Explanation for gray/white items

So, my girlfriend was playing diablo 3. New to the franchise, she was picking up every gray and white item to look at them. After a while she asked "why are they all cracked or broken?" after just a quick pause she answered herself, "oh, because I'm getting it off a dead guy. That makes sense".

I cracked up. After 15 years of playing and dumping off the gray and white trash, I finally had a logical reason behind all of those crap drops. I had just never though about it before and thought it was hilarious when she reasoned why there was so much crap drops in diablo.

Find any Diablo news? Contact me or anyone else on the News team  

Ha, that's funny! :P Those things running in your signature scare me.
    And when you get the good stuff it makes sense too. If you mug 100 people, most are going to just have change or empty wallets, but then theres that special one, that has Benjamins.
    Haha awesome! Best explanation I've heard.
    i would choose my own religion and worship my own spirit, but if he ever preached to me i wouldn't want to hear it. i'd drop him, a forgotten god, languishing in shame; and then if i hit stormy seas, i'd have myself to blame. Zhaph#1849
    Quote from spedanden

And when you get the good stuff it makes sense too. If you mug 100 people, most are going to just have change or empty wallets, but then theres that special one, that has Benjamins.

Dude, congratulations. You made a post, yet it shows you have 0 posts :P
    Quote from maka

Quote from spedanden

I see that too and it scares me! o.O

Damn it, Neo, stop hacking the matrix
    Diablo 3 playthroughs and guides via Kagekaze's Domain or Twitch TV
    Come on by and comment on YouTube or chat on Twitch, twitch chat is often watched
    Quote from KageKaze

Quote from maka

Quote from spedanden

Off-topic posts don't go towards post count.
    My place really was here. I was too foolish and stubborn to notice. But, what I truly hoped for then was here. Why do I always realize it When I've already lost it.
    Leave it to a girl who doesn't play video games to understand them better than most of us.

It's like Kids Say the Darndest Things in here.
    Good explanation, but nevertheless, be prepared to get bogged down by your girlfriend cluttering your inventory and decorating your shared stash with grey and white items...

"Hey honey, the stash had too many UNIQUE items, and it didn't look as 'pure' as the WHITE items, so I sold them. You're welcome! See you tonight!

-Your Wubums"

-Temp
    Girlfriends and kids say the cutest things :hehe:
    Quote from Knucker

Quote from KageKaze

Quote from maka

Off-topic posts don't go towards post count.

Hmmm, I noticed that too but I needed someone to confirm.
    Now I can *high-five* myself!

Tempest!! You and your haemorrhage-inducing text colour again..... /gasp

*You think you know me?*
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes