Diablo3.com becomes Diablofans.com! Blizzard acquires diablo3.com.

This marks a new corner stone for this forum. It might take a few weeks for all of us to get used to this, but I'm always open to change. The only thing I don't like about this is that we lost our name. Other than that, everything seems pretty good.
    I like the life I lived, because I went from negative to positive.
    You know very well who you are, don't let them hold you down, reach for the stars.

To find the truth, you must risk everything.
    Yeah, but now people will type in diablo3.com and will go to... Blizzard.

It's the decisions you make when you have no time to make them that define who you are.
    Quote from "SpyFiction" »
    I do not consider this a let down. after 7 years nothing has ever happened until now. A true fan would be happy of this news

in my eyes this is awesome news!
    "No one gets to heaven 'til they've lived awhile in hell and even then it's rare that you'll be going there."
    tehjagerbomb would like to say he is shitfaced...and not really disappointed.
    i like the new site. i like the new look and the new skulls of the messege board. the only thing i dont like is.................

THE FONT SIZE.

WHY IS IT SO SMALL. MAKES IT HARD TO SEE THINGS. but anyway it looks great. i still think they are close to announcing diablo 3 becasue they took the diablo3.com sites. and i dont know how the site for webs go. but im sure like the spanish or france diablo3.com/eu or whatever will be the same as the new diablo3.com site but with it in spanish or something. well thats my new thery. lol
    I'm dropping out of college when D3 comes out! woot!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    And the heavens shall tremble!
    It didn't deserve the hype , i knew it was coming but i hoped it wouldn't be so lame as a domain take over. Seriously 2 weeks for this ?It's not even an heart beat.
    Quote from "LazyBoy" »
    I'm dropping out of college when D3 comes out! woot!!

woot ill probably be jobless. so long as u dont have to pay monthly
    We're missing the point, why would Umaro need to send emails to all the gaming websites for this news? Why would "half the internet" link to diablo3.com in 14 days? (that's now) Just because of them aquiring the website? I doubt it.

Either it's hugely overhyped, or they haven't released everything yet. (I would keep Diablo3.com in your eyes the comming few hours)
    This is HUGE news... Bigger than what most people believe it to be...
    ...wow.....
    Quote from "Schism" »
    It didn't deserve the hype , i knew it was coming but i hoped it wouldn't be so lame as a domain take over. Seriously 2 weeks for this ?It's not even an heart beat.

we all knew what it wasn't and had a pretty good idea of what it was. Umaro and MD both said that some people were going to be disappointed and to others it would be what they have been waiting for all these years.
    "No one gets to heaven 'til they've lived awhile in hell and even then it's rare that you'll be going there."
    Quote from "Shival" »
    We're missing the point, why would Umaro need to send emails to all the gaming websites for this news? Why would "half the internet" link to diablo3.com in 14 days? (that's now) Just because of them aquiring the website? I doubt it.

Either it's hugely overhyped, or they haven't released everything yet. (I would keep Diablo3.com in your eyes the comming few hours)

I hope so , it was over hyped , and if this is all it was a real let down.

Edit:
    Quote from "bigtpsychoboy" »
    we all knew what it wasn't and had a pretty good idea of what it was. Umaro and MD both said that some people were going to be disappointed and to others it would be what they have been waiting for all these years.

True but why would half the web link to dliablo3 to a domain take over ?
    Well, both Umaro and MD voted for this in the poll. Could have taken the hint :)

It's the decisions you make when you have no time to make them that define who you are.
    Quote from "Shival" »

hopefully, ill be checking in at 12 to see if anything else happened, then probably tomorow morning ~

er i wish i could just play WoW and forget about this sight.. my rogue needs lvling up..
    but if diablo is announced any time soon im cancelling my account and installing d2 again~ gotta find those pesky cd keys 1st though
    I heard Umaro and MD voted for different things but whatever :)

This is over-hyped a bit, but still bigger news than what most people think it is...

My signature needs to be fixed now, the edges of it are showing off... not quite sure why Jetrall couldn't just completely cut the corner off as I wanted to use this at other sites :(

"Cards and flowers on your window, your friends all plead for you to stay,
    sometimes beginnings aren't so simple, sometimes goodbye's the only way."
    Quote from "Shival" »
    Somehow I am doubting this is all...

Thats kinda how I feel, why so much hype for this? (Not saying it isnt important, I think its great, but..)

On a different, more positive note, I love the new look of the site, and I still have hopes for Diablo 3 at WWI.

Now back to my normal routine...
    ~ BJRowlett (GreenElephant)
    Quote from "Shival" »

don't get your hopes up. believe it or not this is probably it, take what you want from it.
    Atleast it's some kind of a sign that D3 is coming!! and I can't connect to the Europe realm -_______-'
    [FONT=Century Gothic]
    This is good news imo, blizzard had 7 years to get domain names like "Diablo3.com" but didn't until now. Considering the closest thing to D3 that blizzard posted before this was new ladder seasons, I'll take this has a small victory.
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes