[TOOL] Diablo 3 Farming Assistant

mby there are some versions of .net framework where "," is not being parsed well and "." is intended to work properly?
    it's would retarded though

PS: it's working for me
    Here's what I'm getting with the newest version (1.0.2Test) running .Net Framework 4.5

Test 1 (No punctuation):
    Start Run Input: 10
    End Run Input: 12

XP Gained Output: 2m
    Expected Output: 2m

Test 2 (Decimal):
    Start Run Input: 10.5
    End Run Input: 12.5

XP Gained Output: 20m

Test 3 (Comma):
    Start Run Input: 10,5
    End run Input: 12,5

XP Gained Output: 20m

It appears to me not to be parsing the decimal/comma at all. So it's reading 105 start and 125 ending. Figured I'd provide another data point for you.
    It's really hard to find what is wrong in the code so here is one more test version which creates Log file. Please run few tests and send me or post here the log file (log.txt in program's folder)
    https://sourceforge....t2.zip/download

I think I found where is the problem but just need the log file to be sure.
    The program doesnt appear in game , only when i go to windows. How do I put it in game ?
    There is an option called "On Top". Your game has to be in Windowed or Windowed (Fullscreen) mode to make it work.

There is an option called "On Top". Your game has to be in Windowed or Windowed (Fullscreen) mode to make it work.

Solved , that was what was missing , the windowed mode . Thanks , great program man
    Huum , but now i have another problem :S with this new windowed mode i tend to lag a bit . With Fullscreen i play with 1280x720 resolution , and when i change to windowed mode ( Fullscreen ) i notice that quality gets better and when i'm using the WW on my barb i notice a difference , like a bit of lag . What sould i do ? Isnt it really possible to have the program in game while in Fullscreen ?
    @Up
    Sadly I can't make it possible to be on top of full screen application at the moment. I didn't look too much into that but I think more complex solution will be needed for that like .dll injection. Might do it in the future if more people will want that. You can try to turn on/off Vertical Sync and hopefully it will fix some lags.

Still need to resolve the problem with Double<->String parsing.
    https://sourceforge....t2.zip/download
    Anyone with the problem please send me/post here the log.txt from the app's folder after running few tests.
    your rock!!!

So finally "on top"

:Thumbs Up: You are my hero

@Up
    Sadly I can't make it possible to be on top of full screen application at the moment. I didn't look too much into that but I think more complex solution will be needed for that like .dll injection. Might do it in the future if more people will want that. You can try to turn on/off Vertical Sync and hopefully it will fix some lags.

.dll injection, overlay hooking and other things are essentially making addons, which are prohibited by blizz
    http://kotaku.com/5826453/diablo-iii-mods-are-forbidden-banned-not-allowed

i wouldn't risk, the only way to do this is to make them change policy or make them do an exception for this particular program in warden's code somehow : /
    Some people reported that the last test version works fine for them so updated official version to 1.0.3.

*Fixed a bug when Saving the Run without Pausing timer (Savign the run while timer is on will save the run and start the new run automatically)
    *Fixed localization issues (aka The calculated numbers are incorrect)
    *Added Legendaries/hour counter
    *Added timer to Paragon LevelUp and timer to 100 Paragon Level
    *Added button to reset current session
    *Redesigned layout a bit
    *Added Legendary Counter ("Oranges" Checkbox)
    *Added Saving to File
    *Added "XP per minute"

Links in first post
    or here is the shortcut https://sourceforge....ad?source=files
    Can u get ban for this?Because i want to try it.
    You can not. It doesn't interact with any Diablo 3 files or process. It's a bit more advanced calculator than Window's one ;)
    ive got 2 barbs plvl 80+ banned. one for RMAH usage other for nothing.
    dont wanna get banned 3rd time
    :trollface:

ive got 2 barbs plvl 80+ banned. one for RMAH usage other for nothing.
    dont wanna get banned 3rd time

Sorry to hear that. This program is safe to use since it's just like advanced calculator (and they did promote some sites with similar purpose on Battle.net) so there is nothing to worry about. But yeah, it's your decision and I respect that ;)
    Updated to 1.0.4 (Link in first post)

*Rebuilded to .NET Framework 4.0 to make it works for Windows XP users
    *Refreshed UI a bit again
    *Added profile saving
    *Added "About" for people interested in contacting me or willing to support me :)
    Thank you :)
    i wish blizz had the same patch speed as you :P keep up good job :D thank you
    For some reason it doesn't start when I click on it, probably just me doing something wrong. Any clue why it doesn't start?
    No error or anything? Which Windows version you using? If you are on Windows 8 right click the application then Properties and check if it's blocked for some reason (if it's then simply click Unblock on bottom of Properties window). If it's not the case then you can try to run it in another compatibility mode like windows service pack 2 and/or run as administrator.
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes