Diablo Stopwatch + run Stats

I don't know if this was just a freak accident, but i timed it on my phone and i was at 30min on my phone but the app was at 45min? any1 have this problem?
    Quote from Smiggins

I don't know if this was just a freak accident, but i timed it on my phone and i was at 30min on my phone but the app was at 45min? any1 have this problem?

it would imply that i'm actually doing alkaizers in 3-4 minutes - not possible bro :P
    Just a tiny small thing which prolly get fixed if you redesign the layout but the border for General is a bit too small once you get over three digits. Keep up the good work!

vary nice tool but do you mind posting a sorce code for this i would like to add some more things in to the tool :) like gold per run and staff like that . thnx
    Source
    here you go (VS C# 2010 template), nevermind Form2, i was just derping with chart control a bit - just remove it

i'm scheduling works on 1.0.3 for this weekend, i don't know how far ill be able to progress through that time
    thnx :)
    Why not dump it on google code? : )
    Quote from thormond

Quote from Smiggins

it would imply that i'm actually doing alkaizers in 3-4 minutes - not possible bro :P

Have you tried using it for like an hour, this could've been my mistake but i'll try it again today after work. B/c i have done it for 7-8 minutes during my runs and its fine, buut i wanted to see how much exp an hour i was getting including loading times ect.
    Thanks for making this, I can totally relate to your issues with excel and a stopwatch :)

I'd like to second (or third) the addition of a gold counter. This should be an easy add since you basically have the code already there for calculating it, you just need a couple more input fields.

Seems kinda like a duh statement, but this is great when running on dual monitors :)
    Hello,
    First of all I would like to thank you for sharing this amazing application! :Thumbs Up:
    My problem is similar to Smiggins - the timer is running extremely slow counting 1 sec every 5-6 or so real time seconds. I have the latest .Net Framework updates and running this on Windows XP 64-bit edition. Any clue how can I fix this?
    Thank you in advance.
    i was running it on Win7 64-bit, maybe latest .Net Frameworks for WinXP are not compatible with this - but we need like at least 3 ppl using WinXP having this problem to be sure if that's the case (i'm not sure about the other guy)

or lemme ask this: is there anyone using WinXP and NOT encountering this problem? If so, tell this guy your settings
    Quote from thormond

well i'm using built-in c# parsing from strings to doubles and it happens not to support dots (in my .NET framework version at least)
    also when i'm trying to parse string with dots Double.TryParse() fails and exception is properly handled
    mby if it differs between framework versions i should write my own parsing method

Just do a replace on that string before parsing.
    no problems here win7 64 bit
    Quote from piterek2003_new

Quote from thormond

well i'm using built-in c# parsing from strings to doubles and it happens not to support dots (in my .NET framework version at least)
    also when i'm trying to parse string with dots Double.TryParse() fails and exception is properly handled
    mby if it differs between framework versions i should write my own parsing method

Just do a replace on that string before parsing.

Localization, different countries use a dot or comma. You need to make sure you make the localization of type invariant ( which is actually just US ) for the parsing or you will get silly exceptions
    Congrats for the tool, amazing
    Rly gg for this tool. More needed than a lot of dps calculating sites. Thanks.
    Quote from thormond

here you go (VS C# 2010 template), nevermind Form2, i was just derping with chart control a bit - just remove it

i'm scheduling works on 1.0.3 for this weekend, i don't know how far ill be able to progress through that time

Great tool. Did you manage to finish the 1.0.3 version?
    Quote from thormond

i was running it on Win7 64-bit, maybe latest .Net Frameworks for WinXP are not compatible with this - but we need like at least 3 ppl using WinXP having this problem to be sure if that's the case (i'm not sure about the other guy)

or lemme ask this: is there anyone using WinXP and NOT encountering this problem? If so, tell this guy your settings

I am on XP, downloaded the framenetwork 4.0 and it worked.

windowed Diablo decreases my fps, but it works pretty nice.

one more thing:
    could you please save more data in your log? now its time and xp, but seeing xp/hour for each run (not only a medium and last run value) would be nice.

Reason: I like to see wether one area more or less is better, therefore i save more than once a run.

thx for the tool =)
    Somebody call for dee docter?
    Are you using 32bit version of Win XP?
    well i had this holiday thing and dumped some time into learning android D: (mby some time ill develop android version of this one, who knows)

anyway since interface change is something that's giving opportunity to introduce more new things (like gold/h, legendaries/h, charts, blabla) it became hard to design UI that will be able to connect all of these things without having to add more windows and make is as minimalistic as possible, still trying to figure it out - if you guys happen to have some artistic skills you can post here your designs made even via paint ( it doesn't have to be some shiny sophisticated outline, just where to place controls and how the window will expand : P )
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes