Male Demon Hunter - Coming by Next Week?

Blizzard has been trying to spice up their games with skimpily clad women for a long time, so all you whiners ought to can it. It's kinda cool that they're gonna try doing it with a male character. I hope they actually do a good job though. I don't have that much faith in a bunch of nerdy game devs doing it well, but we'll see. :P
    He better not be blond...
    Find any Diablo news? Contact me or anyone else on the news team.
    Considerin there is no blonde male character yet...

Find any Diablo news? Contact me or anyone else on the News team  

Considerin there is no blonde male character yet... I wouldn't be surprised if he was. Blizzard wants everyone distinct looking so I think brown, black and white are out. So, blonde or red ?

Quote from ScyberDragon

Considerin there is no blonde male character yet... I wouldn't be surprised if he was. Blizzard wants everyone distinct looking so I think brown, black and white are out. So, blonde or red ?

Yeah, it's logical that he might be blond, but for some reason I don't think I'll like him, this feature will spawn so much names such as Legolas, Omglegolas, Legolasomg etc (not saying Legolas or LOTR suck, I am a big fan of Tolkien, but such lack of sense irritates me somehow). Especially if it's some really bright blond, sounds kinda unheterosexual to me. That's why I would prefer gingers, they are cool. But for the more mysterious vibe I still imagine him with dark or white hair.
    I support the statement that Blizzard want to introduce some diversity in the appearances of the character classes. BUT there are actually 2 bald/shaved guys and 2 dark hair ladies so repeat is not to be excluded. On a side and more comic note what we really don't have is a representative with CURLES or LOCKS :D and ofcourse mohawk and rastas/dreadlocks :P But let's not get that extreme, I wouldn't like such things in a gothic rpg.
    Oh and what about his facial hair anyone? :D
    Find any Diablo news? Contact me or anyone else on the news team.
    5 o'clock shadow obviously. Its only the sexiest facial hair a guy can have.

Clearly if they want him to be eye candy, Long flowing locks of wavy brown hair is a must, as it is similar enough to myself to work, and obviously the only recourse is for his face to be giving the "Magnum" look everywhere he goes
    Quote from thething132

The male Demon hunter just looks like an undead wow character with skin...

You're so cute.

Quote from Doomscream

He better not be blond...
    Diablo's character classes have always been geographically tied, and in Diablo III they are presumed to have a specific history that is only marginally gender-specific. If he comes from the same area and background as the female Demon Hunter, I don't see why he'd be blond.

‘I'M NOT LEAVING UNTIL WE ALL HAVE AIDS!’The importance of calling them ‘mercenaries.’
    I wonder what is going to be the next BIG announcement... :yes:
    i just this wrote on @Diablo official twitter:
    Cmon' @Diablo it's the middle of the week, give us the male Demon Hunter preview!! :D

no answer yet :D
    Quote from Sinke

Cmon' @Diablo it's the middle of the week, give us the male Demon Hunter preview!! :D

That's cus' the time is 3:25 AM in there :P.
    Quote from Don_guillotine

Quote from Sinke

That's cus' the time is 3:25 AM in there :P.

well Twitter never sleeps :P
    But the people who respond on it do :P

blizzzzz.... where is the male DH????? its been 9 days!

hehe day9
    Well, they said it in conditional ;). Probably we'll see him the next week.

Well, they said it in conditional ;). Probably we'll see him the next week.

If they don't, I vote for a French Revolution type of thing where we chop off the heads of the dev team.

And no, do not ask me how that helps.
    Quote from duffman

If they don't, I vote for a French Revolution type of thing where we chop off the heads of the dev team.

And no, do not ask me how that helps.

And to stay true to the style, after that we must chop off the heads of those that chopped off the heads of the dev team.

VIVA LA REVOLUCIÓN!

And to stay true to the style, after that we must chop off the heads of those that chopped off the heads of the dev team.

VIVA LA REVOLUCIÓN!

Yes, and then we must elect a tyrannical leader that will lead us to destroy all Blizzard departments! Especially the WoW team!
    This is getting soooo boring <_
    It looks like the male DH couldn't get his hair just right before his unveiling. We won't be seeing him until next month at the earliest.

Official Blizzard Quote:

Diablo: @Lytus Unlikely. He went back to animation, some of his moves weren't gelling quite right.

• To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes