Diablo3.com becomes Diablofans.com! Blizzard acquires diablo3.com.

Guess this is better than the nothningness over the past years... And i like this look so much better...
    it's obvious that Blizzard will announce the game at WWI
    whoa, the design is really cool.
    its just that there will be many pissed of people
    Quote from "Carloseus" »
    I'm happy about the changes, but I feel the hype was way too huge for what it actually was. Blizzard better be planning to dish out D3, because this sort of hype and rumoring can get them in trouble if they don't act fast.

And I'm talking days fast.

the hype was a little much, but hey IMO any news is good news.
    "No one gets to heaven 'til they've lived awhile in hell and even then it's rare that you'll be going there."
    Quote from "TheOctagon" »
    Hallelujah! This rules guys. Excellent work and I really really like the new design. I'm so happy right now.

although i am happy because this gives me a glimmer of hope, i cant help but be kind of let down by this announcement....:confused: hopefully some legit diablo 3 announcement comes soon
    That's it? lol.. I knew it was overhype. What a huge letdown. Thanks for that though, now I wont be visiting your fansite ever again.
    The only reason people are gonna say it was "overhyped" is because:

A. They foolishly expected a Diablo 3 game announcement

B. We already guessed what the announcement was, so the surprise element was eliminated

Get off of your high horses and enjoy the moment... Blizzard would not go through remodeling and taking on this site if there was no Diablo 3... they'd simply take the rights and dispose of it.

I can say that I wasnt let down by this announcement, and start the countdown for WWI!!!
    Quote from "Werzoth" »
    That's it? lol.. I knew it was overhype. What a huge letdown. Thanks for that though, now I wont be visiting your fansite ever again.

you my friend are a jackass anyhow. bye
    Watch people come swarming back after WWI

Hm, thats not a sensation..
    There have been other Diablo sites that have been taken over, that was exactly the same news as this is right now. Thus it's not new news.
    Quote from "TheOutkast" »
    I can say that I wasnt let down by this announcement, and start the countdown for WWI!!!

Im totally with yah! Bring on WWI!
    "No one gets to heaven 'til they've lived awhile in hell and even then it's rare that you'll be going there."
    Quote from "TheOutkast" »
    The only reason people are gonna say it was "overhyped" is because:

A. They foolishly expected a Diablo 3 game announcement

B. We already guessed what the announcement was

Get off of your high horses and enjoy the moment... Blizzard would not go through remodeling and taking on this site if there was no Diablo 3... they'd simply take the rights and dispose of it.

u do cheer me up optimism is a great thing, i cant say i wasnt let down a little, but the fool in me was waiting for a ZOMG DIABLO 3 ON STORE SHELVES TOMORROW kind of announcement, how couldnt i be let down :cool:
    Is this the "big announcement"? Hehe, good job guys. I love how xxx nerds are bashing their keyboards atm.

Srsly, big up.
    Quote from "Carloseus" »
    I'm happy about the changes, but I feel the hype was way too huge for what it actually was.

Agreed.

Disappointing, but there's still hope, I suppose.
    such a big hype for almost nothing...oh well, i guess waiting 13 days after waiting all those years isnt such a drama. Too bad I got my hopes up for something bigger
    Quote from "Roffelwaffel" »
    you my friend are a jackass anyhow. bye

Good one, that hurt.

/sarcasm

Enjoy your lame announcement.
    Hi, been reading around the forums for days. I suspected this all along. way over hyped. not worth the days of constant checking lol.
    WWI countdown now

Site looks great guys! This is just a sign of the little snowball on top of the mountain being pushed over! And in due time the snow boulder that is Diablo III will be formed!
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes