Diablo Stopwatch + run Stats

Quote from divineanger

Are you using 32bit version of Win XP?

yeah

another nice idea for the log:

- lets add something to name your runs! i mean now i have many different runtime with XP gain, but without me tracking them by my own, i would have forgotten which route yielded the most xp/hour
    Somebody call for dee docter?
    Is there a way you can add screenshot parsing like xplogger does?

http://code.google.com/p/xplogger-d3/
    Quote from Ryude

Is there a way you can add screenshot parsing like xplogger does?

http://code.google.com/p/xplogger-d3/

there are always ways (it's called OCR) but the problem with this solution is that it requires additional software like fraps, it's taking lots of hdd space (few MB per screen) and is not as elastic

but actually it's just a whole lot of work D:
    Alright, guess I'll keep using xplogger. I really like the look and advanced statistics yours gives though.
    awesome tool man!!!
    + post up :Thumbs Up:

is there any way to have the stopwatch on top of game screen?

it could be awesome
    If someone doesn't need saving statistics to file then feel free to use my (first) version of XP calculator. Works similar to thormond's program (can use either commas or dots tho :D) and I added some more options (like the one asked in post above).

Link: Download
    Viruses Scan for unfaithful people Scan
    Source (VS 2012): Source

Edit #1: Added Source

Nakuu
    Calc above is really nice, On top, borderless and opacity is great :>
    Quote from Nakuu

If someone doesn't need saving statistics to file then feel free to use my (first) version of XP calculator. Works similar to thormond's program (can use either commas or dots tho :D) and I added some more options (like the one asked in post above).

Link: Download
    Viruses Scan for unfaithful people Scan
    Source (VS 2012): Source

Edit #1: Added Source

Nakuu

if ur not lacking resolve and time, you can take my source (you will find it on page 2) plus this whole feedback for patch 1.0.3 and take over the project by merging it with yours (make sure to introduce legendaries/hour, it's quite popular stat now)

right now i'm focused on writing certain android game while playing kobold tribes in starcraft 2 arcade, not mentioning exams herp derp
    Sure, thanks for letting me do it :)
    I created new thread on this forum so I can easily update first post with new versions of the program.
    Will add stats for items in really near future (should be at Thursday or even earlier)
    Quote from thormond

Source
    here you go (VS C# 2010 template), nevermind Form2, i was just derping with chart control a bit - just remove it

i'm scheduling works on 1.0.3 for this weekend, i don't know how far ill be able to progress through that time

Any updates on version 1.0.3??

Also, I downloaded your source code. Whats with the $safeprojectname$ namespace? Is that something you have mapped on your system?

keep up the great work!

Cheers,
    - VR69
    Quote from VirtualReality69

Quote from thormond

Source
    here you go (VS C# 2010 template), nevermind Form2, i was just derping with chart control a bit - just remove it

i'm scheduling works on 1.0.3 for this weekend, i don't know how far ill be able to progress through that time

Also, I downloaded your source code. Whats with the $safeprojectname$ namespace? Is that something you have mapped on your system?

keep up the great work!

Cheers,
    - VR69

*UPDATE*
    My bad, I grabbed the old source code files.

Just downloaded the most recently posted source. Whats the DiabloExp_TemporaryKey.pfx file for?

Quote from thormond

Source

keep up the great work!

Cheers,
    - VR69

*UPDATE*
    My bad, I grabbed the old source code files.

Just downloaded the most recently posted source. Whats the DiabloExp_TemporaryKey.pfx file for?

Appologies for muilti-posting,
    Could you also explain what the app.publish folder is for? Theres a setup.exe, application file, and a application files folder
    You actually downloaded my source so if You want the latest version of it then here is the new thread for it: http://www.diablofans.com/topic/82564-tool-diablo-3-farming-assistant/

And for your question:
    The TemporaryKey file allows your program to run the install as an elevated user - ie not a general user.

If you register, then the program installs without/or with minimal security warnings. When it expires the install will ask the user 'are you sure you want to do this'.

The temporary key lets it run on your desktop - without asking you every time 'are you sure'
    Any chance of something like this for MAC OSX 10.7.5?
    Check out my blog at archmagelezard.blogspot.com :Thumbs Up:

epicness thormond!!!
    keep the updates coming now the 30% multiplicative is out as we need to run tests on it. Maybe a players in party function or something.
    This is really good. I used to enter all my times into a spreadsheet to do this
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes