The Tavern of Jay

Opens secret trap door, peeks head in and looks around, shakes head and goes back into secret room mumbling...I could have sworn I heard Darkjay in here.
    Smiling is infectious.
    Image removed due to its file extension: http://www.diablofans.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=114&pictureid=1538

Give, expecting nothing thereof. ------------ BoD - Come have some fun!
    Folks will always come and go, so enjoy them while they're meant to be in your life.

*Hears squeak and looks around. Doesn't see anything*
    I thought somebody actually moved. The spider must have sneezed.
    "God bless you, black widow."

*Hears a series of clicking and hissing and such that sounds like talking from Zhuge's crotch, "I didn't sneeze, but thank you anyway."*
    OH MY GOD IT TALKS!!!
    Just as the Scorpion hunts...
    Silently Lurking...

"Nothing is True. Everything is Permitted." ~ Ezio Auditore de Firenze
    *Stumbles in with weary legs* Am I going to have to kill someone for a seat in this place? *Draws sword and points it directly at the closest man sitting at the bar* You there, get out of my seat. *Awkwardly approaching the bar he collapses from fatigue*

Dream as if you'll live forever, and live as if you'll die today. "James Dean"

*Brushes aside the thousands of cobwebs, flinging them behind him, attached spiders helplessly follow*

*Some unknown skeleton falls off the corner stool*

*Sits down while looking at the barkeep cautiously*

*without losing eye contact, grabs the first drink within arm reach*

*To show manliness, takes a gulp and slams the cup back down, stale blood spills over the edge*

*Immediately pukes on himself and passes out, falling backwards onto the dusty floor with a loud thump*
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChB2_IPc-HVXbi0jS1Riljg
    ^ YouTube.Com/IceBleuGaming ! It's a thing! Check it oooout!
    *Looks down at unconcious man.*
    Hmm...probably not the brightest candle in the pack, drinking that really old blood like that. Didn't realize it was still liquid, looked solid. I guess the bloodsucker isn't around anymore.

"Miz Widow, If you're hungry, there's a cockroach in the hole in the wall. Good sized bugger too. LOOK, there he is!"
    *The blackwidow goes to the hole and builds a trap and waits.*
    Silently Lurking...

*wakes up just to turn and puke again, adding to the nice little lake on the ground*

*while still lying down, eyes a suspicious piece of folded paper tucked away in a floorboard on the ceiling*

*using a nearby stool he quickly plucks the folded square out of it's hiding hole, and eagerly unwraps it*

Son of a bitch *He thinks to himself* That old lady was right, the map IS here*
    *Smiles to himself.*
    He spotted the fake map I planted there. I wonder how long it will take for him to realize that it is a poorly drawn version of the Kanto Region? Eh, whatever... Some mango iced tea sounds nice right now...
    Silently Lurking...

*completely unaware of the validity of the map, sets off to pay the old lady and go adventuring!*

but first I have this strange need of mango iced tea....
    *poors a glass of mango ice tea and suddenly realizes he already poored a glass of mango ice tea
    how much did i drink this mornin?
    -U.S ARMY VETERAN-
    *Sees somebody pour a glass of Mango iced tea.*
    "GET OUTTA MY HEAD!!!!"
    Silently Lurking...

*The large wooden door begins to creak as a faint smell of listerine begins to float into the tavern*
    *The creaking intensifies, and the hinges begin to glow a bright red*
    *The door explodes off its hinges as a transparent green figure floats into view*

"YYYYEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111!1!!!!!11"
    Quote from "Sixen" »
    "One in every 10 million people can potentially have a headache from this pill." God forbid she is the 0.000000001% of having a headache.
    *Sees destroyed work, bursts into terrifying flame of Fear-Induced-Shit-in-Pants Outrage.*
    "FUCK YOU!!!"
    *Charges across room with murderous intent and dripping stinger poised to slam home into... woodwork behind Zhar.*

"FUUUUUUUCCKKKKK!!!"
    *Calms down pretty damn quickly, with tail stuck in wall.*
    "Zhar you're back! You're paying for the door and replacement hinges, and this wall here."

*Gives tail a good yank to get loose, fails.*
    "Umm... Little help here? I'm buying several rounds of drinks once I get unstuck and fix the damage.*
    Silently Lurking...

*mist parts gently as the massive stinger passes through his torso*

"Still dead man, wasn't able to ever find a way to revive myself in my travels :(."
    *looks at the damage done to the door"

"Well, I'll pay for it, but only in Zhar fun-bucks. They're legal tender in Peru!"
    Quote from "Sixen" »
    "One in every 10 million people can potentially have a headache from this pill." God forbid she is the 0.000000001% of having a headache.
    *suddenly he forgets to pay his dues for unworthy consequences , suddenly i was slapped in the face from afar
    *turn around to see who my striker might be and was slapped again! STOP THAT!!!!!! I SAY!!!!!!!!
    *why did you slap me he asked, the bartender says cause you spilled my mango tea that i poured you just a minute ago.
    now he walks around looking at the mess searching for spilt tea, too bad its already soaked into the broken wood.
    -U.S ARMY VETERAN-
    *Notices the widow is back on Zhuge's crotch, wonders when he will wake up.*
    "What, you don't have any actual currency? Damn it... STORMCAT!! ZHAR NEEDS A JOB!! GIVE HIM ONE THAT REALLY SUCKS ASS!!! I KNOW YOU'RE THERE, STORM, I CAN SMELL YOU, *smells something else as well,* AND WHATEVER THE HELL IT IS THAT SMELLS LIKE SWEATY ASS AND DIRTY UNDERWEAR!!!"
    Silently Lurking...

Hears the door explode and figures Zhar is back, then hears Venom screaming up there. shakes head and mumbles..."Yep Zhar is back." Ponders on wether or not to pop-in up there or stay down here and keep working on the secret experiment.
    Smiling is infectious.
    Image removed due to its file extension: http://www.diablofans.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=114&pictureid=1538

Give, expecting nothing thereof. ------------ BoD - Come have some fun!
    Folks will always come and go, so enjoy them while they're meant to be in your life.

*Rides on a horse in front of tavern and suddenly stops. Turns his head in the direction of tavern and starts to think:
    "Hmm, here is a lot of mess in and around this tavern... makes me wonder what happened here. But there are some crazy looking people around here... better to find shelter in another tavern." Then he whispers something to his horse and despairs in a blink of an eye*
    *comes in from the back room with a barrel of scotch. sees Zhar talking with Lt. Venom and places scotch barrel on counter behind bar.

Zhar! It's good to see you, old man! Come sit down and enjoy a drink on the house. Eh, no luck finding a body, I see. Well, take a gander at the fresh one in the side room. Might fit your, um, requirements? Either way, no harm, no foul.

Venom, you need another drink? Or are you going to nurse that one til the end of time?

Recruiting for East Realm
    Also recruiting for Sc2 on both EU and NA servers

Bod home Page

Like us on Facebook!
    *Confused.*
    "What drink?"
    Silently Lurking...

*opens door*

Wtf? Is this where all of the old members have been hiding?!
    "I want to say something but I'll keep it to myself I guess and leave this useless post behind to make you aware that there WAS something... "
    -Equinox

"We're like the downtown of the Diablo related internet lol"
    -Winged
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes