Play Diablo III Auction House on line

Check out the website www.auctioneerclub.com, a complete solution for managing your diablo III Auction House online. You can bid on items, buyout items, sell your items in Diablo III Auction House, now on your smart phone.
    Features
    • Save and reuse search conditions.
    • Group, compare and sort items by Item name, DPS, price, rarity and type.
    • Automatically find items and buy items.
    • Instant Gold/RM conversion helper.
    • Monitor desirable items outside of Auction House.
    • No game client modification, no scripting is required.

Web Components Features

Through the MOBILE FRIENDLY web access, You can
    • View Auction House Items.
    • Bid on Items.
    • Buyout Items.
    • Check Gold/RM balance.
    • View Items in the Completed list.
    • Collect Gold from successful auctions.
    • Send Items to the Stash.
    • View Items in the Stash.
    • Create Auctions.
    • View Items in the Auction list, check out auction status.
    • Cancel Auctions.
    um, yea, no.
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChB2_IPc-HVXbi0jS1Riljg
    ^ YouTube.Com/IceBleuGaming ! It's a thing! Check it oooout!
    It's a trap!!!!
    It aims to free players up desktop computer. you could buy/sell items when you are out for dinner.
    Quote from Mob_Dylan

It's a trap!!!!

increasing deflector shields..
    May the heroes rise from the pit of despair and the bards sing of the day of death renewed to everlasting
    immortality....awaiting your return to the lands of Sanctuary may peace be with you on this day...your day of birth.

The Crew
    yeah its a trap ... go ahead and DL it I dare u ... and dont come crying when u lose all your stuff
    Quote from Mob_Dylan

It's a trap!!!!

you think? ;-)

prepared to get banned if you use this.
    The program search for items by comparimg stats, it does not scan auction house, no change to game client.
    Quote from Killallot

Quote from Mob_Dylan

It's a trap!!!!

you think? ;-)

prepared to get banned if you use this.

Quote from RaPsKa

Quote from Mob_Dylan

It's a trap!!!!

increasing deflector shields..

Careful... you strike him down and he will become more powerful than you could possibly imagine.
    Blizzard Entertainment - Diablo III Community MVP
    Potential problems here:

1. How are you allowing people to access the AH without having them enter credentials which you would then have access to? Sorry, but trusting random internet people with email addresses, passwords, authenticator codes and potentially paypal info sounds pretty phishy.

2. If Blizzard wanted us to be able to access the AH outside of the game client, they'd release an API for it. It's almost certainly against their terms of service to access game features they haven't explicitly allowed (IE, like how they have allowed character profiles). Threads asking for an API for the AH are locked, ignored or rejected.
    ...and if you disagree with me, you're probably <insert random ad hominem attack here>.
    Where's the Mods to delete this crap?!?!
    It does not require your credential, the way it works is leaving your D3 auction house running when you leaving home,you can instruct the program to buy/sell items. You do the same thing what you do at desktop computer.it is helper, not bott
    er.
    Quote from wizard2013

It does not require your credential, the way it works is leaving your D3 auction house running when you leaving home,you can instruct the program to buy/sell items. You do the same thing what you do at desktop computer.it is helper, not bott
    er.

I still have security concerns. It's a good idea, though you'd probably have to make it open source to get people to trust it. All-in-all, I think I'd feel safer just using a remote-desktop app if I wanted to do that.
    ...and if you disagree with me, you're probably <insert random ad hominem attack here>.
    Quote from tanis0

Quote from wizard2013

er.

I still have security concerns. It's a good idea, though you'd probably have to make it open source to get people to trust it. All-in-all, I think I'd feel safer just using a remote-desktop app if I wanted to do that.

I was thinking the same thing.

If that is all it does, why not use built-in windows remote control thingy already ^^?

But then again, I'm not an AH junkie, I just check the AH whenever I feel I need to sell my junk or find some upgrades ^^
    Winter is coming...
    Quote from Mob_Dylan

It's a trap!!!!

"I'm Admiral Ackbar, and I approve this message."
    Sorry to sound racist Buddy, But your Posting Reeks Of Chinese English. Where do most of the Hackers and Botters come from? China.

I wouldn't trust a Chinese app for an online game as far as I could throw it.

Add that to the fact that you are a brand new Poster on the forums

I'd be willing to bet all the Tea In China (ha) that you are out to steal accounts, you just need to go away from this board......now
    Quote from tanis0

Quote from wizard2013

er.

I don't see a proper way u could do it via remote-desktop app on smartphone. if u could get tooltip show up to see the stats.
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes