Ultimate Random Chat Thread [URT] v4

Last thing i remember was filling the throne room with land mines :P

So I finally got Diablo 2 to work...

...Only to find out there are zero games (Literally, I couldn't find any games) going on...

Sure, Torchlight and Torchlight 2 are fun, but I want to kill Diablo. :-(

I hope D4 comes out soon. And doesn't suck.

Edit: Is the server down? Sorry, I know I play at strange times. :-(
    The server was down, sorry, I was at the university. Man, going back to school sucks.
    It's up now.
    Did the ip change again?

PM's were sent. My apologies to everyone.
    It says that the server is using a different version then I am?
    Yeah, I know, I saw it. Give me a minute.

Done. Go. Try.
    Hmm, , still now? which version are you using
    Ugh, you know what? I don't wanna deal with Steam right now, I'm making dinner. I'll try to do it after I eat.

Apparently it updated automatically today with the new patch?
    I'll do it after dinner, which I'm making now. I can't deal with Steam at the moment, had a rough day.
    No problem.

We may have a special visitor tonight. :-)
    Oh, sweet! :Thumbs Up:

Hey, if any of you wants to host the server in the meantime, or during the weekend (I'll be away from my computer for long periods), I'll upload the world to my Dropbox. Just ask for the link and I'll PM it.

Also, since this is the URCT, I'll just come out and say it, I don't care if you judge me: I'm REALLY looking forward to the South Park RPG. It looks awesome (unlike previous SP games, which were shite).
    Quote from maka

Hey, if any of you wants to host the server in the meantime, or during the weekend (I'll be away from my computer for long periods), I'll upload the world to my Dropbox. Just ask for the link and I'll PM it.

I actually managed to start Terraria on my WHS - but it was laggy as hell (even if I connect from within my home network). So, after years of being annoyed with my old and laggy home server, this is the final wake up call to buy some new stuff. If all goes well and my suppliers don't run out of hardware, I should have a new server up and running 24/7 in about ~2 weeks. If anyone here has experience in building a very low power (~25 W idle), zero noise, decent performance server I'd be happy for any input. (I'm currently of a Pentium G3220, MSI H87-P33 board, 2x4GB Kingston ValueRam, beQuiet! Straight Power E9 400W, Fractal Design Define Mini tower).
    That's definitely a step up from what I'm doing. I'm just running the Terraria standalone server in my personal computer whenever it's on :P
    I have a spare computer that I was going to suggest I could use for the server after I got hold of a 802.11N wireless PCI card.

But if Bag wants to use a real server, that's great!
    Ahh, South Park, brings some memories..... "Now say 'pillow'..." - "Now say 'big floppy donkey dick'..." - "BARBRA STREISAND!!!!"

Quote from maka

Also, since this is the URCT, I'll just come out and say it, I don't care if you judge me: I'm REALLY looking forward to the South Park RPG. It looks awesome (unlike previous SP games, which were shite).

I haven't played any South Park game since that N64 first person shooter... which was fucking awesome when I was like 12 :P

I heard their new RPG is actually pretty good, and that says a lot about any licensed product ;) looking forward to it as well.
    I can try hosting the server...

I've PM'd you all the updated world.
    I always thought Terraria was a small niche game, played by ~5 people in the world. Turns out, there's quite a few more... did you know that it's #7 on Steam?

http://store.steampowered.com/stats/

I'm trying to get some of my friends to play the game, too. Only 1300 people left to take over Counter-Strike!
    Terraria used to be a niche game when it came out from what I understand.
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes