Diablo 3 Players Discover "BlizzCon Artifact" In Game

Quote from "kabal" »
    Why do you say IF? They already announced that the demo will arrive in 2008

WHAT?! Source to that statement?!:O
    "This place is thick with the stench of ghouls". Barbarian, Diablo III
    oh man, i wonder how much that thing would go on ebay for! i would keep it myself if i ever got one tho :) lucky ppl!
    I was one of the lucky enough fans to get a poster. Only after playing my 3rd time. So far, the witch doctor is turning out to be my favorite, although the wizard seems to be the only class completely completed.
    I wasn't able to find the artifact, but was instead able to play as each class (completing the demo with the Wizard).
    "Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you."-Friedrich Nietzsche
    Quote from "kabal" »
    Why do you say IF? They already announced that the demo will arrive in 2008

Source?

Quote from "Eldius" »
    I wasn't able to find the artifact, but was instead able to play as each class (completing the demo with the Wizard).

Which class was your favorite to play?
    According to Rob Pardo, Diablo 3 is still early in development. I predict Q4 2010 release. Source : http://blog.wired.com/games/2008/10/qa-blizzards-ex.html
    Quote from "Ody" »
    Which class was your favorite to play?

So far, the Wizard. However, the Witch Doctor is tied for a close second with the Barbarian.
    "Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you."-Friedrich Nietzsche
    and no source is provided about a public demo being released in 2008...

I think we can safely assume that that won't happen :p
    ive been keeping an eye out on ebay for one of these posters, if i see one ill buy it for sure! no luck yet though. they did have a wotlk poster signed by almost everyone at blizzard listed for 300$ though, but i want the diablo one.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Manitoba's biggest Diablo fan!
    So jealous...wish I could play the demo.
    Playing Diablo since 1997.
    Hey guys,
    I was another one of the lucky people to find the artifact. It shows up on your screen as a little Blizzcon flag. Then in your inventory it looked like a present. I was able to get a poster of the monk with everyone's autographs. And as part of the prize I got two video cards. Pretty awesome. I'm sure the poster would sell for alot, but seeing as how Diablo is my favorite lore, it would be pretty damn hard to part with it.
    The Net Raiders - http://www.thenetraiders.com
    All things gaming blog. =D
    Quote from ExileGS

Hey guys,
    I was another one of the lucky people to find the artifact. It shows up on your screen as a little Blizzcon flag. Then in your inventory it looked like a present. I was able to get a poster of the monk with everyone's autographs. And as part of the prize I got two video cards. Pretty awesome. I'm sure the poster would sell for alot, but seeing as how Diablo is my favorite lore, it would be pretty damn hard to part with it.

I have this poster of the monk signed i wish i could sell it but alas i know noone else that likes this stuff so i guess i will just put it on my wall :/
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes