Ultimate Random Chat Thread [URT] v4

Quote from Jamoose

ICP? Sucks :hehe:

What does ICP stand for? Got 156 meanings but none of them makes sense.
    Insane Clown Posse... I think their original name was Inner City Posse or something...

They do suck. Major suckage.

But how did you know that was ICP, Jamoose? Huh???
    Gotta admit it was Google :ninja:

You are such a post whore... we both had 2500 posts then you sold out :bleh:

You googled my post? Oh, man.....I'm touched. :cheers:

Yeah, I know......I disgust myself, sometimes. Half of them are troll posts as well.
    God, I hate myself.........
    We gotta get everyone together to do the Pumpkin event. The last waves should drop a shitton of Halloween items (which are the best).

It's too hard with just 2 of us and like 10 Mourning Woods and 4 Pumpkings :(
    I've got morning wood.
    Quote from maka

I've got morning wood.

There's a location in Fable 3 that is called Mourning Wood, I chuckled.
    Make your peace...Quickly!
    I don't know why, but I was thinking of ChaosDragon recently. Him and the guy who had the avatar of the guinea pig with the pancake on his head...

Hmm...
    Sexual thoughts?
    Lol, hell no.

Also, can somebody explain to me the thought of why Black Friday is so "good"?

Additionally:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XIRZnbfV5zM
    I don't know, man, you're the people that invented it, so.....just deal with it :P
    It's awful. Infact I try to avoid stores during the holidays all together. More so than usual.
    I was forced to work it.

Somebody tried to punch me. I blocked it, but then they punched me in the gut. They then took the goddamn shit I was "guarding". (Bullshit phrase, I wouldn't of done more then said "Hey, you can't take that. Please don't take that. Please?" if they had taken it anyway.)

So yea, I have problems with Black Friday, and with being forced to work Thanksgiving day because somebody wants a 5000 dollar tv for 10 dollars off. Fuck them. Fuck them all to hell.
    Wait, were you there as an employee or as a shopper?
    Congratulations sir! You have survived this year's Black Friday and Black Thursday. Here's your complementary shotgun that fires airsoft buckshot with salt mixed in for that extra burn. Have fun next year.

Damn it Maka!!
    Just as the Scorpion hunts...
    Silently Lurking...

"Nothing is True. Everything is Permitted." ~ Ezio Auditore de Firenze
    Screw that, I want a shotgun and buckshot shells.

Seriously, why do people fucking wait in line for hours for a fucking phone? Bossman literally went and got them bottles of water and some chairs they were waiting so long.

Stupid fucking people are stupid.
    Quote from LinkX

Seriously, why do people fucking wait in line for hours for a fucking phone? Bossman literally went and got them bottles of water and some chairs they were waiting so long.

Don't you dare try and tell me that waiting in line for 3 days to get 50 bucks off is
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChB2_IPc-HVXbi0jS1Riljg
    ^ YouTube.Com/IceBleuGaming ! It's a thing! Check it oooout!
    Quote from Lt. Venom

Congratulations sir! You have survived this year's Black Friday and Black Thursday. Here's your complementary shotgun that fires airsoft buckshot with salt mixed in for that extra burn. Have fun next year.

Damn it Maka!!

Dafuq did I do??
    Quote from Bleu42

Quote from LinkX

Don't you dare try and tell me that waiting in line for 3 days to get 50 bucks off is

What the hell are you talking about?

I think your first sentence is two sentences with the end of one and the beginning of another cut off...

Care to take a breath and try re-typing that in the English language? Preferably the American dialect, as opposed to the British dialect. Though, either would be better then what you wrote here...

Edit: Where is Elfen when you need him...
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes