Ultimate Random Chat Thread [URT] v4

Wraith Night is so much fun :)

I wish there was a few more waves and they were randomized, though. After some matches it starts getting a bit repetitive (and predictable).
    I don't play DotA. Sorry!
    The mode is essentially a tower defense though.With awesome heroes and skills...

Lots of competition and teamwork for those who like it.

Isn't that what a lot of people wanted in D3? :p
    Not me. I just like the loot :)
    Quote from Zero(pS)

Fuck me, right?

Wait, no dinner first? I'll think about it.
    Last edited by Lt._Venom: 12/13/2013 10:34:42 PM
    Just as the Scorpion hunts...
    Silently Lurking...

"Nothing is True. Everything is Permitted." ~ Ezio Auditore de Firenze
    :lol:

I'm fine with some flowers and chocolate.
    Nah, my sex ain't free. You will have to buy me dinner instead.
    Silently Lurking...

Quote from Jamoose

Quote from LinkX

Anybody know anything about the Multimedia Fusion 2 software?

It's pretty expensive isn't it?
    It really simplifies the whole process of creating a 2d game though...
    You can always learn Python and use one of the awesome libraries to make games but that takes time i guess... Unless you already know how to program that is. I would probably try other options that are similar to the software you are asking about but are either free or have a good trial thing.

Remember how I would sometimes point out neat Humble Bundles? Well (Remember, Multimedia Fusion 2 costs anywhere from 80 to 120 dollars) the last weekly Humble Bundle had MMF 2 on it. I got the software for $1.50.

So yea, cost of that wasn't too terribly important. I was talking more along the lines of making games with it.

Quote from Zero(pS)

Anyone up for some DotA 2 Wraith Night fun? :p
    I have to sleep and go to work in 4~ hours but I simply cannot sleep without playing some (and to top it all we had this very persistent troll messing around the forums, sigh).
    Fuck me, right?

Hah, such fond memories. <3

Quote from Maka

I don't play DotA. Sorry!

I miss Aeon of Strife... :-(
    Oh wow... MMF for free is pretty good. Look for guides, there are plenty and they are really detailed.

AOS on SC1 or WC3?

This is my last §$%&ing day before my §$%&ing X-mas holiday and I can't play for the next §$%&ing 12 days (my laptop's kinda broken and good enough for work, but not good enough for D3). I'm pretty §$%&ing pissed right now.

.... yeah, I know, the stuff they're fixing is important and blablabla... but meh. I'm gonna kill some §$%&ing pumpkings in Terraria now to blow off some steam. Happy holidays everyone.
    Who's fixing what? is the ptr down for 12 days now? Or am i missing something

Quote from Jamoose

Who's fixing what? is the ptr down for 12 days now? Or am i missing something

I think Bagstone is referring to the fixing after RoS-preorder caused licence problems.
    Oh ok then. Why did you change your battle tag!? You are no longer the great cornholio :(

Quote from Jamoose

Oh ok then. Why did you change your battle tag!? You are no longer the great cornholio :(

I got bored of being the Great Cornholio ;)
    Quote from Siaynoq

Quote from Elendiro

I'm a bit sad I wasn't around back in the day :P would be awesome to be a diablofans veteran

Yeah this site used to have a really great community. I find things here now, however, to be a reflection of Diablo 3 itself: sad. I just played D3 recently for the first time in months and couldn't have been more bored. And doing that made me wanna check in to this place again but all the people I remember are mostly gone. No one really visits the off-topic or general discussions anymore either it seems.Mostly it's all just threads about character builds, how much DPS or GF players can get. Yeah this place, like the D3 game is a sad affair. You wanna see a kickass community for a game that's going to be something truly amazing, check out Star Citizen. Seriously.

Being a veteran isn't that great. We had an amazing community built around the idea of this game which failed to live up to many of our expectations and thus many of us left. In hindsight, we probably spent so much time fantasizing about what D3could/should have been that no version could ever have lived up to our expectations.

That said, we had some good times. I suppose it's a mixed bag, really.
    Last edited by Jetrall: 1/3/2014 2:14:42 AM
    Oh no.... I just realised I've been away on holiday for a week. I'm not looking forward to deleting all of the scam friend requests
    Bashiok - Blizzard Representative - 08/01/2011 -"So how many skill combinations are there now? Well taking into account 6 active skills, all the rune combinations, and 3 passives we currently expect each class to have roughly 2,285,814,795,264 different build combinations."

"Hey, I thought you'd like the witty irony of grub-on-glowie violence!"
    I can see what you see not—
    Vision milky, then eyes rot.
    When you turn, they will be gone,
    Whispering their hidden song.
    Then you see what cannot be—
    Shadows move where light should be.
    Out of darkness, out of mind,
    Cast down into the Halls of the Blind.
    Last edited by Antimateria: 1/9/2014 8:48:16 PM
    This place died again... Anybody watches Rick and Morty? pretty good show imo.
    Oh it's bloody hilarious Jamoose!
    Bashiok - Blizzard Representative - 08/01/2011 -"So how many skill combinations are there now? Well taking into account 6 active skills, all the rune combinations, and 3 passives we currently expect each class to have roughly 2,285,814,795,264 different build combinations."

"Hey, I thought you'd like the witty irony of grub-on-glowie violence!"
    Quote from Jamoose
    This place died again... Anybody watches Rick and Morty? pretty good show imo.

So that's what that smell is... I thought it was... erm... something else.

WHY ARE YOU STARING AT ME LIKE THAT!!
    Silently Lurking...

• To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes