So. If i will buy D3 on xbox one i will player with my brother. Here are my questions:
1. We need 2 games or we need just one? How it works here? We need 2 profiles on xboxfor character saving or what?
2. Can we play with ps4 players or not if we decide to play public games?
3. Are there many xbox one players or nobody play D3 on xbox?
4. If i will buy game on DVD will i have to install it on disk or not?
1. You will need two profiles, but they need not be Gold accounts if you are playing local multiplayer. You only need one game.
3. There are a fair number of us, but there don't seem to be many who use forums.
4. There is a small download you will have to complete, but it will not be for the full game, so you'll need to always use the disk.