Diablo 3 Press Event Visit

So when does the Beta begin?
    :monk: /facepalm
    Monk > Wizard > Barbarian > Demon Hunter > Witch Doctor
    No beta release date?... Once again:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mWjDYz2ldN0
    Really disappointed in the RMT auction house. I can see why they're doing it, but it really seems like a massive money-grab to me from Blizzard.
    Quote from Scottehs

The starting schedule will probably be revealed Aug 3rd in the financial results conference call.

Probably, but not a 100 % certainty.
    + Dark Wanderer son of Leoric? Heh, if find the child a.k.a Albrecht get's sacrificed for the invocation of the devil version much more interesting, now they are just messing with our minds :S

+ Cauldron of Jordan, lol - obvious reference to the SoJ. Instant sell from the battlefield, hell yeah!

+ Stone of Recall - infinite TP to town? Hmmm, they'll nerf it for sho...

+ OMG YES, HAWESOME STASH SIZE!!!11oneeleven

+ Hmmm, new skill system = your items determine the power of your skill? - i think i fucking like that!

Ohhh man so much info, thanks for this guys - bro lovin ya so much <3 gonna continue reading ;)
    I am a little uncertain about the Stone of Recall. I don't see how a personal traveling device will in any way solve the issues they had in D2 where people could pop back and forth to town during fights.
    DiabloWiki.com - PlugY PlugY for Diablo II allows you to reset skills and stats, transfer items between characters in singleplayer, obtain all ladder runewords and do all Uberquests while offline. It is the only way to do all of the above. Please use it.

Supporting big shoulderpads and flashy armor since 2004.
    I guess we all just got a part time job....Blizzard send my W2 at the beginning of the year.

On second thought maybe this is Blizzards response to the debt crisis, and this is their idea on generating additional tax revenue.
    Quote from PhrozenDragon

I am a little uncertain about the Stone of Recall. I don't see how a personal traveling device will in any way solve the issues they had in D2 where people could pop back and forth to town during fights.

They can just make it unusable with any monsters alive in the nearby.
    Quote from Don_guillotine

Quote from Scottehs

The starting schedule will probably be revealed Aug 3rd in the financial results conference call.

Probably, but not a 100 % certainty.

I hope so!

Awesome stuff Sixen and the team this is great stuff alot to read and I don't mind the RWT auction house because a game i'll play for a while will allow me to get some money for my time played doesn't sound bad at all.

I just don't want money to take over the gold auction house and no one sells anything good on there, that would be horrible for people who don't have alot of money.
    Quote from Scottehs

I hope so!

Awesome stuff Sixen and the team this is great stuff alot to read and I don't mind the RWT auction house because a game i'll play for a while while allow me to get some money for my time played doesn't sound bad at all.

I just don't want money to take over the gold auction house and no one sells anything good on there, that would be horrible for people who don't have alot of money.

There are free listings that will allow you to sell items even if you haven't paid a dime. Then you can take your auction proceedings as e-balance that will be attached to your Blizzard account. Then you can just use your e-balance as you'd use any in-game currency.

And e-balance can be used to pay for Diablo 3 expansion packs, other Blizzard games and merchandise, but not cashed out.
    Quote from PhrozenDragon

A thought.
    Like wow u cant use is while in combat and has a long cast time. *Problem Solved*
    "Heal the sick, cleanse the lepers, raise the dead, cast out demons: freely ye have received, freely give".
    The cast time appears to (currently) be instant, but perhaps it can't be used with monsters around. In fact that makes a lot of sense. Hopefully the game will have an easier time figuring out when all monsters are dead than WoW did at release though.
    DiabloWiki.com - PlugY PlugY for Diablo II allows you to reset skills and stats, transfer items between characters in singleplayer, obtain all ladder runewords and do all Uberquests while offline. It is the only way to do all of the above. Please use it.

awesome. looks like the monk will be the harder class in this game. works for me.
    Quote from Don_guillotine

Quote from Scottehs

I hope so!

Awesome stuff Sixen and the team this is great stuff alot to read and I don't mind the RWT auction house because a game i'll play for a while while allow me to get some money for my time played doesn't sound bad at all.

There are free listings that will allow you to sell items even if you haven't paid a dime. Then you can take your auction proceedings as e-balance that will be attached to your Blizzard account. Then you can just use your e-balance as you'd use any in-game currency.

And e-balance can be used to pay for Diablo 3 expansion packs, other Blizzard games and merchandise, but not cashed out.

Oh so I can sell a in-game item for a e-balance but why not sell for real money instead and just use that real money for everything that the e-balance can but more?

or did I read what you said wrong?
    Quote from PhrozenDragon

The cast time appears to (currently) be instant, but perhaps it can't be used with monsters around. In fact that makes a lot of sense. Hopefully the game will have an easier time figuring out when all monsters are dead than WoW did at release though.

WoW initially didn't take you out of combat instantly, but there was a countdown timer after you killed the last mob before you were flagged out of combat.
    Wait, what , did I hear correctly? No more skill tree? Or am I dumb.
    I would like to say, first and foremost, that I am very grateful that I follow Diablofans for all of my D3 news.

In my opinion, I think the RMT auction house is a good idea. I would much rather pay for my items in a medium that granted me safety. Also, I'm glad that we do have a town portal system now.

Anyway, I'm still really excited. I'm not slighted in the least about the RMT auction house because I feel that Blizzard, at least, has good intentions.

And nice beard, Kevin.

I hate the way you cling to ignorance and pass it off as innocence
    Quote from Scottehs

Oh so I can sell a in-game item for a e-balance but why not sell for real money instead and just use that real money for everything that the e-balance can but more?

It will be cheaper to use e-balance, Blizzard will take less of a cut with it. Also, you can't store cash in your account, but only e-balance. So you will have to deposit and take the cash out with a small cut each time if you want to use pure cash. Kinda standard model.

Blizzard themselves aren't really sure how the real money auction house will do financially.
    Quote from mumba_kik

Wait, what , did I hear correctly? No more skill tree? Or am I dumb.

Skill trees have been gone for over a year. They're skill tiers now, and they are still in.
    Quote from Scottehs

You can get cash, but that cash will have to be converted back to e-balance if you want to buy items with it. Since a fee will be applied on the transfer of actual cash, doing so all the time will result in less total e-balance acquired for you.

• To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes