Ultimate Random Chat Thread [URT] v4

What's the worst luck you had thus far farming for keys? Like how many runs did you do on what MP before getting the key? Well mine happened yesterday evening; worst day of my gaming life.

Random: Any EU players gets these mini lags while playing? It's like the animation is in front of the sound/game, so when I run away i get a mini rubberband (like 3-5 diablo yards) almost in every fight. Super annoying when fighting a frost Elite. "Hey I'm out of the frost, lets stand here and wait for it to explode. O hey come back over here in the frost just before it explodes would you?" Then I usually die when I don't have Rend-ed the Elites before.

Back to my original point. Played with my barb on MP5 (thus 50% chance to get the key) to get the Act 1 key. I did 7 runs without a key and on this 7th run, just before fighing the warden, my game broke. Well my barb got stuck and couldn't move and also couldn't die. Couldn't do any skills. Is this known bug? Cause it had happened at least 5 times whilst just playing with my barb.

Anyway on the 8th run I got the key.

So if my math is correct:
    0.5^6 = 1.5625% chance of happening

Or if you want to include that bug:
    0.5^7 = 0.78125% chance of happening

Also didn't get 1 legendary that day.

Quote from LinkX

One more thing, e=mc^2 is only part of the equation.

Tell me more!
    I leave for some months and this forum dies.

Jesus fucking christ with a rusty tire iron, what the hell happened here!?

Oh, and the equation is e^2=(mc^2)^2+p^2(c^2)

When p and c are 0, they can be erased without changing the equation and then you simplify e^2=(mc^2)^2 into e=mc^2.
    If pony crosses road and gets hit by airplane what will pony say?
    Yip, haven't been people here in a loooooong time.

Quote from Qraparta

If pony crosses road and gets hit by airplane what will pony say?

"That just won't fly here dude."
    that's an intelligent pony O_O

Thanks ScyberDragon!!! you're awesome!!:D:D
    OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG

http://www.diablofans.com/topic/78362-diablo-iii-trading-jargon/page__p__1085892#entry1085892

Is the hammy back?!?

Please tell me he is back.
    OH GOD!!! hide everything!! run!! magi is back!!! :o

We're not all dead. I promise.

You can beLIEve me. ;)
    Check out my full geared chars! they are not the best but pretty decent i'd say. Only got to level up the monk now :D

http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Jamoose-2376/hero/19555960

Quote from Jamoose

Check out my full geared chars! they are not the best but pretty decent i'd say. Only got to level up the monk now :D

http://eu.battle.net...6/hero/19555960

They're all really good geared! I actually encourage people to play with all 5 classes to at least Inferno to experience all of them. I have finished Inferno with all my chars, but I find the Monk and Barb still my favourites with the WD in close 2de position. The Wiz and DH I didn't enjoy as much playing as the other 3 though, but I'll probably play with them again some time in the future, cause they're much better geared now than they were when I finished Inferno with them. But my Monk and Barb is my main.

Your Wiz's shoulders look like a lizard's head....yeah random lol.
    Dammit Jammy, how do you get that damage!?!

I think the max i got to was 48k. lol.

I started playing some hardcore. I must say...it's pretty intense.
    In the jungle, the mighty jungle, the lion sleeps tonight

a wweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee a' weeeeeeeea weeeeeeeeeeummmm bummmmbaaawheeeyyyy

I have way less than 99 problems. But the bitches are definitely at least one of them.
    Eventually, we're all worm food. Even the worms.
    Quote from Jamoose

Hey Jamoose, do you play Battlefield 3 at all? I think I remember seeing someone on a server going by the name of jammoose or jamose or something!
    Bashiok - Blizzard Representative - 08/01/2011 -"So how many skill combinations are there now? Well taking into account 6 active skills, all the rune combinations, and 3 passives we currently expect each class to have roughly 2,285,814,795,264 different build combinations."

"Hey, I thought you'd like the witty irony of grub-on-glowie violence!"
    I'll never play HC, due to constant high latency and lag...and I play quite recklessly sometimes.

Quote from Ducha

Hey Jamoose, do you play Battlefield 3 at all? I think I remember seeing someone on a server going by the name of jammoose or jamose or something!

I do, I do!! But not on Australian servers though.
    Quote from KilltroX

Quote from Jamoose

They're all really good geared! I actually encourage people to play with all 5 classes to at least Inferno to experience all of them. I have finished Inferno with all my chars, but I find the Monk and Barb still my favourites with the WD in close 2de position. The Wiz and DH I didn't enjoy as much playing as the other 3 though, but I'll probably play with them again some time in the future, cause they're much better geared now than they were when I finished Inferno with them. But my Monk and Barb is my main.

Your Wiz's shoulders look like a lizard's head....yeah random lol.

Yeah the barb is probably my favorite since he is my main and i play him the most. But lately i have been playing more DH and WD. Cant really decide which i like best :P

Quote from Nekrodrac

I guess its all about the critical hit damage % and crit %, along with some attack speed and good dps on your weapon. Oh and high main stats of course.

Quote from Ducha

Quote from Jamoose

Yeah i do play bf3 sometimes :D But mostly bfbc2

Quote from KilltroX

What servers do you play on? :o

Quote from Jamoose

Yeah i do play bf3 sometimes :D But mostly bfbc2
    I loved bfbc2, I would play it again but I just can't be bothered getting around to installing it again haha.
    Bashiok - Blizzard Representative - 08/01/2011 -"So how many skill combinations are there now? Well taking into account 6 active skills, all the rune combinations, and 3 passives we currently expect each class to have roughly 2,285,814,795,264 different build combinations."

"Hey, I thought you'd like the witty irony of grub-on-glowie violence!"
    Quote from Ducha

Quote from KilltroX

What servers do you play on? :o

99% of the time on South African servers. The other 1% is EU servers, when I wanna play at 3-4am during the week when little to no people are on the RSA servers. :Thumbs Up:
    Quote from Nekrodrac

Is it true?! Has the mythical WerHamster returned? The one called Seth? The one called Magistrate?!...My word...
    "I want to say something but I'll keep it to myself I guess and leave this useless post behind to make you aware that there WAS something... "
    -Equinox

"We're like the downtown of the Diablo related internet lol"
    -Winged
    So it seems the creature has shown its fowl face... but it remains silent... very mysterious

*Shifted a little bit in the dark corner...*
    Just as the Scorpion hunts...
    Silently Lurking...

"Nothing is True. Everything is Permitted." ~ Ezio Auditore de Firenze
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes