DiabloFans Presents the Male Demon Hunter

Quote from Siaynoq

More spikes! He ain't spikey enough. Why aren't there even more spikes, dammit?

What? No high heels either?
    well i bet they will have to delay the beta 5-6 months to figure out on wich side the shoulder armor will be ....
    after all "its done when its done " right .
    Quote from Don_guillotine

Quote from agriosgeorge

Mmmm i think the art developers made a mistake in the design of the male DH. I know it's minor, but if u look carefully one the first pic u'll see that the shoulder/arm extra armor is in the left side and when we see his back it goes to his right :/

You're right actually :P. I think they used the front as a base to create the back view. I don't think it's a big problem, because the same mistake would be rather hard to repeat in 3D without dividing by zero and creating a black hole.

Baah guess u're right too. They get a little lazy sometimes cause of so much to draw and do !
    Although i have my doubts about those black holes. U never know ;) ! They tend to get a little... unexpected !!
    Congratulations on scoring the interview, guys!

But, as to the design, unfortunately, this is what some of us were fearing.

Paladin concept

Could be worse, I guess.
    Quote from Noa

well i bet they will have to delay the beta 5-6 months to figure out on wich side the shoulder armor will be ....
    after all "its done when its done " right .

Haha.

Well really its just set up like that so that the shoulders dont intersect. If the shoulder was on the right side for the front and back shots, then they'd form some kind of triangle or X, which would just end up looking weird. You get the idea of the armor set either way.

And @Gheed, other than the guantlet, its a bit of a stretch, dontchya think? Maybe the one big shoulder, but they look pretty different imo. Either way, this is one of many armor sets. I personally like it quite a bit, especially how the large parts kind of line up when he's aiming.

Find any Diablo news? Contact me or anyone else on the news team.
    DiabloFans: Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Live Chat
    Good job Sixen in getting that exclusive interview and a great one also :D!!!

Quote from Jackzor

And @Gheed, other than the guantlet, its a bit of a stretch, dontchya think? Maybe the one big shoulder, but they look pretty different imo.

I'm sure the quality artists that work under him minimized the damage.

Vee need moar! Macht schnell!
    When is his hairstyle going to be revealed? :D
    There is a good chance we will see his whole face/hair when Diablo3.com gets updated. We were given exclusive coverage so that is why it is not up on their own site yet.

Find any Diablo news? Contact me or anyone else on the News team  

Quote from ScyberDragon

There is a good chance we will see his whole face/hair when Diablo3.com gets updated. We were given exclusive coverage so that is why it is not up on their own site yet.

Yeah I am waiting for the official page to be updated... it's been a while since the last update. But I was extracting some humor because of Bashiok's remarks that he is really self-caring and should be really phisically attractive (for all da gals). And you know how most long-haired male models are really overprotective about their hair :D, think of Johnny Bravo for a second :), so his hair deserves a special treatment and thus postponed announcement :D
    Maybe his class-specific item is some form of hair product instead of the quiver idea :)

Quote from ScyberDragon

Maybe his class-specific item is some form of hair product instead of the quiver idea :)

The quiver can still be essential, he needs a place to store all those various hair brushes.

Exclusive: The Monk's and the Witch Doctor's class-specific hairbrush has been leaked!
    Goosebumps. This is so awesome! Male DH owns.

Great Job scoring the exclusive access!
    Quote from Gheed2010

Congratulations on scoring the interview, guys!

But, as to the design, unfortunately, this is what some of us were fearing.

Paladin concept

Could be worse, I guess.

I don't think it's bad at all, I think he fits the role quite well. He's thin, which almost makes me feel like he's more of a Nomad... He relies on skills he's acquired while travelling the world of the Sanctuary killing demons. I think it's a good fit.
    The Chat Gem Lives!
    Diablo III Analyst
    SC2Mapster
    Wow, just WOW! I'm speechless at how awesome the male DH is! And I'm also Extremely happy for Diablofans, you are going places, guys, HIGH places! Congratulations! I also saw that there are certain other fansites that are quite bitter and jealous, which is quite pathetic and unprofessional... Once again, congrats, guys!

Why do I have the feeling that we will be getting other special surprises for the next few months :D
    We can all hope.

Epic work, Sixen and the DiabloFans team. Epic work.

I for one love this look and am now having 2nd thoughts about rolling a Sorc now!

EDIT: Sorry, WIZARD (though, I will make it a girl)!
    "All generalizations are false, including this one." -Mark Twain
    Fucking fantastic interview guys, asked some good questions I didn't expect to see there :D.
    Quote from "Sixen" »
    "One in every 10 million people can potentially have a headache from this pill." God forbid she is the 0.000000001% of having a headache.
    Wait im confused are we going to have to pick up all amo. , or just special amo.?
    Quote from deepcake13

Wait im confused are we going to have to pick up all amo. , or just special amo.?

It will be an item, without quantity, that will add some statistics and bonuses. The ammo in D3 is .
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes