The rankings for groups for worldwide appears bugged as the the rank starts at 1 and increments by +4.
Not sure if there would be a way around that since that's how ranks are displayed for leaderboards on the diablo website and how they are displayed in game. But it would be cool if the ranking could be calculated correctly showing the rank for a team instead of the rank for each individual of each team.
Site looks nice and clean. However, I suggest the following:
- Change the name on the main screen to represent battletag (name#number instead of name-number).
- Add region next to player on the main site, easier to get an overview.
- You have a graph with records for each day, and you also track the gear/skills/cube. Would be nice if we could click on any day in the graph and see the setup for that run.
- You don't show gems equipped. Would be nice to see at least the legendary gems, and preferable to see the others.
- Add the clan somewhere. Maybe even on the mainpage, so you can see if they are part of a "top clan" or not. While at this, make the clan name clickable and show all highest rankings for a certain clan. And you can even show what clan someone was in on what rank, so we can see if they got recruited because of their performance.
I mean that I could select by using a sort/filter: all players that have done ONLY GF 80, for example, or all players that have done GF's only from 75 to 80 or all Crusaders that have done only GF 83. If I use this sort than other players that don't include to filter disappear
So the same I meant for Paragon. Sort that can display only players with 1000 paragon etc
btw when you'll ready to add ru/ua languages you can tell me about it and I'll help you cause these languages are native for me