Diablo3.Com Website team is looking for staff!

So about the new staff....rite....ok then......
    yes um the current members are

Admin
    DeMiNe0
    Umaro

Snr Moderator
    Cyks

Senior Staff
    Elfen Lied
    Silversurfnstud

Darkjay
    Kingpin202
    Opus Dei (i think)
    Maestro
    ThatDude

thats just about everyone who posts on a regular basis, the next most frequent posters are;

AcidReign
    Arby
    killing lil thingys
    Kewterz
    maximusje
    Rayne
    Sheep
    SpAzOr
    Sylvos

so i would suggest them if they want the job
    -Humankind cannot gain anything without first giving something in return. To obtain, something of equal value must be lost. That is alchemy's First Law of Equivalent Exchange. In those days, we really believed that to be the world's one, and only, truth.
    Thanks elfen, for a second i thought this post was about casteration and rubber bands
    hehe, you have a sick mind lol
    If you ever meet a hafling and a hungry dragon you dont have to outrun the dragon, you only have to outrun the hafling.
    well it is good to discuss torture methods, but we are trying to find some new staff members i would suggest asking those i mentioned earlier if they are interested in the job
    -Humankind cannot gain anything without first giving something in return. To obtain, something of equal value must be lost. That is alchemy's First Law of Equivalent Exchange. In those days, we really believed that to be the world's one, and only, truth.
    im makin
    this post alive again mwauihahaha

CARTOONS ARE FUN!!! I just couldn't pick Im sure u could!!
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes