Diablo3.com becomes Diablofans.com! Blizzard acquires diablo3.com.

Quote from "Werzoth" »
    Good one, that hurt.

/sarcasm

Enjoy your lame announcement.

wernt u leaving?
    Whoa i went to blizzplanet and now there'a a huge picture of Tyrael next to a WWI symbol. I really hope there is some sort of announcement at the WWI that would make my summer.
    "No one gets to heaven 'til they've lived awhile in hell and even then it's rare that you'll be going there."
    lol 14 days was too much -_- shoulda just made a 5 day countdown, too much hype imo

we all knew it was going to be an acquisition, i mean, Look @ WorldofWarcraft.com and Starcraft2.com

Blizzard is turning away from using battle.net/gamehere/ and just using the gamename as the website.com

Indeed this is exciting news =) i wonder why they wanted it now? when 2 months away is the WWI, which is strangely on the Release dates of Diablo2 and the D2 Expansion: Lord of Destruction!

We shall see what this turns out to be once the WWI is upon us!
    Quote from "Werzoth" »
    Good one, that hurt.

/sarcasm

Enjoy your lame announcement.

Shouldn't you be busy never coming back?
    Well, this is a pleasant and unseen surprise. Didn't expect it.

It's the decisions you make when you have no time to make them that define who you are.
    cool beaners
    - hdin or die -
    Huzzah!
    I suspected it would be some crap about a novel or patch.
    Y'all do realise this confirms an eventual diablo 3?
    Come on. After years of speculation, the endless debates - over 120 pages of forum comments during Blizzcon with several of us GLUED to our monitors watching giga.de broadcast embarrassingly pointless footage - watching the hordes (oh, pun? maybe ;)) of WoW fans clamor for more of their digital crack while we remain restless and disgruntled yet hopeful - this community has stuck it out through all of it. How many nay-saying trolls have we had to stomp to keep our dignity and the truth of the series at the forefront?

Every single crumb of hope we've seen we've made mountains out of - and now some of you want to downplay this? I find that ridiculous.

If there was ever a time to be excited about the Diablo franchise, NOW is the time.
    This was the BIG announcement?

I don't know that any of us are "shaken".

Anyways. Oh well.
    This is actually what I was expecting, and I knew for a fact this was going to be it.
    Still a few things:
    http://www.hackforums.net/showthread.php?tid=15519&page=8
    I know he's a fake, but, he will reveal the binary code tomorrow.

www.diablo2bra.com still has some sort of announcement to make.

I'm not trying to be rude in any way but what did the "x will be shaken in x days" have to do anything?
    I like the darkness of the new site... kinda want a new banner though...
    Great new look, guys!
    Quote from "=_Prime_Evil_=" »

Anyways. Oh well.

:O. Umaro I dare you to -m the diablo3 irc channel.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Diablo 2 USWEST Ladder/Non-Ladder Softcore Player

*mL_Darkness
    *Hardcore.
    Quote from "Robosexual" »
    This is actually what I was expecting, and I knew for a fact this was going to be it.
    Still a few things:
    http://www.hackforums.net/showthread.php?tid=15519&page=8
    I know he's a fake, but, he will reveal the binary code tomorrow.

www.diablo2bra.com still has some sort of announcement to make.

I'm not trying to be rude in any way but what did the "x will be shaken in x days" have to do anything?

It was announced that it was just a way to build hype.. the x's had nothing to do with the relevance of the announcement.
    Somehow I am doubting this is all...
    I do not consider this a let down. after 7 years nothing has ever happened until now. A true fan would be happy of this news
    I think like MD said it's a step in the right direction. Have to say I kinda expected it; sure there will be lots out there that will never come back, but I'll stick around even if it's just to post every now and then and just check up on things.
    not worth all the hype...just lets you know its coming eventually...which we all knew already.
    Quote from "micahmatthew" »
    What if Jesus is involved in D3?

O_O
    Quote from "=_Prime_Evil_=" »

Anyways. Oh well.

I hope not..Considering in IRC it says "2 hours till the announcement" and the countdown is still up..

Ofc, this is good news, but not worth as much hype as it was given.
    I've been waiting way too long to hear something like this. Thanks for bein such a badass fan site.
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes