This thread was automatically marked as Locked.

Hearthstone: Heroes of Warcraft - BETA KEY Trade

Hi all,

I have an Hearthstone Beta key, anyone want to trade for anything? :)

Hugs,
    I'll trade it for a high five.
    This game was fun until I figured out that everyone just copies the best decks once you get out of newb area. So there is no real challange. They need more cards also, mix it up a bit. Also, it is very much a pay to win game. I had a p2w newb pull out a gold dragon 12/12 on the 4th turn that kills all mobs in play and makes both players discard there hand. Expect stupid stuff like this.
    ^ exactly

I enjoyed it for a couple of hours, got to lvl 10 with Hunter, Mage and Paladin, got some Boosters (5-6 max) from Dailies and rewards... was doing decently, some 70% victories or so...

The problem is, the ranked list only counts victories, so you soon find yourself in Gold medal or higher areas, where people have OP decks and you just don't stand a real chance with basic decks unless extremely lucky. And your medal never drops, so you just lose and lose and lose... Unless you spend money, of course. And many people do. I saw a thread on MMO-Champ a while ago that made me lose what little faith I had in humanity - someone posts a topic "Should I spend 100$ immediately to be good?" ... I expected everyone to flame him and rage, but no... pages and pages of replies "yeah, go for it, it's very much worth it", "I spent 400$ and don't regret a thing, I beat everyone now" and similar. And of course the f2p players stand no chance as the epic and legendaries are far too op.

TL;DR

prepare to spend a big chunk of money if you want to have more than 10% win rate.
    Quote from ChaosCode

This game was fun until I figured out that everyone just copies the best decks once you get out of newb area. So there is no real challange. They need more cards also, mix it up a bit. Also, it is very much a pay to win game. I had a p2w newb pull out a gold dragon 12/12 on the 4th turn that kills all mobs in play and makes both players discard there hand. Expect stupid stuff like this.

That's terrible news. I was really hoping that was exactly not the way the game worked, and now I've lost quite a bit of hope in this game. Was looking forward to playing it a lot... Now I can't care less. Damn.
    I have a spare beta key to give away, if anyone here needs it, just PM me. :)

Edit: Gone!
    "Fear is the mind killer. Fear is the small death that brings total obliteration."
    I want a beta key please i waited long time
    Rather play Magic 2014!

It's only 10 bucks, 15 with the expansion. It does not let you build your personal custom decks but everything else beats HS ;)
    im up for trade the key for something...just make me some offers...
    Actually it's not p2w since there are really few cards. Maybe after some expansions, it would feel that way, when there are way too much cards to farm. I haven't spend a dime and i am diamond 2 star, so I don't think you can't win with basic decks. Plus you can always play arenas or buy a pack in 2/3 days span, so it ain't that bad. There are really good common cards that are easy to craft, so you can always get a good constructed deck.
    Quote from Laowar

I want a beta key please i waited long time

Just offer something...
    I do have a spare Infinite Crisis beta key if you want to try, it was a long time ago i got it so i do not know if it still works tho :/
    Hello. Could I offer you any ingame item i Diablo for the key? :)

Best regards
    Quote from Azjenco

Quote from ChaosCode

That's terrible news. I was really hoping that was exactly not the way the game worked, and now I've lost quite a bit of hope in this game. Was looking forward to playing it a lot... Now I can't care less. Damn.

Don't listen to him, at all. there's REAMS of videos showing people at masters rank winning with BASIC cards only (meaning not even crafted). Yes paying some money will get you packs faster, but it's no where NEAR pay to win. Also, he's incorrect on the deathwing card he described. Yes it destroys all other minions on the battle field, but it only makes the user discard their hand, not the opponent as well. I've only fought against someone who's used that card a couple times, and a simple basic removal card is all you need ( sheep / hex / humility / equality / assassinate / naturalize / execute / void / kill command / shadow word / mind control / siphon soul ect).

If you haven't played it yet, it's a freakin blast = )
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChB2_IPc-HVXbi0jS1Riljg
    ^ YouTube.Com/IceBleuGaming ! It's a thing! Check it oooout!
    I got my Beta key yesterday, was thinking of trading it since I have Magic the Gathering already and I haven't played it in years. Was hoping to trade it for a RoS beta key, ya right! So I decided to redeem it and give it a try.....

Omg this game is fun as hell. I didn't expect anything of it and it blew me away how fun it is. Blizzard really put a lot of love in this game; it's the small and subtle things.
    Don't listen to the morons at the start claiming its P2W it really isn't, Blizzard are very generous. I play masters 3 happily with a deck composed of nothing more than rare cards and those rares were crafted just doing dailies for gold and then entering arena to get a free pack.
    Ppl who say the game is P2W are just bad at it :) Its a really good game!
    Wow the night is full of trolls. This game is totally play to win. How else would they make money? idiots.
    Quote from ChaosCode

Wow the night is full of trolls. This game is totally play to win. How else would they make money? idiots.

Every TCG in the world is Pay to Win. That's the point. To get you to buy more packs. I fully expected Hearthstone to pay to win they announced it because they announced it was a TCG.

Anyone who plays Magic the Gathering longer than two weeks knows that buying packs is a waste of money and buying singles is the best way to get ahead. However it's sort of the opposite in this case as you always have to buy cards, Wizards of the Coast makes money off of the people who are against buying singles. The people who buy singles save money yet dominate friday night magic.

In the case of hearthstone, the person who doesn't buy packs may save money however will be way behind the curve. People who buy packs will provide blizzard their profit and will have better cards. You're not going to get Lord Jaraxxus card by completing your daily quest. Just like in MTG you won't get a planeswalker if you buy a fat pack.

Finally - nobody will trade a D3 beta key for Hearthstone. Everyone who signs up for Hearthstone gets into the beta.
    Quote from ChaosCode

When there's loads of masters ranked people who haven't paid a dime, it's NOT pay to win. Yes, you can buy packs to expedite the process, but you can also still win with a basic (non - rare or better ) deck. You can also just do dailies with said basic deck, get gold, enter the arena, and get your free pack (s) + depending on how well you do. You DON'T have to spend money to win. Luckily it seems there's a lot of sane people in this thread who will back that up.
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChB2_IPc-HVXbi0jS1Riljg
    ^ YouTube.Com/IceBleuGaming ! It's a thing! Check it oooout!
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes