DiabloCast: Episode XIX - Mum's The Word

With only another day or so until we can reveal everything from the press event, we still had some stuff to talk about from the past week. This time around, we discussed the beta box art, casual vs. hardcore, and the upcoming conference call (which we'll be doing a live podcast for). If you missed the eighteenth episode, you can check it out here. Otherwise, the nineteenth episode covered the following topics:

If you've missed any previous episodes, check the archive!
    The Chat Gem Lives!
    Diablo III Analyst
    SC2Mapster
    Can't wait for the flood of infos!
    I love all loot fest kind of game! I will be playing all of them for the next few years. Loot fest games I'm looking forward to: LotR: War in the North, Torchlight 2, Borderlands 2 and of course Diablo 3.
    Morning /saved. :D
    I'm kinda worried about the things mentioned regarding beta. It really needs to come out asap, seeing as it's ready and D3 has soon been in development longer than any other Blizz game.

But maybe they are just being mean and deceptive on purpose ;)
    Sixen,

Are you and force going to post videos and blogs as soon as midnight comes up? I'll be at work, so a pod cast would work ;)
    Awsome podcast as allways guys.
    What a pleasant surprise this morning!

So stoked for next week.
    "Kevin played a monk! Spoiler alert!"

I laughed so fucking hard right there.

I'm so stoked for Tuesday. Great podcast, guys.

I hate the way you cling to ignorance and pass it off as innocence
    great podcast thanks for uploading :)
    Were you two in the same twin bed when you made this podcast?
    Keep up the good work amazing Pcast like always...

CANT WAIT FOR THE INFOS!!
    First off nice job on the instagib drop. Second off can't wait to see what you guys have to offer up tomorrow. Keep up the good work.
    "Give a man a skill tree, and he will become a Fire Sorc. Give a man 6 skills to choose from, pulling from all three trees, and he becomes a Fire Sorc that likes to shoot lightning to manage the bigger crowds."

TheSkaBoss
    I just love hearing you guys talk about all the small details of D3. Don't think I've missed a single episode yet. For me it's a great way to fill the void of the wait.

I haven't posted before since keeping track of all the blue posts and listening to your DiabloCasts have answered all my questions so far. I however have a question now.

I believe last DiabloCast you guys talked about different aspects of multiplayer, especially loot wise. I'm not sure if this has been covered before and I just missed it, but what about exp.? Will there be an exp boost for killing a mob, everytime another player joins your game, much like D2, or will it be the same no matter how many is in a game?

Anyway just thought I'd pose the question. Maybe you could answeer it in a later DiabloCast or just somewhere here? Or maybe I should have made a separate post somewhere else on the forum?

Thanks
    Quote from R00K8

Sixen,

Are you and force going to post videos and blogs as soon as midnight comes up? I'll be at work, so a pod cast would work ;)

12:01AM, ;).

Quote from Glenduil

I believe last DiabloCast you guys talked about different aspects of multiplayer, especially loot wise. I'm not sure if this has been covered before and I just missed it, but what about exp.? Will there be an exp boost for killing a mob, everytime another player joins your game, much like D2, or will it be the same no matter how many is in a game?

That's a really good question, I'm not exactly sure just yet how stuff like that will scale.
    The Chat Gem Lives!
    Diablo III Analyst
    SC2Mapster
    Quote from Wingless

I'm kinda worried about the things mentioned regarding beta. It really needs to come out asap, seeing as it's ready and D3 has soon been in development longer than any other Blizz game.

But maybe they are just being mean and deceptive on purpose ;)

When Sixen said "They could still say, Beta in 2 months" after they talked about the beta box art.. I am pretty sure I heard some stiffled laughter from Force.. could be wrong. But listen to it again and you'll hear what I mean.

Great Podcast guys. Must have been tough doing it with out revealing any info.
    The unicorn question was asked by me.. If anyone was curious.. ;)

Swedish Official Fansite www.Diablo3pvp.se

Can't wait!!!!! :)

Great podcast again as always guys, keep em up! I listened twice! :)
    This is like some horrible tease lol can't wait for tomorrow thanks guys!
    Great Diablocast as always.

I especially agree with your discussion and comparison regarding Starcraft and Diablo. I personally have only played about 10 online games in SC2, but I'm trying to watch every SC2 major tournaments. I watch Day9 dailies regurarly, and I enjoy watching SC2 overall so much. I love watching the pro's excel, learn tactics and sort of analyze games. But again, I never play it myself.
    [youtube] T3hMusicGuru
    [playlist] Diablo III Music

Signature by Caniroth.
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes