Anniversary Update, Level Generation, Beta Screenshots

Quote from TheAdziK

<dreamer_mode>
    It's not release date, it's release itself!
    </dreamer_mode>

I don't think its release date. Why release date would need few more days to be ready? Maybe it's some new cinematic or something like that.

You need to read about that there korea issue buddy, the 4th is a key date and that's when shit will go down.
    Ne frustra vixisse videar.
    Official announcement of Diablo III coming to consoles...
    Quote from NUUUUUHHH

Quote from TheAdziK

<dreamer_mode>
    </dreamer_mode>

I don't think its release date. Why release date would need few more days to be ready? Maybe it's some new cinematic or something like that.

You need to read about that there korea issue buddy, the 4th is a key date and that's when shit will go down.

Oh, i forgot about that ;) Good point.
    Quote from Foensh

Official announcement of Diablo III coming to consoles...

This is on top of my probability list ;p
    Seriously, if Bashiok doesn't have an announcement date he should STFU until he has.

I'm tired of these small bits of information - a movie, a wallpaper, a diablo toy, the revealing of 3 more followers, I couldn't care less. Blizzard is like the hot blonde tease that you met at the last 3 parties, always giving a little, but never going all in.
    Ridiculously Frustrating.

/Nerdrage over
    Yeah! What's with this whole 'giving us new screenshots and information' thing! The bloody nerve. How DARE they! Patronising is what it is and I refuse to look at them.

I would rather they destroyed old screenshots than give us new ones.
    "The first principle is that you must not fool yourself, and you are the easiest person to fool."
    Twitter: @FreddyBushBoy
    Quote from ansl

Seriously, if Bashiok doesn't have an announcement date he should STFU until he has.

I'm tired of these small bits of information - a movie, a wallpaper, a diablo toy, the revealing of 3 more followers, I couldn't care less. Blizzard is like the hot blonde tease that you met at the last 3 parties, always giving a little, but never going all in.
    Ridiculously Frustrating.

/Nerdrage over

im not, so, no he shouldnt =P
    Quote from NUUUUUHHH

Quote from TheAdziK

<dreamer_mode>
    </dreamer_mode>

shako?
    Well, first off we have no idea what, "this week," really is. For all we know, Bashiok could be pointing to a week in late September. And, "early," is just a code word for, "AT THE END OF TIME." So, I'm not expecting too much from this.
    It'll be ready early this week. :)
    My bet is a wallpaper as well. A nice piece of work can take plenty of days to draw, and it's something that you can approximate when it will be finished. Perhaps Wei Wang is up to something gorgeous again.
    I'm still hoping for a release date though :P
    Perhaps they will reveal the new Diablo statue!

Sideshow has something they call '12 days of Sideshow', and every day up until now, they revealed some of their new products, including the new Arthas statue:

Notice how you can see the pic of the same Arthas statue on the right side of the Diablo pic.

Only two reveals have left, and this falls just right into this week with the 15th anniversary of Diablo.

Edit: Credit for the Diablo statue pic goes to Phearon.
    Rísta - ráða
    Fá - freista
    Biðja - blóta
    Senda - sóa

Yeh, but, why would we care about a statue? I'd be terribly sad if it was this.
    Quote from Keiser

Just wait and see you ignoramus, it's no conspiracy theory.
    Ne frustra vixisse videar.
    Arthas got a statue and it is not even Warcraft's Anniversary. If the surprise is the Diablo's statue really feels like Blizzard found out about the anniversary yesterday and then said "Oh... Anniversary... Right, I ... knew it. Here, take ... this ... chocolate! I bought it this morning to celebrate! Hurray!"
    Quote from Roger

Arthas got a statue and it is not even Warcraft's Anniversary. If the surprise is the Diablo's statue really feels like Blizzard found out about the anniversary yesterday and then said "Oh... Anniversary... Right, I ... knew it. Here, take ... this ... chocolate! I bought it this morning to celebrate! Hurray!"
    Chocolate would be more exciting than what they no doubt have in mind. Did some browsing on Bash's twitter and sounds like not much will be happening this week.

Ambiguous Mouse-Mime demands attention!
    Sticking to true Blizzard form, claiming the announcement will be ready "Early this week" apparently means Wednesday or when the week is more than half over.
    Quote from Gealic

Sticking to true Blizzard form, claiming the announcement will be ready "Early this week" apparently means Wednesday or when the week is more than half over.

Lol... I would like to know what Blizzards definition of "soon" or "early" is? Because every time they say something is going to be soon or early really means somewhere towards the end of that time period stated. Looks like early 2012 for a Diablo release, would really be December 2012 =(.

The picture looks very cool, is also very representative, but the appearance does not conform to with us. Should be like this

http://www.toyswill.com/polymer-clay-dolls-customized-diy-gifth8cm-p-520.html

My god this necro had me confused. :facepalmsign:
    Last edited by Junotekh: 12/30/2013 5:51:41 AM

• To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes