Diablo III Denizens of Diablo Panel

will inarious be in the game o_O
    Tupac 4ever and always
    gamma11 > east

wonder if its true that D3 was almost finished but they scrapped it because they wasnt satisfied with it
    Will there be charms?

Will we be able to increase run speed through talents/items like in Diablo 2?
    i just woke up, has it started yet? i am horrible at this timezone stuff, i just see the stage with a bunch of people walking around in the dark
    "I want to say something but I'll keep it to myself I guess and leave this useless post behind to make you aware that there WAS something... "
    -Equinox

"We're like the downtown of the Diablo related internet lol"
    -Winged
    Will there be a guild option this time around?
    What the heck is taking them so long?
    Its on the tournament stage guys, not main stage.
    Dammit!! How much did i miss already?
    4mbs and my stream is stuck @ 80%
    Quote from "z4kn4f31n" »
    Dammit!! How much did i miss already?
    Nothing important i'll say.
    What are the stats in Diablo III? Are they the traditional Strength, Dexterity, Vitality, and Energy? Or are there new stats?

How has the inventory changed in Diablo III?

Are there magic, rare, and unique items in Diablo III, and will we see any items from previous Diablo games or books? i.e. Norrec's Armor, Arkaine's Valor, etc.

Will items have sockets? If so, what can be socketed into them?

Are there potions anymore? I can't seem to find the potion belt on the gameplay video.

How many more monsters will be in Diablo III compared to Diablo II?

How does dying work? Do you get to come back to retrieve your body or do you get ressurected?
    how will experiance be given to partys? will leveling goto 99?
    xfire me @ crowol
    battlenet acc = Cr0w and TheCr0w

They dont talk about that stuff :(

They might as well have talked about D2, nothing interesting at all.

Hope audience asks some good questions.

There's half an hour left though.
    Quote from "AcidReign" »
    What are the stats in Diablo III? Are they the traditional Strength, Dexterity, Vitality, and Energy? Or are there new stats?

How has the inventory changed in Diablo III?

Are there magic, rare, and unique items in Diablo III, and will we see any items from previous Diablo games or books? i.e. Norrec's Armor, Arkaine's Valor, etc.

Will items have sockets? If so, what can be socketed into them?

Are there potions anymore? I can't seem to find the potion belt on the gameplay video.

How many more monsters will be in Diablo III compared to Diablo II?

How does dying work? Do you get to come back to retrieve your body or do you get ressurected?

The inventory seemed to have "bags" because in the gameplay vid, you see a bag drop

yes there are magic,rare, and unique items. i am not sure if it is called that or in that order or anything but in the gameplay video you see white and purple items (purple dropped off boss)

items WILL have sockets, and they will be socketed by gems. I believe there will be ways to combine gems to make better gems like in the hordraic cube. in the gameplay video a chipped star topaz dropped.

I believe potions still exist, but are not as viable as it was in d1 and d2, it is more about the HG (health globe) and MG (mana globe).

i believe they willl try to keep it with d2 and d1... to come back for your body, but at the end of the gameplay video, when you see the barbarian get his head ripped off... lol im not sure about that one :P

i hope that helped to answer some of your questions :)
    potions are still in - you see one in the gameplay video,
    the same goes for scroll of identify and jewels (you can see a topaz lying around)
    monster + explosion = awesome!
    I missed the panel. What happened?
    Quote from "Arbedark" »
    No. They aren't for sure. They are SPECULATED...
    Alright, just shut the hell up. We saw a bow drop during the gameplay video. There is going to be a class that has a focus on a bow such as an amazon. And a sorceress type of character will be in the game obviously. Your dumb ass hell. Can't stand some of you dumb noobs here.
    Quote from "Azoruk" »
    I missed the panel. What happened?
    Its still going on.
    Yeah, the head ripping in video is pretty interesting, I guess that's why you had to verify your age to see it.

D3 going to be mature rated?!

Worse stuff happens to the cartoon characters in cartoons though, so maybe younger people can play it by turning off blood and gore :)
    Will the monsters we see at the start of the game evolve better than in Diablo 2?
    In D2 most of the higher level monsters just had a colour shift from their earlier incarnation, will D3 give them additional effects which make them unique?
    Examples could be where Goat-men in mountains could have thicker fur and more of a weathered look, more 'undead Goat-men' could have parts of their flesh missing or hanging off and patches of no fur, explosing their bodies. 'Burning Goat-men' could have fire-breath enhanced animations and more of a charred flesh appearance, less fur and such.
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes