Ultimate Random Chat Thread [URT] v4

Yeah the new information about the expansion is pretty awesome. I'm still playing the console version atm. Still enjoying it.

Anybody play Blacklight: Retribution on Steam? It's a free game that's better than COD or BF.
    Just as the Scorpion hunts...
    Silently Lurking...

"Nothing is True. Everything is Permitted." ~ Ezio Auditore de Firenze

Hi there, LinkX :cheers:

Salutations!

When the URCT stopped counting, they took those post counts away.

I lost a few hundred, but if I remember correctly, Equinox lost thousands.

But some stayed, I don't remember quite right how it worked, but some posts of some version of the URT are still counted, you can see by my post count, I barely ever posted anywhere else on the forum :P
    I did lost 800 odd posts some time ago, but that's it... In any case, you have posts all around

I started to play torchlight 1 yesterday, very nice game, never played it before... I still like D3 better, I can't wait for the expansion to come out :)

I thought Torchlight was far better then D3. D3 seemed more of a generic hack and slash. :-( (Again, and I know I've said this before and I'll say it again, D3 is Blizzard's first Diablo game, while TL1 and TL2 are made by the guys that did D1 and D2, so I expect more from TL1 and TL2 and give more slack to D3. On second thought, that doesn't help D3. Forget what I said. Lol...)

Anybody play Blacklight: Retribution on Steam? It's a free game that's better than COD or BF.

Man, I just started playing Fallout 3 recently. That, the new Garrosh patch, and recovering from being fired is just taking all my time. No Blacklight for me unless it's extremely cheap.

I see that Singularity is on sale this weekend and it kills me because I still can't afford it! Lol!
    Did you not read my post, LinkX? I clearly said that Blacklight is FREE!
    Silently Lurking...

Yeah Blacklight is a pretty good game. My brother used to play it and he said it was really good for a free to play game. COD and BF suck anyway so yeah. Unless you are talking about BFBC:2 then i'd say that it's arguably the best FPS of all time right next to CS:S imo.

Did you not read my post, LinkX? I clearly said that Blacklight is FREE!

Yea, I knew that. I was testing you. Yea, it was a test. >.>;
    I'm on to you...
    Silently Lurking...

As free as it may be, and as good as you may say it is, I just can't have fun with FPS games or any kind of shooter for that matter... I'm a shooterphobe :(

Thanks ScyberDragon!!! you're awesome!!:D:D

As free as it may be, and as good as you may say it is, I just can't have fun with FPS games or any kind of shooter for that matter... I'm a shooterphobe :(

The most fun i ever had with an FPS was with BFBC:2... simply the best fps ever imo. Oh i also really liked CS:S back in the day but yeah. Other than that, most shooters are crap... I was really good in COD:MW2 but i consider myself as a cod hater :P

GTA V is an awesome game by the way

I am new here (To this thread) - Also I LOVE cheese.

Yes GTA V is awesome and can't wait to see Diablo PC get a patch. <3

The most fun i ever had with an FPS was with BFBC:2... simply the best fps ever imo. Oh i also really liked CS:S back in the day but yeah. Other than that, most shooters are crap... I was really good in COD:MW2 but i consider myself as a cod hater :P

the first unreal tournament was rly good imho

oh, yeah, that's true... I still have it installed and play it now and then with my sister. But that and maybe some other I may be forgetting are the only exceptional exceptions, some games are just awesome :D

Well, well....

What's been happening 'round here lately?
    we've been having nostalgia at the same time, or maybe they announced RoS and we all got excited again. It's funny, we were more active in this forum where we didn't even know if D3 was coming out :P

I'm on to you...

>.> I don't know what you're talking about!

*Hides the bloody weapons*

I am new here (To this thread) - Also I LOVE cheese.

I love cheese, too. It's delicious!!! Nom nom nom!

Team Fortress 1.5, Half Life 1, Bullet Storm, Unreal Tournament, and Golden Eye. (The only Console FPS I ever enjoyed. [And it was a Nintendo console. Hehehe.] )

Well, well....

Long time no see.

we've been having nostalgia at the same time, or maybe they announced RoS and we all got excited again. It's funny, we were more active in this forum where we didn't even know if D3 was coming out :P

I dislike D3. Hoping D4 comes out soonish and is better, but until then I satisfy my Diablo itch with Torchlight/Torchlight 2. I wanted to play some D2 but it keeps fucking up. :-( Sad Link is Sad.
    Man, I see more people I remember from back in the day in this crazy thread than I do in the D3 section.
    That's because this is the cool thread :)

Well, well....

15k posts? Holy nephalem! I'm a bit sad I wasn't around back in the day :P would be awesome to be a diablofans veteran
    Make your peace...Quickly!

I'm a bit sad I wasn't around back in the day :P would be awesome to be a diablofans veteran
    Yeah this site used to have a really great community. I find things here now, however, to be a reflection of Diablo 3 itself: sad.

I just played D3 recently for the first time in months and couldn't have been more bored. And doing that made me wanna check in to this place again but all the people I remember are mostly gone. No one really visits the off-topic or general discussions anymore either it seems.

Mostly it's all just threads about character builds, how much DPS or GF players can get. Yeah this place, like the D3 game is a sad affair. You wanna see a kickass community for a game that's going to be something truly amazing, check out Star Citizen. Seriously.
    I still visit, but no one takes notice when I do.

Except Ducha, he's cool.
    Silently Lurking...

• To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes