The Picture Thread

This is the only image I had of myself:
    I remember how Equinox didn't find that funny.

I find it funny and quite sexy.

It's the decisions you make when you have no time to make them that define who you are.
    Nice job on the clean up Ferr. :P

I still love that chair.
    Smiling is infectious.
    Image removed due to its file extension: http://www.diablofans.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=114&pictureid=1538

Give, expecting nothing thereof. ------------ BoD - Come have some fun!
    Folks will always come and go, so enjoy them while they're meant to be in your life.

Acidreign, I swear I have seen that picture from somewhere else.... And I'm not even kidding. I KNOW I've seen that before. Did you post it here before, or did I see it on another forum?

One becomes strong when they are fighting to protect someone close to them... - Shiro Haku

In Soviet Russia, camera points at YOU!

It's the decisions you make when you have no time to make them that define who you are.
    http://img241.imageshack.us/my.php?image=theggbav6.png

Just thought I'd throw an update in here for those of you who still remember the great Tehsty ;) Here's an image of me, Fuddy and Carlos(All level 80) standing next to eachother in Dalaran.
    Welcome, all, to the everlasting all-time low.
    Please put your hands together
    For the ever-failing one man show,
    Domino
    So is this just random pics or pics of yourself?
    Respectful is a strong word...
    Pictures of yourself. It says so on the first post.

Quote from "Jetrall" »
    WoW fans are nerds. Diablo fans are freaks.
    Quote from "Atrumentis" »
    Pictures of yourself. It says so on the first post.

K cool. I just got confused with TehSickleMan's post.

But, I'm not posting a pic of myself until I am around 500-1000 posts.

And nice pic Krow. Lol.
    Technically that is myself.. out here I'm merely a 17 year old high school student.. but in there.. I am Gonads.. defender of the Alliance..
    Welcome, all, to the everlasting all-time low.
    Please put your hands together
    For the ever-failing one man show,
    Domino
    Quote from "Tehstickleman" »
    Technically that is myself.. out here I'm merely a 17 year old high school student.. but in there.. I am Gonads.. defender of the Alliance..

Haha. You mean how you would like to look like. XD

Haha, well, I'll give you a hint, I am younger than 18.
    Quote from "deathMars" »
    Haha. You mean how you would like to look like. XD

Haha, well, I'll give you a hint, I am younger than 18.

ok... post a pic m? maybe eh? ah? :)

btw nice to meet u im Jeru i was gone for awhile...

To Krow: sry i didnt understand that joke about soviet Russia ;) can u explain me?
    It's a Family Guy thing, since in one of their episodes, Peter bought a car and had the GPS in several languages and one of them was Russian and it said, "In Soviet Russia, car drives you!"
    Quote from "deathMars" »
    It's a Family Guy thing, since in one of their episodes, Peter bought a car and had the GPS in several languages and one of them was Russian and it said, "In Soviet Russia, car drives you!"

Haha! good joke, tho i dont get to watch family guy in my country.

btw i know Soviet union pretty well, my parents have told me lot of things about it. oh ye i was born while soviet union was still active its 1988 year.
    if u dont know what im talkin about i will give u a hint im living in country wich were occupied by russians, but it declared independence in 1991 country u wont probably dont know - Latvia ;)

That's a picture of me and one of the groups I sing with. No, it's not a band. Obviously. We do performances around Pennsylvania/Maryland of most kinds of music, like folk song, jazz renditions, classicals, things like Mozart's Reqiuem, Handel's Messiah, a swingle of the Four Season, and so on, minus contemporary types like heavy metal or what-have-you. And we make a lot of a capella swingles, because they're amazingly fun to sing :)

(I'm the one in the center at the back with "New York" on the grey shirt. I'm the Bass II.)

And that's me at my Senior Banquet. I go to an extremely conservative school- you have absolutely no idea what conservative is until you live in rural Pennsylvania. Anyway, we're not allowed to have "dances", because apparently dancing leads to uber sex, so we just have an enormous "banquet". We dance, anyway, though. That year (last year) we swing danced. I'm the one in the middle, and those two at the left and right are some of my good friends that were going out (but unfortunately broke up after separation by college).
    lol, love the first picture.

Rise and rise again, until lambs become lions
    This might seem odd, but you have a very nice complexion.

I was touring with my band in Germany. This picture was taken in Tuttlingen, very nice place. Percussion player on the right, drummer in the middle and myself on the right.
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes