Short survey about sets and items

Hi All,

I have deleted the survey. Thanks for the replies!
    Good luck on may 15! :miniD:

Kind regards,

D.W.J. Laurijsen
    Tilburg University
    So you could have this set item... that matches ALL YOUR OTHER ITEMS... OR you could have this Unique that doesnt, but has better stats. Oh and ps. the set item doesnt give you a set bonus to make it beneficial over the the unique item... yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa going to go with the unique.
    "...We few, we happy few, we band of brothers;
    for he to-day that sheds his blood with me
    shall be my brother..."
    There's not much of a difference between the two. The unique is slightly better, not much though.
    Just as the Scorpion hunts...
    Silently Lurking...

"Nothing is True. Everything is Permitted." ~ Ezio Auditore de Firenze
    Without any set bonuses, the unique is the obvious choice as it is about 2% better.
    so basically its a test if you can read numbers?
    I can see what you see not. Vision milky, then eyes rot.
    When you turn, they will be gone. Whispering their hidden song.

Then you see what cannot be. Shadows move where light should be.
    Out of darkness, out of mind. Cast down into the Halls of the Blind
    No, it's a play on the human mind. We all naturally want something better than what we have. In Diablo, uniques are far better than sets in most cases. IK set for instance has a build entirely around it and seems to be better than a few uniques. Some of us will actually look at the bigger picture and would chosen the set item if the stats were slightly better than the unique, but majority would go for unique, even if it was 2% worse than the set item. This mind science is really fucking weird, I know.
    Just as the Scorpion hunts...
    Silently Lurking...

"Nothing is True. Everything is Permitted." ~ Ezio Auditore de Firenze
    Well...chose the unique one :/
    Uniques are more badass than set-items, so yeah. But my brother would say: nay, the unique item doesnt fit the appearance of my character, would go for the set-item.
    The set item. Because it's a set item and those were always more awesome. Besides, with a little extra dex I can add more to str = increased pwnage.
    Image removed due to its file extension: http://forums.soldat.pl/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=39239.0;attach=26376;image

last.fm
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes