Nineteenth Batch of Screenshots and Art

I'm not gonna lie, I was hoping for something more than this and I guess some people's expectations made me believe that we would get a video of gameplay or something similar :P

Anyway I still like the wallpapers and currently have them all as desktop backgrounds, despite them being quite old ;)
    The 17th batch was 10x better at least it was NEW stuff in there
    It's time for a song boys and girls.....

OH!!!! If you got burned and you know it rage in the forum.

If got burn and you know it rage in the forum.

If you got burn and you know it and you really want to show it rage in the forums.....

Oh well we saw lots of great things along the way, even if the end fizzled out.

I'll leave you with this pearl of wisdom.

It's not always about the destination, sometimes it's about the journey.
    Screw wisdom, this was a giant bait-and-switch. I mean, wallpapers, fine. But the exact same ones we've had available for freakin' months, in some cases years? Who thought that was a good idea?

You don't have a fucking 5 month buildup for a few rehashed images that probably took one guy ten minutes in Photoshop.

Seriously, if they'd switched this one with any of the other milestones it would have been better...
    Heh.

To think some of us (yes, including myself) were hoping for new gameplay footage and/or beta screens... Don't get me wrong, it's great artwork but as others have said, it's nothing new.

I also feel that Blizzard offered some great pieces along the way as they used FB as a cheap marketing tool, but this milestone update is certainly a letdown. This is especially so considering that D3 is their first and only unreleased game to do it - that's gotta count for something right?

Oh well...I can't say I wasn't thrilled with the recent runestone update at least, things like that keep the morale up. Still, even some crappy quality, random over-the-shoulder footage of the internal beta would've sated my hunger quite nicely.
    What a bummer. I was hoping to wake up to a spectacular Diablo 3 surprise.
    we already had these, can someone post the non-logo'd versions?
    Even though I called just a wallpaper a long time ago I still feel disappointed.. Won't complain though, not like we did anything but click a "Like" button to get this far lol.

Here's to hoping for an announcement of an Auction House system soon..
    . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .Follow. . . . . . . . . .Like. . . . . . . . . .Watch. . . . . . . . .Chat

“We act as though comfort and luxury were the chief requirements of life, when all that we need to make us happy is something to be enthusiastic about.” - Albert Einstein
    Is it just me but I thought blizz had said they would have a "good" reward for the 1 million Likes.

I could have sworn I read it somewhere in a blue post.

Anyways.

Last time I get excited about this kind of thing. <_

At least the other batches had some interesting concepts.
    They could have just released a Diablo banner template and said now go and make a wallpaper from some old artwork! :lol: However, I still found a use for them, I have them on a slideshow for my desktop.
    Also bit disapointed was expecting something more :/ hopefully they have something else up their sleeves.
    You know its going to be a good day when you enter a corner sideways.
    Quote from BR_GuyFawkes_BR

Can I take back my "Like"?

Quality post. :lol:
    I was checking the page all day to see what the 1 million reward was... I got tired of checking so I went to watch a movie.

I come back to some re-used images with a logo thrown on them?

This is why I don't vote in real politics.... that way I never get let down. I will never click another like button again!
    Man...my raging man-stick just went limp after seeing these wallpapers. At least we know they are spending their time more productively on the actual game...hopefully!
    "You want something special? Here's a bunch of images you've seen before. WHAT'S SPECIAL ABOUT THEM?!!?! SEE THE LITTLE DIABLO BAR AT THE BOTTOM!?!?! LOOK CLOSER!!!"

"THAT'S NEW LOL!!!"
    Quote from "Sixen" »
    "One in every 10 million people can potentially have a headache from this pill." God forbid she is the 0.000000001% of having a headache.
    Haha, they should have hidden a tiny troll face in each image.
    How do you know they didn't :P

:troll::troll::troll:

Find any Diablo news? Contact me or anyone else on the News team  

It's good to know that the Diablo team really gave us something awesome. I mean, this is way better than what fans of the StarCraft and Warcraft Facebook pages were treated to.

This is a pretty awesome update for Blizzard's red-headed step-child franchise fanbase, don't you think?

/sarcasm

They have until Friday to fix my hurt feelings.
    Just kidding.
    But seriously.
    Here I was hopin they would give a cinimatic or somethin like sc2.....bastards!
    www.myspace.com/mpotatoes for all your Trans Siberian Orchestra listening pleasure
    If you want to arrange it
    This world you can change it
    If we could somehow make this
    Christmas thing last

By helping a neighbor
    Or even a stranger
    And to know who needs help
    You need only just ask

• To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes