Ultimate Random Chat Thread [URT] v4

Ya? How does it feel? I thought about it but I don't think I would enjoy it without the clickity mouse.
    "I want to say something but I'll keep it to myself I guess and leave this useless post behind to make you aware that there WAS something... "
    -Equinox

"We're like the downtown of the Diablo related internet lol"
    -Winged
    who are all these people that I see posting for the first time and then they have 5000+ post counts?! what is this madness?
    Make your peace...Quickly!
    Diablofans has a long history with some pretty old time members that come back around every now and then...Like me! ;)
    "I want to say something but I'll keep it to myself I guess and leave this useless post behind to make you aware that there WAS something... "
    -Equinox

"We're like the downtown of the Diablo related internet lol"
    -Winged
    Just in case you're interested, this guys are giving away a gaming rig :)

Thanks ScyberDragon!!! you're awesome!!:D:D
    Quote from Nacho_ijp

Thanks for informing us about this competition. Unfortunatly I'm not going to whore myself out on this one :P
    Make your peace...Quickly!
    Quote from Umpa

Ya? How does it feel? I thought about it but I don't think I would enjoy it without the clickity mouse.

I don't know it's pretty awesome. The combat feels more challenging than on the PC, they added a bunch of stuff and changed the boss battles in a way that it really feels like a good console game. The loot is re-worked in a good way... It's awesome. But if you play by yourself, i'm not sure that it will be worth it if you already got the PC version...

Edit: So i finally got to inferno and a Messerschmidt's axe dropped in the cathedral... It has 1750 dps, ~850 int + ~850 vit and a bunch of other stuff... lol :P

Edit: I got to paragon level 3 and i have 100k dps and 100k hp lol

Quote from Elendiro

Quote from Nacho_ijp

Thanks for informing us about this competition. Unfortunatly I'm not going to whore myself out on this one :P

we all must choose... :P

I feel naughty after not posting here in like 25 years. And when I saw Zhar at the top of this page... felt like a goddamn nimpho.
    This Thread... It's Alive!!
    Just as the Scorpion hunts...
    Silently Lurking...

"Nothing is True. Everything is Permitted." ~ Ezio Auditore de Firenze
    Aliiiiive!!!!!
    Smiling is infectious.
    Image removed due to its file extension: http://www.diablofans.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=114&pictureid=1538

Give, expecting nothing thereof. ------------ BoD - Come have some fun!
    Folks will always come and go, so enjoy them while they're meant to be in your life.

STORMY!!! *Runs to give a hug, only to remember at the last second that physical contact is forbidden.*

How's it going? By the Way, the Tavern is dead...
    Just as the Scorpion hunts...
    Silently Lurking...

"Nothing is True. Everything is Permitted." ~ Ezio Auditore de Firenze
    STORMY!!! :D

Hey Storm :cheers:

Screw the rules *hugs back*.
    hehehe

How's it going guys?

Yeah...the tavern is all but demolished. Damn Zhar and all his crashing in, got too expensive to keep up the repairs.
    Smiling is infectious.
    Image removed due to its file extension: http://www.diablofans.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=114&pictureid=1538

Give, expecting nothing thereof. ------------ BoD - Come have some fun!
    Folks will always come and go, so enjoy them while they're meant to be in your life.

Quote from Elendiro

who are all these people that I see posting for the first time and then they have 5000+ post counts?! what is this madness?

I am just so damned awesome that they gave me an honorary...however many posts I have.

*Nods sagely*

Quote from Stormcat

Screw the rules *hugs back*.
    hehehe

How's it going guys?

Yeah...the tavern is all but demolished. Damn Zhar and all his crashing in, got too expensive to keep up the repairs.

Here's five bucks. That's my contribution. :-)
    lol, we have lots of posts because some time ago the URCT posts counted... ahh the good old times :)

When the URCT stopped counting, they took those post counts away.

I lost a few hundred, but if I remember correctly, Equinox lost thousands.
    Hi there, LinkX :cheers:

Revive the tavern on the one yar anniversary that the last person posted. It's like next week
    Quote from LinkX

When the URCT stopped counting, they took those post counts away.

I lost a few hundred, but if I remember correctly, Equinox lost thousands.

But some stayed, I don't remember quite right how it worked, but some posts of some version of the URT are still counted, you can see by my post count, I barely ever posted anywhere else on the forum :P
    I did lost 800 odd posts some time ago, but that's it... In any case, you have posts all around

I started to play torchlight 1 yesterday, very nice game, never played it before... I still like D3 better, I can't wait for the expansion to come out :)

• To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes