Does CHC and CHD really have anything to do with the damage of this configuration? Also studying full Akkhan set with furnace. Hard to tell, for me.
Not bad in general, but in wrong direction. You need Tasker and Theo as first priority somewhere. It doubles all pet's damage. Forget Crimson's.
Akkhan petsader was popular in the past, ages ago. But it's very CDR dependant and weaker than LON in general. Still pretty viable in lower torments.
This build is a personal favorite of mine, among all crusader builds. And i think it deserves more glory! Even though LON bomb is crazy good for both speedfarming and gr pushing, this build is also equally fast(and even FASTER with augments/higher paragon) in Nephalem Rifts and lower Greater Rifts for gem upgrades/bounty farming.
For the last two patches (2.4.1 and 2.4.2), both buffs and nerfs happened.
1) Akarath's Champion is a global DPS multiplier (2.4.1)
2) Enforcer is a global PET's dps multiplier (instead of additive) (2.4.1)
3) Bane of the Powerful is a global dps multiplier (instead of additive) (2.4.1)
4) Judgment -Resolved nerfed from 20% to 8% CHC (2.4.2)
5) Laws of Valor - Critical nerfed from 100% to 50% CHD. (2.4.2)
With all ancients and no augments i am steamrolling everything up to gr60-t12 in 3-4 minutes. For t13 you need more paragon (1500-2000+)\augments to be effectively strong and speedy.