New Class Skill Videos

I'm looking forward to every class but witch doctor :d
    Barbarian goes The Incredible Hulk. Nice one!
    The least appealing was the monk, but I guess with sound and monsters its diffrent.

Makes me wanna test them all!

Swedish Official Fansite www.Diablo3pvp.se

@Darkligen

Well I did a Google Fight between CAPTAIN PLANET and DIABLO and I dont have good news for you !!

CAPTAIN PLANET
    491 results
    DIABLO
    15500000 results

We have to think of some other way to beat DIABLO <_
    !! Die Maggot !!
    Al of had sick skills, but asif i already hadent had inough doubt between the DH and the barb i know have even more doubt of choosing between wich one wil be my first class !

The barb over 900 super sayan looked insane, but the demon hunter black/purple wings wure fucking maddd !
    Yeah the demon hunter wings... HNNNNGGGH.

I think I'll tamper with a barb just to get the feel of the game then go demon hunter. I hope all classes have a effect like the barbarian, wizard, and demon hunter where they go into uber mode. Something tells me they might. If so I wanna see the monk one!
    These videos are awesome. I was starting to worry I was going off the witch doctor there for a while but I now remember that he's a ghost-faced killah. Full-stop. Period.
    "The first principle is that you must not fool yourself, and you are the easiest person to fool."
    Twitter: @FreddyBushBoy
    They look amazing if i have to say. Hopefully we will see them with sound soon.
    What @hoboman27 said on page 2, to me its the same weird thing,lets say the monk have a cool polearm and is not using it with his skills that needs this kind of weapon, like the Templar Rush skill it will be awesome if the actual weapon is yours and not a projection thing.

Still I don't know Monk or DH ;)
    Quote from Daemaro

I think I'll tamper with a barb just to get the feel of the game then go demon hunter. I hope all classes have a effect like the barbarian, wizard, and demon hunter where they go into uber mode. Something tells me they might. If so I wanna see the monk one!

From the Judgehype Press Event skill listing :

- Witch Doctor has Big Bad Voodoo, third-to-last skill gained
    - Monk has Mystic Ally, second-to-last skill gained

Even though Mystic Ally sounds like a companion/familiar skill, it could also be the Monk letting one of his 1001 gods empower him. I can definitely see some Über-Mode-skills here :P
    My Wizard build inspired by Mario Kart items
    3 Green Shells / Bananas / Red shell / Lightning Bolt / Fake Item Box / Blue Shell
    Quote from Daemaro

Welcome to the club good sir! :)
    Sixen could you change the 5. female Monk skill to Tempest Rush... thats the correct name not Templar Rush (dont ask me how I got that one wrong Oo).

And I have to agree with the posters above that the Monk doesnt look too powerful. But if you think about it the Monk is a martial artist, so his skills arent as flashy as all the magic based skills. But even I dont get it why even the Barbarian, which should normaly be a pure melee fighter, has more "exploding" attacks than the monk, not that Im saying take them away, the Barbarian looks awesome right now, but they could have made the monk skills a little bit more intresting. Also the lack of mobs doesnt help... Exploding Palm without mobs that could explode is lame.

But yeah the good thing about the Monk looking less powerful is that I have less competition^^. First Char Monk yay!
    Quote from Tenhi

Sixen could you change the 5. female Monk skill to Tempest Rush... thats the correct name not Templar Rush (dont ask me how I got that one wrong Oo).

And I have to agree with the posters above that the Monk doesnt look too powerful. But if you think about it the Monk is a martial artist, so his skills arent as flashy as all the magic based skills. But even I dont get it why even the Barbarian, which should normaly be a pure melee fighter, has more "exploding" attacks than the monk, not that Im saying take them away, the Barbarian looks awesome right now, but they could have made the monk skills a little bit more intresting. Also the lack of mobs doesnt help... Exploding Palm without mobs that could explode is lame.

But yeah the good thing about the Monk looking less powerful is that I have less competition^^. First Char Monk yay!

As if! I'm making a Monk too. I'll admit...all these cool skills almost led me astray, but I stayed true. I mostly want a monk so I can feel like Goku :-P. I'm really hoping there is going to be a rune that turns Wave of Light into a kamehameha.
    Quote from Akuma Seijin

Quote from Tenhi

As if! I'm making a Monk too. I'll admit...all these cool skills almost led me astray, but I stayed true. I mostly want a monk so I can feel like Goku :-P. I'm really hoping there is going to be a rune that turns Wave of Light into a kamehameha.

Monk - Goku ? LOL. More like Barb - Goku!
    The thing with all the Archon/Berserker/Shaodw Power things is... doesnt that almost look like a must have skill? So if you take Superform + Movement Skill you only have 4 Skills left to choose from :/ As a Monk one Skill will be a Mantra (atleast for me...whats a Monk without a Mantra :P), so you have Superform + Movement + Mantra, that leaves you 3 Skills for Attacks. For the higher difficulties you want some kind of CC with most classes, so you are down to 2 Attacks... and thats rather restricting. You could argue that you dont need CC if you have Movement + Mantra as a Monk but I wouldnt be too sure if thats enough for higher difficulties -_-

I dont know but I feel like having 7 Skillslots would be better, that gives you more room for things.

Edit: Did anyone else notice that the female Monk never uses her Staff? <_

Edit2: Also the "7"-sided Strike only hits 4 times :hehe:
    Quote from Deventh

Monk - Goku ? LOL. More like Barb - Goku!

Well I was thinking that before we saw ssj4 Barb lol.

EDIT: Tenhi...your observation depresses me.
    Demon hunter's strafe has to be my favourite though
    I think the Witch Doctor walking zombies skill is a runed Wall of zombies. :wd:
    OMG that barb look so sick and crazy, it's like he got fucked by diablo...
    I didn't think it was possible, but the Wizard just moved waaaay up in my play order.
    This post is from the future.
    "All generalizations are false, including this one." -Mark Twain
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes