End of the world

Anyone here a strong believer of the world ending next week friday the 21st ?

No man is sane who does not know how to be insane on proper occasions.
    It better not end. I'm on holiday all of December and I'd hate to waste the extra days.
    I can tell you I'm going to party like the world is going to end.

But the party will be on the 22nd, so no, I'm not stupid.
    I sure hope ill find the 2bil item until the winter solstice this year which is happening at the same time as the earths precession cycle is ending because after that....

After that i wont have that much time to play because of the nearing holidays. <_
    That's actually great news - I'll postpone my plans for purchasing Christmas presents to 22nd then. Would be a waste of time to buy them if Christmas is cancelled due to apocalypse. Completely forgot about that, thanks!
    It better bloody not, I want to see the Hobbit.
    Bashiok - Blizzard Representative - 08/01/2011 -"So how many skill combinations are there now? Well taking into account 6 active skills, all the rune combinations, and 3 passives we currently expect each class to have roughly 2,285,814,795,264 different build combinations."

"Hey, I thought you'd like the witty irony of grub-on-glowie violence!"
    I've already survived Y2K and the rapture...lets go ahead and add Mayan Apocalypse to that list.

I believe there will always be dooms-dayers that find a reason for the end of the world. I'll bet that when the 21st passes by there will be another date picked for the new end of the world.
    Quote from Bagstone

That's actually great news - I'll postpone my plans for purchasing Christmas presents to 22nd then. Would be a waste of time to buy them if Christmas is cancelled due to apocalypse. Completely forgot about that, thanks!

lol, i hope it atleast makes some Tunami waves so i can atleast try and surf one, either way i am going to die so why not do it in style !

Quote from Ducha

Thats out tomorrow, you still have time!

The Shitstorm apocalypse is due when Blizzard releases PVP. Soooo, we got a good half-year to live :P
    The little boat gently drifted across the pond exactly the way a bowling ball wouldn’t...
    I hope not.. then i cant play diablo anymore.. yhyy..
    Quote from Astion

Quote from Ducha

The Shitstorm apocalypse is due when Blizzard releases PVP. Soooo, we got a good half-year to live :P
    it comes out 26th for Australia D:
    Bashiok - Blizzard Representative - 08/01/2011 -"So how many skill combinations are there now? Well taking into account 6 active skills, all the rune combinations, and 3 passives we currently expect each class to have roughly 2,285,814,795,264 different build combinations."

"Hey, I thought you'd like the witty irony of grub-on-glowie violence!"
    Quote from Ducha

Quote from Astion

Quote from Ducha

I'm seeing it friday night. \o/ Poor Aussies, though xD

On topic, of course the world won't end next weekend. Everyone knows that the end date is actually february 17th 2247 at precisely 6:42 am, when 'shroomed-out-of-their-minds' Aztecs predicted the all powerful Sugar Lord of the Twelve Galaxies will return to breathe life into the gummy bears across Earth and wreak sweet, sweet revenge upon all of the human kind, for the horrible atrocities, we, in our ignorance and hunger, have done to his favorite children.
    "Fear is the mind killer. Fear is the small death that brings total obliteration."
    I told my girlfriend I'd marry her on the 22nd...so one way or another my world will come to an end.
    For the people who still don't know what's the deal with 21st December 2012... or any year for that matter, please watch and get enlightened.

TLDS: :facepalm: It ain't gonna end!!!
    "God? What's that?"
    Quote from Pusguts

I told my girlfriend I'd marry her on the 22nd...so one way or another my world will come to an end.

Haha lol !

Quote from EleSaturate

Quote from Ducha

Quote from Astion

Quote from Ducha

I'm seeing it friday night. \o/ Poor Aussies, though xD

On topic, of course the world won't end next weekend. Everyone knows that the end date is actually february 17th 2247 at precisely 6:42 am, when 'shroomed-out-of-their-minds' Aztecs predicted the all powerful Sugar Lord of the Twelve Galaxies will return to breathe life into the gummy bears across Earth and wreak sweet, sweet revenge upon all of the human kind, for the horrible atrocities, we, in our ignorance and hunger, have done to his favorite children.

lol you sure he was only shroomed out of his mind ? because what i am understanding here iets more like ( i took a whole sheet of acid and i was like herp derp dafuq ! ) lol

Quote from Pusguts

Sorry to hear that bro.
    The Mayans predicted Dec. 21, 2012 as the last day of their calendar because they expected aliens and/or higher beings to come to Earth and transport them to a different dimension on that particular date. But unfortunately, their civilization was prematurely wiped out by the Spanish conquistadors so their predictions are completely moot now.

(shouldn't this be in off-topic?)
    Blizzard Entertainment - Diablo III Community MVP
    Quote from Jaetch

The Mayans predicted Dec. 21, 2012 as the last day of their calendar because they expected aliens and/or higher beings to come to Earth and transport them to a different dimension on that particular date. But unfortunately, their civilization was prematurely wiped out by the Spanish conquistadors so their predictions are completely moot now.

(shouldn't this be in off-topic?)

Jaetech

I was just reading that post you put there in looking for group forums, i like doing uber runs and just plain paragon leveling and farming gear for my barb am looking for that 1billion gold item can i add you as a friend and do some decent runs with you ?

The world already has ended we just not have been told yet, because it is on a need to know basis. :hehe:
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes