We just released an iPhone App build on the recently released Blizzard API.
• Gloat at the equipment, skills, attributes and followers from each one of your Heroes (and boast to your friends)
• Track game statistics, quest completion and overall career progression
• Visit the graves of your Fallen Heroes and review the awesome equipment they have taken to their tombs
• Follow-up on Blacksmith and Jeweler workshop advancement
• Connect to US, TW, KR and EU accounts and switch easily between multiple BattleTags
• Connect with your friends' character profiles to assess their Heroes’ might
D3 Connect is totally free and waiting for you to download. Check it out and let us know what you think.
Should you encounter some issues or have feature requests please let us know.
• Compatible with iPhone 5 and iOS 6
• KR & TW BattleTags now fully supported
• Mainhand gems now displaying correct info
• More attributes shown on hero profile (Resource, MF, GF, CritDmg, Attackspeed,..)