Diablo 3 Beta Patch 13 - In-Game Screenshots

Diablo 3 Beta Patch 13 - In-Game Screenshots
    Beta servers finally went up and I took the time to go through the beta and come back with a couple of screenshots of the new runes and various features introduced in this patch!

This is a very interesting patch, unlocking runes along with your regular skills definitely makes things more exciting and it's nice to finally see variations of existing skills in beta.

Public Chat

Public Chat - Trade

Public Chat - Members

Public Chat - Options

Skill Panel

Rune 1 - Chain Lightning!

Rune 1 - Skill Panel

Rune 1 - Tooltip

Rune 1 - Unlocked

Rune 2 - Tooltip

Rune 2 - Unlocked

Rune 3 - Trident!

Rune 3 - Unlocked

Public Games Selection

Character Profile

Banners Selection

Banners Selection #2

Loading Screen Tips

Finished Beta!
    Wow, awesome. thank you!
    Great chat channels! I would love to see them work cross-game with SC2 and WoW at some point. Would make it even easier to communicate with multiple ingame buddies.
    thanks for the heads up Boub. It's a nice to see the changes for us that we aren't IN the diablo III beta. I just love the new ruNe UI & system.

one Small step for the betA one Huge for the release.....tm
    Paris 1996 Thessaloniki 2000 Bologna 2002 Athens 2007 Berlin 2009 Barcelona 2011 (Turkey 2012)
    Image removed due to its file extension: http://www.google.gr/imgres?um=1&hl=el&client=opera&sa=N&rls=el&channel=suggest&tbm=isch&tbnid=_BnK0cvEmkZmSM:&imgrefurl=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Panathinaikos_B.C.&docid=UZZ9rRiRYAdVrM&imgurl=http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/9/9f/Panathinaikos_B.C._logo.png&w=120&h=120&ei=HiOgT9z3A86M4gTNkfSEAw&zoom=1&iact=hc&vpx=495&vpy=232&dur=1151&hovh=96&hovw=96&tx=92&ty=18&sig=115206278596409589058&page=1&tbnh=96&tbnw=96&start=0&ndsp=22&ved=1t:429,r:2,s:0,i:71&biw=1366&bih=603
    Quote from Carkasjak

Great chat channels! I would love to see them work cross-game with SC2 and WoW at some point. Would make it even easier to communicate with multiple ingame buddies.

I am rather sure they work cross game already, as long as the other player is a RealID friend.

Thanks for the great screenshots, I would really like to see some of the chat.
    Oh and has the banner and selection changed?
    Oops, did not see the chat window in those - is it me or is it rather small?

I personally really hope they bring back the show "character in chat" that was in D2, since that was awesome. The current implantation kinda looks like the one in SC2 and I did not like that one for some reason..
    Thank you for screens. I don't have beta access, this helps alot.
    Chat looks great, so does the skill panel. The new runes look awesome, the old ones sort of looked like dragonballs lol :P.
    That banner customization will be awesome too!
    Bashiok - Blizzard Representative - 08/01/2011 -"So how many skill combinations are there now? Well taking into account 6 active skills, all the rune combinations, and 3 passives we currently expect each class to have roughly 2,285,814,795,264 different build combinations."

"Hey, I thought you'd like the witty irony of grub-on-glowie violence!"
    There will be no runes to sell in RMAH. Dont know if I like this or not.
    Vids or it didn't happen.
    The DPS meter in character profile is by far the most retarded one, GG WoW team, we were so stupid back in D2 with no DPS meter.
    Quote from Burzghash

Regardless, there's no good reason for forcing permanence on people..
    Quote from JaundiceBunny

This. Lol. :P
    Quote from Carkasjak

I'm pretty sure that's how it's going to be. Just like you can chat with SC2 players when you play WoW. I can't see them not implementing that since it's in their other game and some of the point with battletags and real ID.

OT: Thanks for the screenshots. :) These new changes look awesome!
    O btw, this system looks great and I'm pleased for this change. The only concern I have is about the Character Profile (CP). I take it they just zoomed in on your ingame character's model and used it on your CP page...Ingame this model looks fine but when you zoom in, it looks terrible.

This CP is one of the things you and other people will be seeing constantly and it's a disappointment that it looks like it does. Is it hard to better your character's model just for your CP?

Quote from Ermitado

Quote from JaundiceBunny

This. Lol. :P

Well Force will have a vid up and running in a couple of days so I guess we have to wait till then!
    Thanks for feeding the D3 hungry guys like me! :)

Rune really add to the game.
    Can't wait to play, let's hope this is the last major change.
    Also since Bashiok and Zarhym are here in Europe maybe we'll get some nice news soontm :)
    Quote from Carkasjak

Originally Posted by (Blue Tracker / Official Forums)

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/3123246179#13
    • Battle.net
      • Public chat is now available to test
      • Cross-game support has been added! You can now chat with Real ID friends playing the World of Warcraft PTR or StarCraft II PTR, as well as view their in-game status.

It should be supported already, as it is in the patch notes for Patch 13 :)
    "The game is my wife. It demands loyalty and responsibility, and it gives me back fulfillment and peace."
    - Michael Jordan
    omg! :/ this reminds me of why i really want a beta key..
    Also to note, the game now pauses when you press esc if you are playing single player!
    You may be laughing at me because i'm different,
    but i'm laughing at you because you're all the same.
    The graphics of the characters remind me of Neverwinter nights 1
    Much less grinding/farmin/AHing towards the character builds I want. I welcome the rune system change.
    Thanks for the screenies.
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes