription is preventing me from posting.

http://us.battle.net...opic/4079869140

From the link above:
    - The Skill window itself is far to large & wastes screen space.
    - No overall list of skills.
    - Skills are now spread between an unspecified/unclear amount of windows & categories.
    - Players cannot choose which of the 1-4 keys to map there skills to.
    - Players cannot move a skill from one hotkey/button to another if it's already selected as an active skill.
    - No indication within the skill window of what skills you currently have active/selected.
    - Default attack is no longer a selectable option.
    - Some skills cannot be used with the mouse, even in "Elective Mode"
    - To few skills per class that warrant this kind of multi-window approach (IMO)

All this, I agree. When I saw the screenshot with the skill window open I was like, "WTF you can't see ANYTHING other than that window itself.."

What are they thinking?
    Playing a Wizard. Looking for Demon Hunters to play with.
    damn guys...seriously wtf is this shit????? > http://media.diablofans.com/images/news/2012/feb/rune2_unlock.jpg
    Can anybody announce blizz to remove stupid coloured fogs and keep the WHITE BALANCE on the appropriate level?I really cant understand cos i checked the game used the mooage emulator before (patch 12)..and saw that everything is on the right level and the idiot coloured fogs have been eliminated...dnd it's strange cause the early leaked screenshots about the game were right, and balanced enough...really dont know what happend in the meantime, but its ugly enough :S
    rune system changin also strange..but seems to be easier.
    I wouldnt be surprised if more "smaller things" got removed before the launch. Seems like with each major beta patch more stuff gets removed than actually finished based on the initial idea. Maybe Blizz is doing this on purpose to not limit themselves for stuff to add in the d3 exp :P
    There still visual effects on runned skills ?
    This patch was a total waste of resources

Isendims#1577
    I've got my playthrough up on youtube of patch 13 if anyone wants to see

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t8-Z69vM4JU
    These are nice Screen shots. Also what application is being used to record your gameplay? I use to use Fraps awhile back but it seems outdated now. Keep up the good work for those that can't play the beta.
    Oh how I yearn for a beta key.
    The way things are going we will see an xbox and PS3 release soon, i cant believe they consolised this game.
    Quote from Burzghash

Regardless, there's no good reason for forcing permanence on people..
    Thanks Lawlord for the nice video!

After watching it though, my impression that Skills UI needs some work grows stronger...
    I'm playing Diablo II for 10 years over Battle.net and Runestones brings memories from Diablo II (rune system). As runes are common currency, material for best runewords (enigma..) and high runes has a very low drop. Runestones should be similar to runes, that would drop from monsters. Runestone system like that would be a very nice in my opinion, but I could be wrong, because I haven't played Diablo III afterall.
    :d3d:
    New ss's there. Love the way new runes seems to work. Apart from that, chat channels are abit sc2'ish, while an old d2 format could have been coler imo !
    I dont know how I feel about the new runes, I mean there pretty good and everything. But I was really looking forward to farming the 7 runes and getting tiers of them to upgrade my abilities
    "Just quit and wait for GW2"
    Always love to see new screenshots of games, especially games I like :)
    awsome graphics in new patch, can't wait to play this game!
    alot of difference compared to the older diablo games. Its inanely improved!
    does Force have videos up? does anyone? i think this ruin system looks a lot cleaner. Curiouser and curiouser...
    Great vid Lawlord! It was good to see the DH actually seem viable, prior to the patch I was worried I would never play it. The game is lookin' good!
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes