Ultimate Random Chat Thread [URT] v4

Guys, Guys!

I've returned after long break
    Need free items, please?

You give? Give!? Thanks!

hajajajaja
    Last edited by Genesis: 2/26/2014 12:07:58 AM
    Eventually, we're all worm food. Even the worms.
    I may have removed you from my battle.net list. :( If you're gonna be playing again you should PM me your battle tag so I can readd you.
    Don't get on the wrong side of Dae. He'll remove you from his lists.He's a serious dude.
    Eventually, we're all worm food. Even the worms.
    Lol nah I started playing WoW again a month or so back and there were people that it said hadn't been online for like 150 days - 2 years so I removed them. Guessing you had a high number. :P
    Welcome back everyone. If you are on EU, join the clan we got a nice community thing going there. Or just add me Jamoose#2376 because i'm so awesome.
    Quote from Jamoose

Welcome back everyone. If you are on EU, join the clan we got a nice community thing going there. Or just add me Jamoose#2376 because i'm so awesome.

I will ;)
    Pietrak#2537 - changed my battle.tag just for you ;P
    So... how has ros been treating you guys? :ph34r:
    Last edited by Jamoose: 3/30/2014 3:04:24 AM
    Are any of you guys playing the new expansion? I'm gonna be picking it up pretty soon. I'm looking forward to getting back into it! Oh and hiiiii!!!!
    "I want to say something but I'll keep it to myself I guess and leave this useless post behind to make you aware that there WAS something... "
    -Equinox

"We're like the downtown of the Diablo related internet lol"
    -Winged
    Yeah i'm playing. It's awesome.

Stop disapearing for months and then coming back dude...lol
    Lol, I know man. I wish I could be active here but life is completely different for me now. I'm setting up my career while working a day job and spending time with the girlfriend. I've almost completely stopped playing videogames...It's so sad!
    "I want to say something but I'll keep it to myself I guess and leave this useless post behind to make you aware that there WAS something... "
    -Equinox

-Winged
    Sounds like you are doing pretty well :cheers:
    I'm gathering the gold to get my ros yet, but I'm gonna play the hell out of it soon™

Thanks ScyberDragon!!! you're awesome!!:D:D
    RoS is great fun Umpa! Rifts are addictive, as is adventure mode.

My only gripe is that it is not friendly to poor players, everything costs so much! <--- only if you let it cost a lot though, the more you reforge an item the more expensive it gets. Although upgrading gems burns through the bank like something nasty.
    Bashiok - Blizzard Representative - 08/01/2011 -"So how many skill combinations are there now? Well taking into account 6 active skills, all the rune combinations, and 3 passives we currently expect each class to have roughly 2,285,814,795,264 different build combinations."

"Hey, I thought you'd like the witty irony of grub-on-glowie violence!"
    Hhhmm I see..That's good to hear. I'm thinking about picking it up tonight. Idk though.My main goal with Diablo games is generally solo play....Normally it would be hardcore but since there's no offline there's no way I'd do it. After playing D2 to death online I found that I have the most fun when I'm solo. A lot of that has to do with the pace at which I play. I'm kind of a nerd about these games so I like to take my time and look at architecture and really enjoy the story e.t.c.

Jamoose- Ya, bud it's going well! I hope everything is cool with my peeps here! :)
    -Equinox

-Winged
    Happy Sunday everyone! ...a ghost from the past!
    The prophecy has been foretold that VegasRage would return! How've you been mate?
    Bashiok - Blizzard Representative - 08/01/2011 -"So how many skill combinations are there now? Well taking into account 6 active skills, all the rune combinations, and 3 passives we currently expect each class to have roughly 2,285,814,795,264 different build combinations."

It happened! he came back! is the end times upon us? :P

sup man?

Thanks ScyberDragon!!! you're awesome!!:D:D
    Good see you both Ducha and Nacho, the short of it I've been busy toiling me work, lost 35 lbs, and have taken a shitload of pictures in my spare time LOL! I'm done being bummed at D3, haven't gotten RoS yet, waiting for reviews. I'm glad to have fulfilled a prophesy! What's new with you both?!
    Last edited by VegasRage: 4/20/2014 9:54:54 PM
    Wow you must be incredibly happy with that! 35 lbs is a lot of weight to lose! Good to hear you're doing well mate!

The new D3 expansion is great fun! I can't wait to see the ever growing list of additions and changes that they'll be making come Blizzcon (if there is one), that's on top of the list that currently exists now too! Whether you should buy it is completely up to you. I can tell you to go and buy it and that you'll have fun, but we all play games for different reasons so I'll let you make a decision based on what you see and hear :P It's a lot more fun that what it previously was though I can tell you that much!

I definitely feel better, mistake I made was to stop exercising in my early 30's when work seemed more important. I may get it, I don't want to get too consumed though since I need to get a business off the ground so I'll be setting some limits on myself. How I wish I could be just relaxing and doing what I want these days. How are things where your are at?
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes