Hello. I created a program. It's called Diablo Item Capture. The name may change in the future.
Diablo Item Capture is used to facilitate the item screenshot/cropping/uploadingtowhatever,com process for out of game item trading.
Capture item pictures from the game,and automatic cropping the item window
Upload pictures to image host website (currently only imgur.com).
Automatically group item pictures in one big picture
Maximum stats for all items so you know if your item worth something.
Reminder : This program is currently in alpha state. Yes there could be bugs ! Feel free to report to diabloitemcapture (at) gmail.com.
No, it's not a virus ! No, it won't steal your password !
I can provide the sourcecode to a moderator if needed, it's written in .net C#.
- Added "Reset F12 interception" button to restart F12 keypress detection if it has stopped
- Greatly improved autocrop in supported resolutions.
As a consequence, you cannot autocrop equipped items. You'll have to put them in your inventory or bank before capturing them.
- You can now manual crop using selection box in any direction
- Fixed manual crop selection bug
- Fixed Equipped Item panel showing in autocrop
But unless you are publishing the source code I strongly advise not to execute the compiled binaries.
Probably a false alarm caused by the program downloading the file item_max_value.csv from http://chuckie.free.fr/
This program uses the GPL v3 license, just published the source code on sourceforge. It's written in C#.
- Added support for 1440x900, 1366x768 and 1280x1024 resolutions
- Improved autocrop speed
- Added uploading to Imageshack.us
- Added choice of capture key : F1 to F8 added to the original F12 key. You can select your preferred key in a dropbox.
- Bug fixes