Ultimate Random Chat Thread [URT] v4

Quote from Nacho_ijp

what's that big thing in the middle of the screen? :/

about the dupe: generic bug :P

Armaddon (the fuckers that stun you for like 2-3 seconds -_-):

Quote from Tralari

I still read every now-and-then "KilltroX" but I largely don't have anything to add most of the time since I don't play D3 very much anymore. Doesn't seem like much other discussion goes on in here lately. :P

I've been largely playing Minecraft again, with some GW2 and even some WoW lately. I did wind up playing MoP, but I still haven't reached 90 or really done much of anything. I've mostly been working and spending my free time outside of the house now that I'm out on my own (no overbearing parents!!)

Your quotation marks around my name seems...weird. I know you did it address me but it just looked weird :facepalmsmile:

I guess you can wait for the expansion coming out in 2013 (hopefully). Or even when they release PvP before the end of this year (hopefully). :D

Ahh the freedom of living without your parents, but also without your parents' home-cooked meals! Also, sounds like your parents didn't like it when you played outside as a kid :P
    the gems are increasing their price... yes yes... my patience will be rewarded muehehehe

Thanks ScyberDragon!!! you're awesome!!:D:D
    Quote from KilltroX

Also, sounds like your parents didn't like it when you played outside as a kid :P

I guess you could say that. :P

Wasn't your name something else a while back on here..? I don't remember it being KilltroX with that avatar.
    Quote from Tralari

Quote from KilltroX

Also, sounds like your parents didn't like it when you played outside as a kid :P

Wasn't your name something else a while back on here..? I don't remember it being KilltroX with that avatar.

Jaundice Bunny or something like that
    Playing Diablo since 97. I know nothing and having nothing good to say, I be a troll.
    Quote from Slayerviper

Quote from Tralari

Quote from KilltroX

No, it was Dolan. get your facts straight pls.
    Quote from Tralari

Quote from KilltroX

JaundiceBunny - Felt like I needed a name change; here, in BF3 and just overall. I could still change my battletag so i changed that as well. NEW BEGINNINGS!

Quote from Slayerviper

"or something like that"!!!!

How dare you not be 100% sure of my previous name?!?! But you're right so... :Thumbs Up:

Quote from deleo

Quote from Slayerviper

Quote from Tralari

Quote from KilltroX

No, it was Dolan. get your facts straight pls.

Gooby pls

And a gif for your amusement!

ZOMFG I just got my hands on D3!!!

TITS OUT!!!!!!!!
    Ahh RNG is a wonderful curse. I played with ma Monk for most part of the day and got no legendaries (~200% magic find including 5 NV stack). I get to paragon 20 with her and started playing my Barb to get him to 20 as well (~140% magic find). I don't even have 5 NV stacks yet and a set of IK boots drop. 5-10 min later a Zunimassa (whatever that's called) chest armor drop. It was awesome.

Also is there a major increase in gem and item plan drops. Cause I've just done 1 runthrough of Act 3 and 4 and probably 7 item plans dropped and 1 gem plan. Just weird.

Quote from Nekrodrac

TITS OUT!!!!!!!!

Quote from Nekrodrac

TITS OUT!!!!!!!!

YAY! now we shall conquer sanctuary as we planned! :D

Thanks ScyberDragon!!! you're awesome!!:D:D
    Quote from Nacho_ijp

Quote from Nekrodrac

TITS OUT!!!!!!!!

YAY! now we shall conquer sanctuary as we planned! :D

Hell yes!

Or maybe should I say....heaven yes?

Joke fail.

In other news-

Deckard Cain.....NNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Why blizzard..why...?
    I thought at the very least Diablo himself would do the honor. But alas, it was that stupid butterfly woman who i can't even remember the name of.....given the story line was that lowbrow.

Is now going into mourning.

But loving the game all the same.
    Quote from KilltroX

Quote from Nekrodrac

TITS OUT!!!!!!!!

LOL. That had me in stitches.
    The killing bunny with jaundice who spells troll with an 'x' strikes again!
    Quote from Nekrodrac

LOL. That had me in stitches.
    The killing bunny with jaundice who spells troll with an 'x' strikes again!

LOL, Yeah name change was for the better I think. Fresh start in BF3 triggered my willingness to change it; and I could still change my battletag so it seemed like the right option.

Why did you get D3 just now? Too busy with school or what? The only advice I can give you is that you should play till Inferno; the game gets so fun in Inferno!
    Ya, have busy with school.

I just finished the game (on normal) with the WD. It was real fun. I will probably do another character before i tackle the higher difficulties.

Fascinating how they made each level-up so meaningful. Me gusta.
    Quote from Nekrodrac

Ya, have busy with school.

I just finished the game (on normal) with the WD. It was real fun. I will probably do another character before i tackle the higher difficulties.

Fascinating how they made each level-up so meaningful. Me gusta.

Do you have holidays now? Not really familiar with the US school system, part from summer break which is hella long! I'm almost finished with my varsity exams and then holiday til the beginning of Feb 2013.

I take it the WD was your first choice long before you started playing? And did he/she live up to your expectations thus far? Also what's cool is that you unlock your last rune at level 60, so it's a bit of motivation to get to level 60 to see all the skill runes! And the game really gets more and more fun the longer you play or in higher difficulties!
    UK not US. :)

Had a research internship over summer holidays which i decided to focus on. Back at school now. We have like two and half weeks off december-january and then back at it again.

And yes, you are right, WD has been my choice way before playing. Will probably play with all chars on normal before trying to get to the higher difficulties and level.

I just found wirt's original leg with the wizard I am playing. It has its own description but listed as a blue item. Does it have any hidden use?
    Quote from Nekrodrac

UK not US. :)

Had a research internship over summer holidays which i decided to focus on. Back at school now. We have like two and half weeks off december-january and then back at it again.

And yes, you are right, WD has been my choice way before playing. Will probably play with all chars on normal before trying to get to the higher difficulties and level.

I just found wirt's original leg with the wizard I am playing. It has its own description but listed as a blue item. Does it have any hidden use?

I'm sorry for bunching you with the US people :hehe:

About Wirt's leg. I don't think we can do something with it. I think it's just nostalgic memorabilia from the previous games. I've found Rakanishu's Blade and an Oar: :Thumbs Up:

That mace you got! :bigD:
    Nice.

Is that a barb?
    Or Monk? They can dual-wield?
    Quote from Nekrodrac

That mace you got! :bigD:
    Nice.

Is that a barb?
    Or Monk? They can dual-wield?

That's my Monk. They can dual-wield, use 2hander, shield+1hander, but just not bows or other class specific weapons. If you think that's a cool mace, go check my barb's weapon. Lol there's weapons with 1400+ dps in the game, but getting a good enough one with that kind of dps is hard; most I get has shitty affixes. It's sometimes better having a low dps weapon with crit dmg than a high dps one with no crit dmg.

Just one thing to remember, later on (Inferno), is that crit chance and crit dmg is really important for high dps. I ignored this at first and my char sucked. But yeah enjoy the game!
    Well it took 6 months but I'm bored of the game now, not bad considering I don't stick with game as long as I used to. I'll try to drop by on the site every now and then, but I think a break is in order. Cheers for the last one and half years!
    Playing Diablo since 97. I know nothing and having nothing good to say, I be a troll.
    Y'a know, it's titscold outside....

Did anybody hear about the Walmart strikes?

And apparently President Nixon committed Treason before he was elected.

One more thing, e=mc^2 is only part of the equation.

Hi everybody. :)
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes