think is when u buy a desktop from a manufacture u not suppose to open case or its breaks your warranty... otherwise i would say open up the case and maybe add a fan or 2.. make sure there is push and pull airflow
okay, so the pc i bought has a few problems. the vid card and the power supply. i have done much research and heard diff results.. here's what i need help with...
it comes with a 460w powersupply and a gt530, both not what i need to max games..
i have heard ppl say that this pc can update to a gtx550ti on this power supply and run fine.. but also that is as high as i can go with the graphics card update not only due to the pcu but also nothing higher will fit in the pc. is this true? i dont kno enough about systems.also the 6870 would work i guess but would it work on the stock pcu or would i need a higher one.
im looking for compatability/updating advice. i pretty much want to be ale to max games, what should i get? i was thinking the gtx550ti alone and use the current power supply. or update that card and also get a new pcu though what one i dont know. or should i get other vid card all together? i could be wrong but i dont think the gt530 is going to cut it:/ thanks if i can get some advice
Yaa im pretty sure you wont be able to play D3 on max settings with that setup and a 460w power wont allow for much upgrading if any at all.. unless you purchase another PS.. as for the video card i would say its low to mid teir at best.. but u should be able to play most games on medium setting i would guess
i know its the 24 inch antiglare flat panel LED.. the contrast ratio is 12,000,000:1
That's the exact same as mine then. But I think mine is 23 inches. I'm saving up for the other Acer one that is 27 inches. I think they're pretty good monitors. I kind of hate the controls on them for adjusting the brightness and contrast though.
Ya i love this monitor.. by far my favorite monitor i have owned and i have owned multiple samsungs, a couple dells and some other ones... im tempted to get another monitor so i can game on one while having webpages,music etc so i dont have to alt tab lol
• Genuine Windows 7 Home Premium [64-bit]
• Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-970 six-core [3.2GHz, 1.5MB L2 + 12MB shared L3 cache]
• FREE UPGRADE to 10GB DDR3-1066MHz SDRAM [4 DIMMs] from 9GB
• FREE UPGRADE to 2TB 7200 rpm SATA 3Gb/s hard drive from 1TB
• No additional office software
• SAVE $49 on Norton Internet Security(TM) 2011 - 15 month
• 1.5GB NVIDIA GeForce GTX 580 [2 DVI, HDMI, VGA adpt]
• 600W Power supply
• Blu-ray player & SuperMulti DVD burner
• Wireless-N LAN card (1x1)
• 15-in-1 memory card reader, 2 USB, audio
• No TV Tuner
• Integrated sound
• Premium HP keyboard and optical mouse
With a 23" hd LED monitor.
ZOMG I am sooo excited!! HP rocks and is the only compony that had the NVIDIA GeForce GTX 580 available (besides Alienware, but they rip you off).
Oh and it was 1,600 w/o monitor, but free xbox360
Nice looking computer but man u could have built something just as good for alot less... but regardless that should last u awhile... although i would watch out with that 600w power-supply. also does it just have a stock cpu cooler... if so thats another thing to watch out for
before i learned how to build my own setup ( which is very easy btw ) i bought a couple main stream brand desktops and always had problems w/ the power-supplys and stock cpu cooler.. one was HP to lol
just built my back in April.. Hoping to run this shit with everything maxed w/ no problems at all
~ SPECS ~
- Tower -----> COOLER MASTER HAF X RC-942-KKN1 Black Steel/ Plastic ATX Full Tower Computer Case
- MoBo -----> GIGABYTE GA-890FXA-UD5 AM3 AMD 890FX SATA 6Gb/s USB 3.0 ATX AMD Motherboard
- Processor ----> AMD Phenom II X6 1100T Black Edition Thuban 3.3GHz, 3.7GHz Turbo 6 x 512KB L2 Cache 6MB L3 Cache Socket AM3 125W Six-Core Desktop Processor
- Video Card (GPU) ---> SAPPHIRE 100311-2SR Radeon HD 6970 2GB 256-bit GDDR5 PCI Express 2.1 x16 HDCP Ready CrossFireX Support Video Card with Eyefinity ( except i have the BF2BC edition )
- Memory ----> G.SKILL Ripjaws X Series 8GB (2 x 4GB) 240-Pin DDR3 SDRAM DDR3 1600 (PC3 12800) Desktop Memory Model
( should of got different memory but i got it for free w/ my oreder so i didnt complain)
- Hard drive ----> Western Digital Caviar Black WD1002FAEX 1TB 7200 RPM 64MB Cache SATA 6.0Gb/s 3.5" Internal Hard Drive
- Power Supply ----> CORSAIR CMPSU-750TX 750W ATX12V v2.2 SLI Certified CrossFire Ready 80 PLUS Certified
- CPU cooler ----> ZALMAN CNPS9900MAX-B 135mm Long life bearing CPU Cooler Blue LED
First computer i have built my self.. was a blast!!