Ultimate Random Chat Thread [URT] v4

this is nothing like reddit
    Quote from MxoxoSSG

this is frustrating

you can do it, I once made 1k posts in three days, I was falling behind another guy and we were post-count buddies, I got a warning from the almighty hamster, but he was merciful :P

Thanks ScyberDragon!!! you're awesome!!:D:D
    Quote from MxoxoSSG

i need ten posts man

Your posts here don't count, i.e. random topics, if they did I'd probably be around 2000+
    Playing Diablo since 97. I know nothing and having nothing good to say, I be a troll.
    they once counted, good old days :D

damn I'm nostalgic now :(

Quote from Nacho_ijp

damn I'm nostalgic now :(

i cri evrytiem
    I realized moments ago that the arcane beam sentries are cast by Arcane ENCHANTED mobs, not just Arcane mobs. At the same time, I realized that "enchanted" is not a monster affix.

Thank you for your attention... carry on :P

Quote from Nacho_ijp

I realized moments ago that the arcane beam sentries are cast by Arcane ENCHANTED mobs, not just Arcane mobs. At the same time, I realized that "enchanted" is not a monster affix.

Thank you for your attention... carry on :P

haha thats hilarious xD

Don't laugh at me, Blizzard has a problem with their commas, they're missing everywhere :P

Curse you Diablo! Making me addicted during my exam time! *shakes fist*

On a more (arguably) interesting topic! I just finished watching the "Forward unto Dawn" Live-action mini series thing. It was pretty good, I wasn't really ever a very big Halo fan but this was actually pretty awesome! Has anyone else watched it?
    Bashiok - Blizzard Representative - 08/01/2011 -"So how many skill combinations are there now? Well taking into account 6 active skills, all the rune combinations, and 3 passives we currently expect each class to have roughly 2,285,814,795,264 different build combinations."

"Hey, I thought you'd like the witty irony of grub-on-glowie violence!"
    Quote from Ducha

Curse you Diablo! Making me addicted during my exam time! *shakes fist*

I can relate :S
    I just picked up a Skorn and have a two piece of the blackthorn set on my wizard... I can't wait to test him out later, melt melt melt melt melt!!!! My barb has been forgotten, I'm trying to move away from the merciless assault build as I find the ability is becoming more situational than practical. Haven't touched the WD in ages and I just use my DH for farming in normal mode to get a Leroic signet.

Not so much for random talk anymores I gots nothing. Walking Dead yup, some good shit, hmm oh I'm going to be a dad that's pretty cool.
    Playing Diablo since 97. I know nothing and having nothing good to say, I be a troll.
    WOoT!!! you're going to be a dad?!!?!ª1eleven!?? and you think that's not worth mentioning :P

CONGRATULATIONS!! :D (I hope)

Ahh, a couple of people are still in this thread! Congrats on becoming a dad Slayer!

I've played my monk to paragon 15 and am now playing my barb to get there as well. After that I'll get my WD to paragon 15. I'll probably keep doing this with these 3 characters till I get very bored, hopefully that will take a while!

Also my barb is a beast atm (well for me, still lacks resistances though). Anyway I've switched cleave with bash (rune - adds additional 2x25% weapon dmg waves after the initial 165% dmg) and switched that one passive that gives you 100% armor depending on your vit or something like that with the one that gives you 25% extra dmg when your fury is maxed.

Since only rend uses fury (part from Battlerage), my fury is 95% of the time at max. So with Battlerage and that passive, my dps goes up from 93k to 150k!!

Oh and when he's buffed, my crit chance is 52(.5)% and crit dmg is 405%. So when I'm playing in a pub game with 3 other people, I 1shot most of the demons when I get crit. It just feels so fucking satisfying when you bash demons making them fly all over the place!!

On the other side of the map, I'm busy with exams now and have just pulled an all nighter studying for the subject I'm writing today at 14h (almost 6h30 now). So hopefully I'll be done a couple of hours before the test so I can take a power nap!
    Im back to the good old whirlwind build with my barb after about a few months, im doing act 3 mp 2 runs and the drops are just insane! I dont know if it was just a lucky day but yesterday i found 8 legendaries in like 4 runs, seriously. Only one of them was good enough to sell for 8 mil it was a set ring "The Wailing Host". Anyway i bought massive upgrades and now i rock!

Oh i'm not linking my profile because its not updated yet :\

Oh! good luck on that dad thing SlayerViper! :D

Thanks everyone! It's exciting but a long way off... Not sure where to even begin were just clearing out one of the spare rooms right now.

Not sure how you do those all nighters, cramming never did anything for me! I hate naps too, I feel like crap when I wake up then I can't sleep later on haha.

My barb is still a beast but I like a bit more action. I'm looking into a cleave, leap, ground stomp build since overpower doesn't work with rend. I was using WotB with my merciless build but the CD is too damn long and I have no need for ignore pain anymore.
    So I just witnessed this duping business whilst I was busy playing:

They dropped like 10-20 yards away from each other, the exact same stats!
    what's that big thing in the middle of the screen? :/

about the dupe: generic bug :P

So Washington has just made me one of the proudest citizens alive.

Initiative 502, the marijuana legalization initiative, is looking to pass.
    Referendum 74, which legalizes gay marriage, is looking to pass.
    Democrat Jay Inslee might just be our next governor based on his 3+ point lead.

Pretty good day so far. I just hope my fucking car doesn't get stolen considering my sister's boyfriend's car got stolen yesterday right outside of our house.

I hate my neighborhood. I really do.

I hate the way you cling to ignorance and pass it off as innocence
    I broke up with my girl two weeks ago... pretty much stopped playing D3, been to busy partying and hooking up with all them bi$¨73s that were waiting their turn...

How is that for random?:
    Congratulations Slayerviper. :)

I still read every now-and-then "KilltroX" but I largely don't have anything to add most of the time since I don't play D3 very much anymore. Doesn't seem like much other discussion goes on in here lately. :P

Azriel must be stoked that those did pass (marijuana passed in Colorado too). :P Now for the rest of the country to follow suit.

I've been largely playing Minecraft again, with some GW2 and even some WoW lately. I did wind up playing MoP, but I still haven't reached 90 or really done much of anything. I've mostly been working and spending my free time outside of the house now that I'm out on my own (no overbearing parents!!)
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes