End of the world

So uhh, what time is the world supposed to end?
    Bashiok - Blizzard Representative - 08/01/2011 -"So how many skill combinations are there now? Well taking into account 6 active skills, all the rune combinations, and 3 passives we currently expect each class to have roughly 2,285,814,795,264 different build combinations."

"Hey, I thought you'd like the witty irony of grub-on-glowie violence!"
    Quote from Ducha

I guess since USA is the center of the universe, whenever the west coast's clock hit 12am on 21 Dec :troll:

Edit: Well since the Mayans were from the Mexican region I guess it'll be when central USA's clock hits 12am...
    and no sign of diablo 3 pvp...

Fail
    Quote from KilltroX

Quote from Ducha

I guess since USA is the center of the universe, whenever the west coast's clock hit 12am on 21 Dec :troll:

Edit: Well since the Mayans were from the Mexican region I guess it'll be when central USA's clock hits 12am...
    Silly Americuh.
    Bashiok - Blizzard Representative - 08/01/2011 -"So how many skill combinations are there now? Well taking into account 6 active skills, all the rune combinations, and 3 passives we currently expect each class to have roughly 2,285,814,795,264 different build combinations."

This just in, the end of the world is scheduled to commence at 3:07:51 a.m. PST according to the collective human imagination.

Brace yourselves, mankind.
    Blizzard Entertainment - Diablo III Community MVP
    Quote from Punkskelm

Anyone here a strong believer of the world ending next week friday the 21st ?

I wouldnt say i believe, but i really, really hope it does. and that it is zombies that trash it.. and no, its not because of the show, i rooted for zombies way b4 the walking dead.
    Quote from wowaccounttom

Quote from Punkskelm

Anyone here a strong believer of the world ending next week friday the 21st ?

I wouldnt say i believe, but i really, really hope it does. and that it is zombies that trash it.. and no, its not because of the show, i rooted for zombies way b4 the walking dead.
    Zombies won't, but if they did it would be over a long period of time. People don't just poof into zombies over night, even if the "infection" was extremely rapid it would still take a good week or even a month or maybe longer for it to turn into full blown pandemic.

I just read a blue post that Blizzard really thought that the world would end today so they haven't even started on the PvP feature for D3.

Jay: Yeah, we figured no reason to work our asses off if the world is ending. We've been drinking beer, listening to heavy metal and playing Torchlight 2 for the past few months.

Blizzard has now announced that since the world doesn't seem to have ended, they'll start developing PvP for D3 and It'll be available soon™.
    Lol @ niddro
    Quote from Bullkathos1928

and no sign of diablo 3 pvp...

Fail

Sigh was looking forward to it oh well im going to get drunk now.

No man is sane who does not know how to be insane on proper occasions.
    News just came in- Australia is no more.
    Quote from Pusguts

I told my girlfriend I'd marry her on the 22nd...so one way or another my world will come to an end.

...Damn...
    Quote from Nekrodrac

News just came in- Australia is no more.
    We're still here!

Quote from Niddro

I just read a blue post that Blizzard really thought that the world would end today so they haven't even started on the PvP feature for D3.

Jay: Yeah, we figured no reason to work our asses off if the world is ending. We've been drinking beer, listening to heavy metal and playing Torchlight 2 for the past few months.

Blizzard has now announced that since the world doesn't seem to have ended, they'll start developing PvP for D3 and It'll be available soon™.

hahahahahahaha good one
    well its look like it never ends....... :P
    Haha @ Zy-El
    When you see everywhere written "Bad Wolf" thats the moment when universe ends :)
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes