Are cats a "woman's" pet?

Poll: Are women the only people who can own cats without being weirdos

Are women the only people who can own cats without being weirdos - Single Choice

• No 85.2%
  • Yes 14.8%
    Usualy cats are the best friends for anyone who 4ever alone people like me.
    I saw a study somewhere saying that 76% people who had some depression or usual suffers a lot about love have or had a cat during those times.
    I maintain the opinion that they are selfish bastards, who plot about killing us all and ruling the world in our stead...
    I raise a glass to VegasRage!!! For all those manly tears... hear hear! You're awesome dude!!!
    Based off the original post, and the poll, is that implying being gay makes you a weirdo woman? Oh dear

http://boyswithbeard...ats.tumblr.com/ Your masculinity is still in check. Or something.
    a shade of timelessness~
    Quote from dust

Based off the original post, and the poll, is that implying being gay makes you a weirdo woman? Oh dear

I'd actually really like to know how you came up with that.

I hate the way you cling to ignorance and pass it off as innocence
    Hell no. I love kitties, way more than dogs actually. Don't get me wrong I plan on owning a dog in the future and becoming best buds!!! But to answer the question no, I think guys who own cats are normal. Me and my girlfriend own three little kitties, and we give them all nicknames!!!!!!

=D
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChB2_IPc-HVXbi0jS1Riljg
    ^ YouTube.Com/IceBleuGaming ! It's a thing! Check it oooout!
    When I plan on growing up, I plan on owning about two cats. Yes, this is a number I've already set in my mind.

I'll name them Geddy and Neil. I want one of them to be a Russian Blue and the other to be an American Shorthair.

My mom worked at a veterinary hospital for cats and I think that's where I grew my love for cats. That and the fact that my family has always had cats as pets. Most of the stereotypes that people have about cats are completely false IMHO. Certain cats have certain personalities and you have to live with that. I've always identified myself with cats because, in my mind, they're mixed bags.

Edit: Personally, I don't understand why dogs are called "man's best friend." I mean, if you want a friend that kisses your ass and makes you feel way more important than you actually are then, sure, get a dog.

I'm probably gonna start a shitstorm with that comment.

Quote from FreddyBenson

this is my cat

The fuck is that thing? Is that one of the new X-Men? Is that Beast's wife?!
    "I'm just getting started. I'm gonna pull the whole thing down. I gonna bring the whole fuckin' diseased, corrupt temple down on your heads. It's gonna be Biblical."

- Clay Shelton
    How has no one made this joke... fine I'll do it myself:

"No, men are."
    SC2 Editor Tutorials: OnetwoSC
    D3 Channel: OnetwoD3
    Cats are like humans :
    Command them, be their master and they hate you
    Give them freedom and they will love & hug you

Dogs are like... dogs :
    Command them, be their master and they will love you
    Give them freedom and they'll bite you hard at some point.

And of course, there is absolutely no relation between loving cats and dicks... I don't even know how cat=dick came into your mind in the first place !!!
    cat=pussy man who love cats also love ....... do i need to say more ? logic
    I love cats! They're schemers! Fuzzy little schemers :) I had this cat once, Ace. It was such a weird cat.. it would always try to get under the duvet and spread across my stomache. Then when I moved it it would look at me as though it hated me apocalyptically. Probably should've been there but it was hilarious.
    Image removed due to its file extension: http://forums.soldat.pl/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=39239.0;attach=26376;image

last.fm
    Quote from Gryzorz

And of course, there is absolutely no relation between loving cats and dicks... I don't even know how cat=dick came into your mind in the first place !!!

I never said that; my friends did.

Can i ask a related question?
    How many cats are "Sane"?
    I have 6 at the moment, its a lot of work, but theres a lot of love in return.
    (i also have a merima dog to look after the goatsies, so im not dog prejudice)

How many cats before you cross the line into "mad lady" status?

Also why are cats opposite to dogs? My dog loves licking my cats, they love it too.....
    OLSEN TWINS?! KILL!!
    Me, personally, I'd draw the line at four, but it's all dependent on the person.

If people wanna judge, they can judge. Fuck 'em. I don't understand why some people own more than six dogs (unless, of course, they need them to perform some sort of duty). I know two friends of mine who live in a house with at least six dogs and it's absolute hell. One of the dogs even cornered another and almost had their jaws around their throat. It was vicious.

But, yeah, I don't think there's that much of a limit when it comes to cats. Like with any other pet, just be prepared to clean after it.
    (Thank you, Captain Hindsight)

NO, just, no!

Cats are great. Doesn't matter what gender you happen to be, you deserve to find friendship in a cat.
    If you do own a cat, and you're good to one another, then you'll have a friend unlike any other.
    i prefer cats over dogs because cats are more like proper humans than dogs.
    people who have the characteristics of dogs are really disgusting to be around, brown nosers, always sucking up to other people, have no opinions of their own and basically just worthless, which is why dogs are always used as a form of insult.

cats on the other hand act like normal humans, cool ones.

they are low maintenance which are great for men.
    Quote from Valtonis

people who have the characteristics of dogs are really disgusting to be around, brown nosers, always sucking up to other people, have no opinions of their own and basically just worthless, which is why dogs are always used as a form of insult.

Yes, but isn't pussy also an insult? :)
    http://youtu.be/dS56nNVWgUI?t=30s
    !! Die Maggot !!
    Quote from Valtonis

Humans who make you clean out their shit box are terrible humans, and far from cool. However a human that asks to be shown where the bathroom is and handles their own business, awesomesauce.

In short, I don't have to buy anything for my dog to shit, and I certainly don't need to handle it at any point. :)
    Quote from NektelMP

Quote from Valtonis

Humans who make you clean out their shit box are terrible humans, and far from cool. However a human that asks to be shown where the bathroom is and handles their own business, awesomesauce.

In short, I don't have to buy anything for my dog to shit, and I certainly don't need to handle it at any point. :)

You can always toilet train your cat.
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes