We're Off to See the Beta

So jealous!

Is what you see on July 27th under NDA? Will you guys be able to release any info from that visit?

It'll be under NDA until August 1st, when i'll do a huge writeup and i'm sure Force will do a video.. and we'll release our DiabloCast-type thing as well.
    The Chat Gem Lives!
    Diablo III Analyst
    SC2Mapster
    FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111!!!

Me jelly :(

So jealous!

Is what you see on July 27th under NDA? Will you guys be able to release any info from that visit?

It'll be under NDA until August 1st, when i'll do a huge writeup and i'm sure Force will do a video.. and we'll release our DiabloCast-type thing as well.

Accordin to sources i read yesterday they are under NDA untill the beginning of august. I think it was untill the 3rd
    Dedicated fan since 96.
    Ha !! I guessed for a Beta to be coming out at about first days of Septembre and i may be right about that we'll see when NDA get's lifted(I hate NDA btw, had it in my face on RIFT beta).

Also a question about the arena. In the Hardcore arena characters will permanently die so... Will experience be gained from arenas or only from the world of Sanctuary ? Cause that way we can make characters for arena-play only and others to play in single and multiplayer games.

So jealous!

Accordin to sources i read yesterday they are under NDA untill the beginning of august. I think it was untill the 3rd

I'm telling you it's August 1st, ;P.
    The Chat Gem Lives!
    Diablo III Analyst
    SC2Mapster

Lol I knew it...
    Typical late release by Blizzard.
    They always put things out at the end of their "speeculated" dates.... or none at all.

Oh well... Q3 ? More like Q4 Beta now....
    Whats the point of inviting Sixen and Force btw?

It's not like their Machinima where they can wreck up 10+ million views.
    The D3 Community isn't even big right now.
    I'd much better see earlier beta..

Umm... they are aiming between a July 1st to September 30th release of beta, the third quarter of a calendar year

Bashiok clearly mentioned this in his post, breh

So jealous!

You are obviously wrong. The guy has sources. You don't.

On another note-

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DEeRL94Rzbw
    I actually think my heart skipped a beat, possibly two, while reading the topic after hitting F5.

This is most likely great news indeed, I'm hoping for a mid-Aug start of public D3 Beta. :)
    [youtube] T3hMusicGuru
    [playlist] Diablo III Music

Signature by Caniroth.
    This is so awesome, can't wait :D

FEEEVER!
    My pants just got tight.
    This is surreal. We have been waiting so, so long. I'm telling you I am gonna have to pinch myself when I am finally holding the box and watching it install on my computer.

NINTENDO SIXTY FOOU.... I mean... DIABLO THREE BETAAAAAAA!!!!! OHH MYY GOOODDDD!!!!!!
    this is like a dream come true.
    "The Jerkstore called: They're running out of YOU!"

This is surreal. We have been waiting so, so long. I'm telling you I am gonna have to pinch myself when I am finally holding the box and watching it install on my computer.

Haha, yeah I'm feeling kinda the same way.

NINTENDO SIXTY FOOU.... I mean... DIABLO THREE BETAAAAAAA!!!!! OHH MYY GOOODDDD!!!!!!

I literally laughed out loud! And I'm at work. *embarrassed*
    "All generalizations are false, including this one." -Mark Twain
    = no beta in july ... -.- ... and some more ...

Official Blizzard Quote:

mmmmmyyy precious!
    - Jay Wilson

Lol I knew it...
    Typical late release by Blizzard.
    They always put things out at the end of their "speeculated" dates.... or none at all.

Oh well... Q3 ? More like Q4 Beta now....
    Whats the point of inviting Sixen and Force btw?

What kind of logic is this?
    Because we know it won't be in July, therefore it won't be in August or September either.
    Yeah, no.

It's not like their Machinima where they can wreck up 10+ million views.
    The D3 Community isn't even big right now.
    I'd much better see earlier beta..

You're forgetting that this site as well as curse.com will cover this. It's a lot bigger than you may think.
    "All generalizations are false, including this one." -Mark Twain

So jealous!

Hedge my bad. Im on my phone and the typing isn't going that fast ;). I was writing my post as you posted yours. I got the dates mixed up. August the first it is :)
    Dedicated fan since 96.
    Haha! Heavens rejoice!

The 27th of July is my birthday! :-).

Since it's my birthday, can I ask you to overbring a birthday question, Sixen?

If it's not revealed as a system, can you ask wether or not we will have a regional or cross-regional auction house system? Thanks in advance! Have a great trip :)
    Exciting stuff :)!

Caaaan't wait! :olddiablo: :olddiablo: :olddiablo:
    Hell it's about time!
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes